+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Bluebirds Academy and DVP thread...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Bluebirds Academy and DVP thread...

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Nice to see Evans back and interesting that Sang keeps being tried in that more forward position. With our defensive struggles could one of Connolly/Denham be the next to get a first team debut?

I wonder how long it is until Bowen is back fit

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Nice to see Evans back and interesting that Sang keeps being tried in that more forward position. With our defensive struggles could one of Connolly/Denham be the next to get a first team debut?

presumably brown will be on the bench at least to replace Morrison for his suspension? or will someone else get a call up

Steve Morison said Bowen is out for the rest of this year, so the best we can hope for is about a month more out.

I was quite impressed by Denham when he came on against Brighton back in August, but I think he and Connolly are a while away from consideration for Championship games yet. I keep on saying this without anything really to back it up, but I think Bagan may well end up playing there.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Steve Morison said Bowen is out for the rest of this year, so the best we can hope for is about a month more out.

I was quite impressed by Denham when he came on against Brighton back in August, but I think he and Connolly are a while away from consideration for Championship games yet. I keep on saying this without anything really to back it up, but I think Bagan may well end up playing there.
    That's a shame, Bowen was impressing and I think he'd have gotten plenty of games under Morison

2-0, Zimba.

That's a shame, Bowen was impressing and I think he'd have gotten plenty of games under Morison
    Yes, he can pass the ball which gives him a head start over some.