+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Police looking at video of fans allegedly 'mocking tragedy' at Swansea City v Cardiff City match

International

Police looking at video of fans allegedly 'mocking tragedy' at Swansea City v Cardiff City match

Police looking at video of fans allegedly 'mocking tragedy' at Swansea City v Cardiff City match

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...gedly-28856663

Not clear on the video, are they saying it's OK for thousands to do swimming motions after Sala, but not for two people to make what may possibly be interpreted as horse motions?

Surely both are wrong?

Re: Police looking at video of fans allegedly 'mocking tragedy' at Swansea City v Cardiff City match

The death of Terry Coles and Alan Davies has been mocked for years and its no surprise that Swansea fans who also live in the gutters do the same about Sala

Low life's the lot of them whichever club they loosely support

Re: Police looking at video of fans allegedly 'mocking tragedy' at Swansea City v Cardiff City match

Let’s be fair here. You have to be of the lowest intelligence quota to even contemplate doing something like that.
    Football has always attracted the dumbest of our species.

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post

Not clear on the video, are they saying it's OK for thousands to do swimming motions after Sala, but not for two people to make what may possibly be interpreted as horse motions?

Surely both are wrong?
    It's aeroplane gestures that opposition fans make about Sala. The swimming one is about a fight between fans years ago.
    But yes, mocking anyone who's died is sick.

WTF are you on about NCB? The swimming action has got **** all to do with Sala. Have you been living under a rock for 35 years?

And for once I agree with Sludge, mocking the death of Terry Coles or Emiliano Sala, or any tragedy for that matter is absolutely f-ing pathetic. I actually think the mocking of Terry Coles is worse because any one of us who travelled the country as football supporters in the 80s/90s when hooligansim was rife and we had police on horseback charging around could have been caught in a situation like that.

International

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    WTF are you on about NCB? The swimming action has got **** all to do with Sala. Have you been living under a rock for 35 years?

And for once I agree with Sludge, mocking the death of Terry Coles or Emiliano Sala, or any tragedy for that matter is absolutely f-ing pathetic. I actually think the mocking of Terry Coles is worse because any one of us who travelled the country as football supporters in the 80s/90s when hooligansim was rife and we had police on horseback charging around could have been caught in a situation like that.
    I understand, but at least one post on social media the week before said get your snorkels out for Sala sick I know, that's relating to swimming, so what's the difference both are wrong surely?

International

Quote Originally Posted by Undercoverinwurzelland View Post
    It's aeroplane gestures that opposition fans make about Sala. The swimming one is about a fight between fans years ago.
    Swimming could apply to both, do the police just ignore that fact?

Don't get me wrong both acts are terrible if related to Sala and Coles and should be dealt with seriously.

International

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    The death of Terry Coles and Alan Davies has been mocked for years and its no surprise that Swansea fans who also live in the gutters do the same about Sala

Low life's the lot of them whichever club they loosely support
    True both sets will overstep the mark in an attempt to wind the other fans up, that's why things end up going to far.

Anyway I suppose it's up to the police to decide ?

Swimming could apply to both, do the police just ignore that fact?

Don't get me wrong both acts are terrible if related to Sala and Coles and should be dealt with seriously.
    The 'swim away' has nothing to do with Sala and to suggest so is utterly stupid.

However for a crowdbase to glorify chasing a couple of kids into the sea is pretty poor too.

International

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    The 'swim away' has nothing to do with Sala and to suggest so is utterly stupid.

However for a crowdbase to glorify chasing a couple of kids into the sea is pretty poor too.
    They shouldn't do it then, and how do we know what they are relating it to, as it could have duel meaning it shouldn't be allowed?

Anyway as I said it's up to the Police to decide whats offensive, but they should consider all aspects as both could be very offensive depending on how they are interpreted.

They shouldn't do it then, and how do we know what they are relating it to, as it could have duel meaning it shouldn't be allowed?

Anyway as I said it's up to the Police to decide whats offensive, but they should consider all aspects as both could be very offensive depending on how they are interpreted.
    Get over yourself ffs. The swim away, whilst cringey, is never going to be deemed as a tragedy chant. Where do you draw the line, start arresting people for the touched by your fathers at 10 years old chant? Thats offensive to victims of child sex attacks.

I think we can pretty much all aghree the horse / Coles and aeroplane / Sala actions and chants have no place in the game but youre really clutching at straws wanting people arrested for the swim away.

Surely both are wrong?
    I had a friend over to watch the Swansea v Cardiff game and he even commented how ugly, poorly dressed and ‘out of their heads’ Swansea fans they looked. “Is this what West Wales looks like?” he enquired. “Do they have modern dentistry down there, seriously? I don’t see many teeth” he also asked. Slightly annoyed with what felt a little anti-Welsh, I let the initial feeling go as he has a point. I said:

“Yes they have dentists. The women have highly likely had the teeth removed by the fists or trouser snakes of their other halves. As for the men, excess cider, bare knuckle fighting in the Swansea gypsy community, or a general slothery in personal hygiene are highly probable causes. And no, West Wales is actually stunning once you go west of Swansea. Carmarthenshire is lovely and Pembrokeshire is stunning, as is North and Mid Wales. It isn’t all like that. We just have a grand anomaly in Wales called Swansea that lets the country down. I tend to drive past it as fast as I can on the M4. Anything less than 50 miles per hour and I fear my wheel trims might be pilfered in real time.”

But none of this behaviour is of any surprise to us, is it? The massive Opioid crisis in the The West Bank of Wales manifests itself in all sorts of ways. The Townhill Taliban turn up, smacked out of their heads, and struggle to put any context on humanity.

Interestingly, Afghanistan has a poppy seeds (Opioid) crisis and you can see how toothless and monged half of them look like on camera. Proper spaz’d out of their heads. Ladies and gentlemen, our very own West Bank in Wales is a pound shop Afghanistan. It is time it was acknowledged for the humanitarian crisis the city is. The sheer welter of negative government statistics available to depict life there is shocking, and I have been browsing through them this week. It makes grim reading.

If the Welsh government ever became independent they need to reconstruct a second city worthy of such a status. Because at the moment we have a great capital, great beaches, valleys, mountains, quaint towns and villages and generally good people. Swansea needs transformative reconstruction, and the targeted mass eviction of low value-add people who mooch from the rest of the country and bring our standards down.

Send them to somewhere equally shit like Middlesborough or Lincoln and out of the way.

Arsenal fans banned for tragedy chanting.
    https://www.theguardian.com/football...ting-liverpool

Quote Originally Posted by JumpersforGoalposts View Post
    Arsenal fans banned for tragedy chanting.
    https://www.theguardian.com/football...ting-liverpool
    Imagine being named and shamed for taking part in that kind of act ?

Friends , families , work colleagues, Facebook

Known not as a plumber or accountant or husband or friend

But as THAT low life that sang songs about sala or Terry coles or Hillsborough or that little Sunderland lad who died from cancer ?

It's no surprise that some idiots think this sort of thing is funny but in this day and age get caught doing that and the consequences can be extreme

Quite unbelievable how stupid some people are

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Imagine being named and shamed for taking part in that kind of act ?

Friends , families , work colleagues, Facebook

Known not as a plumber or accountant or husband or friend

But as THAT low life that sang songs about sala or Terry coles or Hillsborough or that little Sunderland lad who died from cancer ?

It's no surprise that some idiots think this sort of thing is funny but in this day and age get caught doing that and the consequences can be extreme

Quite unbelievable how stupid some people are
    I do find it odd that having condemned the "abhorrent behaviour" of these individuals they couldn't be bothered to name and shame them on their website!

Quote Originally Posted by JumpersforGoalposts View Post
    I do find it odd that having condemned the "abhorrent behaviour" of these individuals they couldn't be bothered to name and shame them on their website!
    Yes I noticed that

The sheff weds fan who taunted Sunderland fans with that photo of the young lad got fined thought he got off lightly

The “Swim Away” gesture has nothing to do with Sala. ****ing hell get a grip.

Might as well say we’re all supporting Hamas when we do the Ayatollah because it’s origins are from the man who founded Iran.

Quote Originally Posted by Undercoverinwurzelland View Post
    It wasn’t a ‘fight’…it was a gross act of cowardice, that nobody has ever admitted too, and only witnessed by one old man walking his dog that night.

Get over yourself ffs. The swim away, whilst cringey, is never going to be deemed as a tragedy chant. Where do you draw the line, start arresting people for the touched by your fathers at 10 years old chant? Thats offensive to victims of child sex attacks.

I think we can pretty much all aghree the horse / Coles and aeroplane / Sala actions and chants have no place in the game but youre really clutching at straws wanting people arrested for the swim away.
    I don’t get how the players and board of those down west get away with the swim away thing. It’s an incident that has been linked to football hooliganism. Each to their own I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    I don’t get how the players and board of those down west get away with the swim away thing. It’s an incident that has been linked to football hooliganism. Each to their own I suppose.
    We will never hope to match their small mindedness however much some will do their best to try.

Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue View Post
    It wasn’t a ‘fight’…it was a gross act of cowardice, that nobody has ever admitted too, and only witnessed by one old man walking his dog that night.
    I saw it. I was on the beach. A group of 60+ jacks chased a group of stragglers into the sea. A mate of mine was one of them. No one was swimming.

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post

It’s not just the fans tbh. Their players regularly engage in it too.

Mocking a death is different though,

International

Maybe they were referring to a fight at the horse races in Cheltenham a few years ago?

Maybe they were referring to a fight at the horse races in Cheltenham a few years ago?
    You absolute muppet

International

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    You absolute muppet
    The point is how do we possibly know?

Do we just say Cardiff fans are guilty of a duel meaning sign, Swansea are innocent?

How could that possibly work, they are subjective.