Contrary to many on here I'm not a big fan of Kevin Nicholson.

I don't know if anyone follows him on twitter but all he and Michael Johnson do is tweet about Derby fecking County!

I find it bizarre that he does this unchallenged when he has such a prominent role at our club.

Add to this that I noticed last season if the first team lost (for example) 3-2 he would set up a question and answer session on twitter about defending and if we drew 0-0 he would set up a question and answer session a with the subject on how to break teams down!!!

I don't think someone with such a position should be undermining the management on social media.

He has taken a lot of the plaudits yet his dvp team often fielded experience pro's like Saadi, Ameobi, Kennedy, etc as well as players like Wharton, O'Sullivan etc who are of an age where they should be playing first team football.

They often played against teams full of 18 and 19 year olds so I would expect them to win.

I know it's not his fault that we still have players in their early 20s at the club who still have no prospect of breaking through to the first team but I'm just highlighting some of the reasons for last year's perceived success.

The team he played on the weekend should be the type of team that played against Barnsley is what DVP squad should look like in my opinion. I fear the horse has already bolted for Wharton, O'Sullivan and Co and we should be looking to push through players like Harris, Coxe, Abbruzzese etc to see if they can push on.