Quote Originally Posted by Loramski View Post
No we won't, lost 1-0.
Having seen a lot of this group of players down the years, I'm not changing my opinion that they are the most talented bunch we've had at under 18/19 level in a good few seasons, but they do have an annoying habit of losing important matches. The defeat at Hull in the FA youth Cup was a very poor loss when you compare the two sides' records over this season and losing that game at Ipswich on Saturday after scoring first doesn't look good either, now we have this - you can't judge a game completely by the sort of snippets Wales Online were providing last night, but you can get a general idea of how it's going (and Gringo's post at half time backed up what was being said on the website) but, based on that, City can have few complaints about the outcome.

If I were in a position to do so, I would be conducting an inquiry into City's youth development work throughout this decade to try to ascertain the reasons for our virtual failure to produce our own first team footballers - Swansea's almost certain domination of the FAW Youth Cup for a decade is another justification for such an inquiry to be held