+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 80 of 164 FirstFirst ... 30707172737475767778798081828384858687888990130 ... LastLast
Results 1,976 to 2,000 of 4078

Thread: The Bluebirds Academy and DVP thread...

Re: The Bluebirds Academy and DVP thread...

Live streaming of under 23 matches returns tomorrow with a visit from Colchester, kick off at one o clock.

https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/news...ester-united-0

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    interesting that Sang is being used in a more attacking role recently.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    interesting that Sang is being used in a more attacking role recently.
    Mick McCarthy played Sang, Bowen and D’Almeida as right wing backs - strange.

Mick McCarthy played Sang, Bowen and D’Almeida as right wing backs - strange.
    and McGuiness

Live streaming of under 23 matches returns tomorrow with a visit from Colchester, kick off at one o clock.

https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/news...ester-united-0
    Any news regarding our academy upgrade?
    Surely it would make sense going on our recent performances at a number of levels and will stop anyone sniffing about to take them off us..

goal and an assist for Bagan already , he wants to get back to the first team by the looks of it

Ended 2-0.
    City well in control all game. Looked men against boys at times. Defence solid, with Brown my man of match.

Quote Originally Posted by Former Labour leader View Post
    Ended 2-0.
    City well in control all game. Looked men against boys at times. Defence solid, with Brown my man of match.
    5 of that team have played first team football I make it, so they should be strong

Got in at half time from my doctor’s appointment and, for some reason, had it in my head that I’d be able to wind the stream back and watch the whole game. I was going to do a blog piece about the match, but there’s not much point because I get the feeling that everything worth writing about happened in the first half. Must say though that it’s a good sign that the team were being criticised a little for letting their standards slip when they’re completing their tenth straight win,

Based on what I saw, I was, as is nearly always the case, impressed by Patten and I thought Denham showed potential in so much as he looked like the sort of centreback we could do with if we’re going to get better at playing out from the back.

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    Any news regarding our academy upgrade?
    Surely it would make sense going on our recent performances at a number of levels and will stop anyone sniffing about to take them off us..
    Can’t see it happening in the current circumstances- I might be wrong, but I think Vincent Tan would have provided the funding to make us Category One already if we were going to do it under his ownership.

https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/vide...a-cc2bf408ded3

highlights from the Colchester game.
    great to see the wingbacks getting into the box, and a nice finish.from Bagan

u18s at Millwall

1 - 0 to Millwall after 15 minutes. Same score after 60 minutes.

Not used to this losing lark! Plenty of time for normal service to be resumed!

3 - 0 FT

Just to say that Monday is the day for under 23 football this week, we’re home to Watford tomorrow, kick off one o clock and the game will be streamed free on the club website.

https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/news...y-vs-watford-0

If anyone is wondering why they can't get pictures of the game on the club website, I'm assuming, and hoping, that it's because kick off has been delayed until 1.30.

Nice to see Evans back and interesting that Sang keeps being tried in that more forward position. With our defensive struggles could one of Connolly/Denham be the next to get a first team debut?

I wonder how long it is until Bowen is back fit

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Nice to see Evans back and interesting that Sang keeps being tried in that more forward position. With our defensive struggles could one of Connolly/Denham be the next to get a first team debut?

presumably brown will be on the bench at least to replace Morrison for his suspension? or will someone else get a call up

Steve Morison said Bowen is out for the rest of this year, so the best we can hope for is about a month more out.

I was quite impressed by Denham when he came on against Brighton back in August, but I think he and Connolly are a while away from consideration for Championship games yet. I keep on saying this without anything really to back it up, but I think Bagan may well end up playing there.

Steve Morison said Bowen is out for the rest of this year, so the best we can hope for is about a month more out.

I was quite impressed by Denham when he came on against Brighton back in August, but I think he and Connolly are a while away from consideration for Championship games yet. I keep on saying this without anything really to back it up, but I think Bagan may well end up playing there.
    That's a shame, Bowen was impressing and I think he'd have gotten plenty of games under Morison

1-0, Ryan Kavanagh after a minute.

That would be interesting

That's a shame, Bowen was impressing and I think he'd have gotten plenty of games under Morison
    The midfield isn't great, think he'll make up for it in new year.

2-0, Zimba.