+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Bluebirds Academy and DVP thread...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Bluebirds Academy and DVP thread...

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Good point, it doesn't matter if he can't hit a barn door with a banjo yet in that case.
    Stop talking silly. His severe lack of ability, awareness, pace, intelligence can't be assessed until he's made 134 appearances.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Stop talking silly. His severe lack of ability, awareness, pace, intelligence can't be assessed until he's made 134 appearances.
    Main issue with Etete, he just isn't getting better. I mean, you could say that about every player we have but he's been here 18 months and he's the same player he was when he arrived.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Main issue with Etete, he just isn't getting better. I mean, you could say that about every player we have but he's been here 18 months and he's the same player he was when he arrived.
    Yup, and i don't think thats on Bulut or the coaching staff, Although it is a worry how so many of our players are either off form or going backwards.

This is refreshing. Good discussion. I just found this about players who made their 1st team appearances at 17 years old (or under) and Federico Macheda popped up! There are some goodies on the list though. https://www.planetfootball.com/quick...league-man-utd