+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Warnock (Managers) make or break decisions.

Warnock (Managers) make or break decisions.

I was and still am delighted that Warnock has joined us. My feeling was that he would get the best out of what I consider to be a good, but underperforming squad of players. It didn't occur to me that he would be able to bring in new players, and now he has.

And so now he lays everything on the line by having done so.

Will he play none, one, two or three of them on Friday?
    What impact will it have on the current squad each of whom might have been looking forward to new start?

Making those decisions is what it's all about and if we get the points then they will almost certainly be deemed to be the right short term decisions.
    If we don't then a bad situation becomes worse.

Interesting, and hopefully exciting, time ahead.

Re: Warnock (Managers) make or break decisions.

I think Bamba will start alongside Morrison. Hoilett will start or be or the bench , not sure about Chamakh, probably on the bench.

I also think the three new signings will shake up the dressing room. Whilst not major signings it does show change is needed and Warnock is not afraid to make those changes. Also they'll be better signings than Gounongbe, Zohore or Saadi. Add Kennedy to that list too, and Huws who cannot seem to get a game.

I just hope we pick up 3 points against the Wurzels.

Grounds for optimism - Still worried about the keeper dept. though

Quote Originally Posted by cardiff55 View Post
    I think Bamba will start alongside Morrison. Hoilett will start or be or the bench , not sure about Chamakh, probably on the bench.

I also think the three new signings will shake up the dressing room. Whilst not major signings it does show change is needed and Warnock is not afraid to make those changes. Also they'll be better signings than Gounongbe, Zohore or Saadi. Add Kennedy to that list too, and Huws who cannot seem to get a game.

I just hope we pick up 3 points against the Wurzels.
    Only one answer to these sort of concerns about Warnock's signings .....

Alex Revell.