+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mind control - does it exist?

Blog Entries

Re: Mind control - does it exist?

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Dragon View Post
    Thrown in with a bit of Gluey logic, its clearly obvious that is what you were saying.

What better way is there for control the population without killing people!

:coat:
    You should know me by now, if that was what I meant that's what I would have said, you can't make people gay, they either are or they're not, my point was, in their efforts to show that gay people are accepted by society they are overcompensating and it's not an accurate view of reality, I just don't feel it's necessary, not for me anyway as I've never had a problem with them.

btw if there is some sort of agenda it would not be about population control, more likely a swipe at the church.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    You should know me by now, if that was what I meant that's what I would have said, you can't make people gay, they either are or they're not, my point was, in their efforts to show that gay people are accepted by society they are overcompensating and it's not an accurate view of reality, I just don't feel it's necessary, not for me anyway as I've never had a problem with them.
    btw if there is some sort of agenda it would not be about population control, more likely a swipe at the church.
    I don't know if that is true. George Melly went from being gay to straight and a recent Foreign Sectretary is supposed to have gone the other way.

I think population control is an aspect of promoting the gay agenda. It's also about weakening family structures. I'm all for adults doing pretty much what they want, particularly behind closed doors, if their actions don't negatively impact other people, but no law will convince me that blokes buggering one another is anything other than abnormal and feral.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I think population control is an aspect of promoting the gay agenda. It's also about weakening family structures. I'm all for adults doing pretty much what they want, particularly behind closed doors, if their actions don't negatively impact other people, but no law will convince me that blokes buggering one another is anything other than abnormal and feral.
    Is a man buggering a woman abnormal and feral aswell? Just wondering.

Absolutely.

I'm thinking you're a fan of deliveries round the tradesmen's entrance.

Thrown in with a bit of Gluey logic, its clearly obvious that is what you were saying.

What better way is there for control the population without killing people!

:coat:
    The logic comes from the SRI, OSF, Tavistock, etc,. It's not the sort of thing that you could make up

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by David Vincent View Post
    I don't know if that is true. George Melly went from being gay to straight and a recent Foreign Sectretary is supposed to have gone the other way.
    Years ago I had a gay couple living next door to me, we became good friends, one of them had been married and had children but he always knew he was gay, he just pretended he wasn't, you could argue that he turned gay but he didn't really, as for the other way around, I don't know, confused maybe?

Yeah you could say there is that aspect to it but I see that being done in other ways.

I would say the number one 'other' way is that the proportion of UK babies born out of wedlock has increased for 43 consecutive years and it's forecast that for the first time in 2016 more babies will be born out of wedlock than in. Welcome to Bastard Britain, the home of the lone parent benefit where it pays for mothers and fathers to live apart.

My bastard child still has both parents living together. Just because it's out of wedlock does not mean it's a lone parent.

You hypocrite Organ. I've seen you mincing up and down Cowbridge High Street waving at lorry drivers and then giggling coyly when they wave back. You make Charles Hawtrey look like Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Is a man buggering a woman abnormal and feral aswell? Just wondering.
    Since the Greeks invented buggery and prince Phillip is Greek, it's almost certain that he has subjected her majesty the queen to this filthy practice. It says a great deal about her regal bearing that there is no record of her having mentioned this in any of her Christmas speeches, nor is it even hinted at on the stamps or currency. Such dignity.

Blog Entries

I would say the number one 'other' way is that the proportion of UK babies born out of wedlock has increased for 43 consecutive years and it's forecast that for the first time in 2016 more babies will be born out of wedlock than in. Welcome to Bastard Britain, the home of the lone parent benefit where it pays for mothers and fathers to live apart.
    I wouldn't say that was another way, I'd say that was a consequence of the other ways, Feminism is the main culprit, search for how the Rockefellers re-engineered women or CIA funded feminism and you will find all sorts.

I wouldn't say that was another way, I'd say that was a consequence of the other ways, Feminism is the main culprit, search for how the Rockefellers re-engineered women or CIA funded feminism and you will find all sorts.
    I think the reason fewer British people are getting married is that men don't want the cost and hassle of a traditional wedding. Women want that and they are refusing to go down the cheap path of a quick visit to the registry office.

Why bother with all those invitations, all that catering, the speeches, the honeymoon ? I told my last wife you can forget all that bollocks. My wife complained about the lack of wedding photos, wedding memories and a honeymoon, but I told her to think of all the money we saved. Just going to the registry office ourselves with only a couple of witnesses paid for many a good night in the pub.

I'm minded not to be sucked into media mind games, after being told that Cardiff is the biggest team in Wales.

I think the reason fewer British people are getting married is that men don't want the cost and hassle of a traditional wedding. Women want that and they are refusing to go down the cheap path of a quick visit to the registry office.

Why bother with all those invitations, all that catering, the speeches, the honeymoon ? I told my last wife you can forget all that bollocks. My wife complained about the lack of wedding photos, wedding memories and a honeymoon, but I told her to think of all the money we saved. Just going to the registry office ourselves with only a couple of witnesses paid for many a good night in the pub.
    Dai, I think you might want to lay off the dirt cheap Lidl Albanian Rosé for the rest of the evening.

I daresay there's statistics out there which demonstrate that typically children from one-parent families perform worse academically than those from two-parent families. They have worse jobs, are more likely to go to prison, and a mass of other metrics too.

Dai, I think you might want to lay off the dirt cheap Lidl Albanian Rosé for the rest of the evening.
    Organ, the very fact that you can spell Rosé makes me think you are more than a bit limp-wristed. Like most alpha males I know nothing at all about wine.

Could mind control convince any of us straight people to bum another bloke? I don't think a few adverts and episodes of Hollyoaks would convince me to find a hairy arsehole a turn on, but don't know about everyone else?

Blog Entries

That might be the case for you but I don't think it's like that for everyone, women are totally messed up these days, studies show the same thing: as women become freer, richer, better educated and have more choices, they get progressively more miserable, I read something the other day that said the only way to make women happy is to uninvent the washing machine and the pill, I do kind of agree with that in a way

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post
    Could mind control convince any of us straight people to bum another bloke? I don't think a few adverts and episodes of Hollyoaks would convince me to find a hairy arsehole a turn on, but don't know about everyone else?
    I never said Hollyoaks will make you do that

I've heard you're quite attractive when you grow a beard

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post

I can't pull famous models but seems hiding my face does help me in the local market.

Blog Entries

The logic comes from the SRI, OSF, Tavistock, etc,. It's not the sort of thing that you could make up
    "Some NHS clinics (such as the Tavistock Centre in North London) have been prescribing hypothalamic blockers to children as young as nine"
    http://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnew...locking-drugs/

I can't pull famous models but seems hiding my face does help me in the local market.