+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Thanks Brexit knobs !

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Thanks Brexit knobs !

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post
    Are Nissan going to cover the extra 9p a litre that he has to put in his Range Rover? If he doesn't sell this holiday home soon he's going to have to trade in his Sport for an Evoque in the near future.
    How about the theory that it's the bankers such as Goldman Sachs, along with George Soros and other associated groups who are trying to undermind our currency? One could certainly speculate as to whether or not Mark Carney is playing for the away team. A weak Pound is central to those wishing to stage a second referendum. I suspect the doom, gloom and fear will be with us until they dot the i's and cross the t's on the Brexit agreement.

Re: Thanks Brexit knobs !

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    How about the theory that it's the bankers such as Goldman Sachs, along with George Soros and other associated groups who are trying to undermind our currency? One could certainly speculate as to whether or not Mark Carney is playing for the away team. A weak Pound is central to those wishing to stage a second referendum. I suspect the doom, gloom and fear will be with us until they dot the i's and cross the t's on the Brexit agreement.
    Well. A weak pound is good for the economy. So you could also argue that a strong pound has undermined the country for too long. A strong pound that was lifted by our financial sector.

Carney reducing interest rates was not needed, and I wouldnt be too surprised if it was a move to make people feel the brexit vote in their pockets.

I wouldnt be surprised that the governments reassurance to Nissan was a low value to sterling. Its easy to manipulate a currency to a level. Japan and the Swiss do it all the time.

People will have to make a decision between a strong economy with rising wages and more manufacturing jobs. Or a foreign holiday with static wages...