+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Deomocracy at last.

Re: Deomocracy at last.

Quote Originally Posted by David Vincent View Post
    If that post doesn't make sense then it is because I left out the fact that one of Israel's goals is to be in the EU. If the UK was still a member then that task would be easier.
    The goal of the EU is a single world government led by the banks and corporations.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    That's why I asked what is the current will of the people, now that more facts and realities regarding the situation are being unearthed. How long should the referendum result be relevant as people change their minds? Forever, if you listen to a die-hard, bonehead Brexiter.

Out of interest, what did people vote for when they narrowly voted to leave the European Union? Given that there are a number of different eventualities to the same question, what right does this government have to decide on this?
    There were only two options,leave the EU or not,the majority voted to leave the EU,get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    The goal of the EU is a single world government led by the banks and corporations.
    No it isn't. The EU stands up to big business. The far right of the Tory party don't care about immigration or anything like that - it doesn't effect your rees-moggs or redwoods at all.
    They want to get away from the EU so they can slash taxes and have a small compliant state that will be easy for multinationals to ride roughshod over

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    No it isn't. The EU stands up to big business. The far right of the Tory party don't care about immigration or anything like that - it doesn't effect your rees-moggs or redwoods at all.
    They want to get away from the EU so they can slash taxes and have a small compliant state that will be easy for multinationals to ride roughshod over
    You're getting fooled by things like words and actions. You need to consider what they don't say and don't do - that's how you find the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Friday's Ghost View Post
    How could the Leave campaign come up with a formal plan for Brexit? They weren't in power and, according to Cameron who vowed to stay on and see Brexit through, had no prospect of being in power.
    So you voted in favour of something you hadnt seen?

I voted against something I had seen.

Yeah right

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada

The far right of the Tory party don't care about immigration or anything like that - it doesn't effect your rees-moggs or redwoods at all.
    Also we can vote out the rees-moggs and redwoods of the world, but we can't vote out the EU!

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    I don't believe MPs will vote to leave the single market and plunge Britain into a financial crisis.
    In that case there'll be no brexit. Impossible to ignore the calls to end FoM here after the last few years.

Any of you lot going to Nigel Farage's March On Ro- I mean, the Supreme Court: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...-court-on-day/