+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: pilger on trump.

pilger on trump.

Re: pilger on trump.

The guy is always spot on, that's well worth a watch. He made me feel better about Brexit and now he's done the same for my Trump fears. Don't get me wrong, shits still scary but just not as scary as it could have been. Maybe.

Also watched Pilger's interview of Julian Assange while I was on YouTube, another vid worth a watch right there.

Pure propaganda.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Pure propaganda.
    Absolute nonsense. If anything, it's simply the alternative view that the MSM are not allowed to report, as he rightfully states there.

Social media has helped the public cut right through the Western media spin and they've made their choices on what they've discovered for themselves.

He articulates the position that the alternative media such as Infowars, Icke, Godlikeproductions, The Tap, Breitbart, Milo et al have taken for decades: that the Bush/Clinton crime family are a threat to world peace, and poorer countries and dark-skinned people especially.

So-called conspiracy theorists and the so-called alt-right are in unanimity on Clinton's crimes; where they differ is in their hopes and expectations for a Trump presidency. I'm with Pilger - Trump will provide only temporary and limited respite from warmongering.

To all those decrying Trump as a racist I ask this? Why would you rather have a woman who has been instrumental in starting wars against "minorities" as president than a man who has said some questionable things? Actions speak louder than words and Clinton's actions have already led to the deaths of thousands, if not millions, of people and led to the refugee crisis. Who has Trump actually physucally harmed?