+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The KKK

Re: The KKK

If the real truth about Clinton ever come out, this thread is going to be all bumpadelic, and Zenith will have to come back under a new user name.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    But its not being reported on the (C)linton (N)ews (N)etwork
    Really ?....you do know one of their main election commentators turned out to be a paid Trump staffer

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    There is a prediction going around that he wont make it to January
    Regardless of what I think about his persona and politics, if this happens then we're all in deep shit. Democracy is all about general agreement about the system to manage a country. If it becomes clear that guns can decide this instead then the rule of law falls apart.

Personally, whatever its faults, I prefer democracy to anarchy or theocracy. I know some people want to rip everything up and start again, but if overt strength and weapons become the means of ruling a country or, worse still in my mind, religion, then whatever gripes we've got about the current system will become as nothing compared to those alternatives on offer.

DT will present an alternative view of how to run a country. He'll need his wits about him to not fail badly, as there are lots of ways of preventing policies being enacted. If he's assassinated, then I'll be worried...

Quote Originally Posted by I'll give you the Malky!! View Post
    Really ?....you do know one of their main election commentators turned out to be a paid Trump staffer

Link me a report

The previous election result suggests that a lot of posters on this forum voted Tory and they love to play to the crowd on here pretending to care for others, it's all a part of being seen to be in the right crowd for them. No Tory election victory = no Brexit, it makes you think, the Brexit mob on here demonizing those who suggested that they did not want to be a part of the jet set and decided to protest against the establishment, I wonder how many of them voted Tory to maintain their two cars, foreign holidays and pensions and then, drop back into looking cool mode branding the word racist about like confetti. it's no wonder people do not disclose their vote and give pollsters any ole bullshit when asked.
    Yep, you sure figured me out.

Interested stuff from Pilger. He certainly makes some strong and valid points about Clinton.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if he's killed before he's signed in

The same was said about obama.

Democracy is completely shagged worldwide

Attached Images Attached Images

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post

International

The previous election result suggests that a lot of posters on this forum voted Tory and they love to play to the crowd on here pretending to care for others, it's all a part of being seen to be in the right crowd for them. No Tory election victory = no Brexit, it makes you think, the Brexit mob on here demonizing those who suggested that they did not want to be a part of the jet set and decided to protest against the establishment, I wonder how many of them voted Tory to maintain their two cars, foreign holidays and pensions and then, drop back into looking cool mode branding the word racist about like confetti. it's no wonder people do not disclose their vote and give pollsters any ole bullshit when asked.
    Why do you speak as if anyone who voted for the Conservatives did so secretly and are all ashamed of it?
    It may (see what I did there?) surprise you to learn that millions of people voted for the Conservatives at the last election and don't give a damn who knows it. The alternative was a broken labour cabal that would have just bankrupted the country again. Live with it!

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Why do you speak as if anyone who voted for the Conservatives did so secretly and are all ashamed of it?
    It may (see what I did there?) surprise you to learn that millions of people voted for the Conservatives at the last election and don't give a damn who knows it. The alternative was a broken labour cabal that would have just bankrupted the country again. Live with it!
    I can live with it my poorly made point was about the pretend to care for others posters who act on here as liberal lefties to shut down arguments but voted Tory, the latest jonathan pie video whilst just a piss take hits the nail right on the head

https://www.facebook.com/JonathanPie...4777035645189/

I can live with it my poorly made point was about the pretend to care for others posters who act on here as liberal lefties to shut down arguments but voted Tory, the latest jonathan pie video whilst just a piss take hits the nail right on the head

Fair play, he's pretty much spot on. I'm seeing that opinion (that the left were the major cause of Brexit/Trump) in quite a few places and I can't help but agree with it.

Things were getting out of hand, people getting fired for voicing opinions, "safe spaces" in Universities, usage of multiple gender pro-nouns, forcing people to "respect" religions no matter how lunatic they are, leftists getting offended at every opportunity.

We're dropping bombs on families in some parts of the world, meanwhile back home a person can cause a national scandal just by calling someone a name deemed unacceptable in "modern society". It's insane.

There was bound to be some bounce back against it and we're seeing it happen all at once.

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    he changed that slightly, has said that he will heavily screen them now, just to make sure they have no links to terrorist groups
    Obamacare is now been watered down , soon the wall will become a look out tower, he will pick on Putin when it right around the his 3rd year , ready for the next 4 .

He's a clever marketing man , he knows when to become vocal and controversial to a appease and play up to the masses who let be fair are the the brightest ,and when to step back ,can you imagine thousand of UK folk rocking up at events and rallies dressed like clowns cheering on politicians with hats and tee shirts , and then crying or becoming hysterical as per the Americans , we might get a little gathering but they are usually the loons , the rest of us are down the pub with Nigel .

What's the KKK's favourite football team?

Blackburn.

While I found Trump's campaign pledges unsavoury in the main, and welcome some revisions, I do wonder whether we can believe anything we hear politicians say before an election now?!

It used to take years before politicians and govt's stealthily squirmed out of pledges.

Now they can apparently come back a few days later with ' that? oh that?! ..the thing that got your vote? .. noo no noo! , we didn't mean that, we just wanted to get your vote .. and thanks for that . .sucker.. '

Twitter went mad! ..then Bake-off final was on.

I think this geezer is pretty bang on the money in general.
    Hillary bankrolled by 9/10 of the worlds top arms dealers yet the faux pas outrage of Trump on FB regarding the nuclear threat , regarding being a prat etc. the bloke (Thump) maybe all of these things and T.B.F just looking at Thumper, i cannot take him seriously as being the commander in chief, I do however feel far safer from the Nuclear perspective with him having one of the keys as opposed the Hillary. She was a wrong un and more worryingly, a controlled wrong un. if an american voter i would have abstained as a protest vote, two shockingly poor candidates.

Another one for the Escape Goat scrapbook.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ian gibson View Post
    What's the KKK's favourite football team?

Blackburn.

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    He's probably going to lose his job over this the poor fella. Obviously somebody on the production team is a leftie and decided to drop him in the shit.
    Last edited by Wales-Bales; 12-11-16 at 16:00.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Yep, you sure figured me out.
    I know ordinary decent hard working folk who vote Tory, they don't have big lifestyles, just think differently to others its called democracy , interestingly there are other voters in traditional labour heartlands voting even further right wing than the Tories with UKIP,now theirs a thought worth looking at .

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    He's probably going to lose his job over this the poor fella. Obviously somebody on the production team is a leftie and decided to drop him in the shit.
    He's a comedian, Jonathan Pie is a character.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Its what happens when the masses are motivated , especially those who don't usually vote and are not interested in core politics or politicians , until it effects them . Then they vote in a vitriolic/emotional way .

The Brexit and Trump results in my view are just that type of vote , people have been moved to vote in a radical way and give the establishment a kick up the bum , and those bullish type salesman politicians come to the fore , they are listened too by the masses as they make more noise in a radical way, the poor voter thinks he/ she has a voice all of a sudden , in realty they are being used , politics that just demonstrates protests is easy , delivering unpopular decision in power and defending it is the real skill .

I would say the drivers behind the recent voting behaviors are:

Recession impact
    Terrorism, in ones backyard
    Muslim phobia
    Immigration / migration
    A feeling that ones country is longer yours or one to control due to globalism

History has many examples of the above motivating the masses to take action or follow a different political path .
    Um the masses weren't motivated. This was a very poor turnout for an election. Almost 50% of voters didn't vote for anyone.
    Trump got less votes than some losing candidates in recent elections, Hilary's support just collapsed even more.

Innuendo and mud slinging won the day and that just didn't seem to hurt trump as much as it did hilary

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird since 1948 View Post
    There's a picture of Crooked Hillary being kissed by Robert Byrd, she also described him as her "friend and mentor".

Absolutely sickening? No, of course not. Only Trump can do deplorable things apparently. Liberal tears, I love them.
    Your point being?

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    Fair play, he's pretty much spot on. I'm seeing that opinion (that the left were the major cause of Brexit/Trump) in quite a few places and I can't help but agree with it.

Things were getting out of hand, people getting fired for voicing opinions, "safe spaces" in Universities, usage of multiple gender pro-nouns, forcing people to "respect" religions no matter how lunatic they are, leftists getting offended at every opportunity.

We're dropping bombs on families in some parts of the world, meanwhile back home a person can cause a national scandal just by calling someone a name deemed unacceptable in "modern society". It's insane.

There was bound to be some bounce back against it and we're seeing it happen all at once.

Totally agree Colonel.

We've turned into a nation of whinging pussies.

What needs to happen is that the Facebook and Twitter generation need to be either ignored or ridiculed for the whining fiuckwits that they are.

People on twitter are outraged because someone said something offensive - so fecking what. Get a life.

If I want to take the piss out of any religion (including the one for brown people) then I will thank you very much. If you're offended by that then oh well, that's you're prerogative. Personally I'm offended that you're offended.

If I want to take the piss out of something or someone then sometimes I might use offensive language - again, if it offends you then that's up to you. I'm certainly not going to be apologising for something that's meant in jest.

Making jokes about brown people, the disabled, religion, gays etc. doesnt make you the devil - if idiots on social media are too stupid to see that than I pity the fools that have nothing better to do with their lives than go after people with their faux outrage wanky bullshit.

There's only one thing worse than these joyless retards telling the world what's acceptable, and that's dickhead celebs/politicians etc. apologising for whatever misdemeanour they've inflicted on the world because they're desperate to salvage their career/reputation.

Just once wouldn't it be nice for one of these people to stand their ground? How much better would it have been if that gymnast bloke, instead of issuing some grovelling apology had come out and said "Yeah so I was taking the piss out of Islam, it was just two young blokes pissing about and having a laugh, nobody got hurt and there's no need for outrage so feck off and report some real news for once"

Of course nobody wants to return to the days where blacks, women, gays, disabled etc. were seen as inferior but it's almost as if we've gone completely the other way and now we are all expected to tiptoe around how we speak or treat 'minorities' just in case we offend someone or use the wrong terminology. The irony is that all these people really want is to be treated the same as everyone else, but by patronising them as though they're too 'fragile' to deal with anything even mildly offensive, they're still being marginalised and treated differently.

Anyway, that's my Monday morning rant over. Off to the doctors now. Hopefully it won't be a brown Muslim woman doctor otherwise I'll barely be able to make eye contact, let alone speak.

Have to agree with every word of that

"It's almost as if the political acumen of Beyonce and Jay z counts for nothing"