+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The KKK

Re: The KKK

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Um the masses weren't motivated. This was a very poor turnout for an election. Almost 50% of voters didn't vote for anyone.
    Trump got less votes than some losing candidates in recent elections, Hilary's support just collapsed even more.

Innuendo and mud slinging won the day and that just didn't seem to hurt trump as much as it did hilary
    Your right I should have said the masses they usually don't vote ,as per Brexit .

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    Totally agree Colonel.

We've turned into a nation of whinging pussies.

What needs to happen is that the Facebook and Twitter generation need to be either ignored or ridiculed for the whining fiuckwits that they are.

People on twitter are outraged because someone said something offensive - so fecking what. Get a life.

If I want to take the piss out of any religion (including the one for brown people) then I will thank you very much. If you're offended by that then oh well, that's you're prerogative. Personally I'm offended that you're offended.

If I want to take the piss out of something or someone then sometimes I might use offensive language - again, if it offends you then that's up to you. I'm certainly not going to be apologising for something that's meant in jest.

Making jokes about brown people, the disabled, religion, gays etc. doesnt make you the devil - if idiots on social media are too stupid to see that than I pity the fools that have nothing better to do with their lives than go after people with their faux outrage wanky bullshit.

There's only one thing worse than these joyless retards telling the world what's acceptable, and that's dickhead celebs/politicians etc. apologising for whatever misdemeanour they've inflicted on the world because they're desperate to salvage their career/reputation.

Just once wouldn't it be nice for one of these people to stand their ground? How much better would it have been if that gymnast bloke, instead of issuing some grovelling apology had come out and said "Yeah so I was taking the piss out of Islam, it was just two young blokes pissing about and having a laugh, nobody got hurt and there's no need for outrage so feck off and report some real news for once"

Of course nobody wants to return to the days where blacks, women, gays, disabled etc. were seen as inferior but it's almost as if we've gone completely the other way and now we are all expected to tiptoe around how we speak or treat 'minorities' just in case we offend someone or use the wrong terminology. The irony is that all these people really want is to be treated the same as everyone else, but by patronising them as though they're too 'fragile' to deal with anything even mildly offensive, they're still being marginalised and treated differently.

Anyway, that's my Monday morning rant over. Off to the doctors now. Hopefully it won't be a brown Muslim woman doctor otherwise I'll barely be able to make eye contact, let alone speak.
    Careful Doc, you will start getting called a heartless bitch like me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Careful Doc, you will start getting called a heartless bitch like me.
    but you ARE a heartless bitch

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    but you ARE a heartless bitch
    Cheers, love you too.

Blog Entries

"The Safe Space culture means students can't cope with politics."
    http://www.spiked-online.com/newsite...1#.WCnU9S2LSM8

"At Cornell, students held a ‘cry-in’. At Yale, they gathered for a ‘primal scream’. Elsewhere, Safe Spaces have been occupied; play-doh and colouring books brought out and therapy dogs petted. With ‘**** Donald Trump Rallies’, exams postponed and classes cancelled, it’s fair to say that American students are not responding well to the election of Donald Trump as president. The shocking news that, off campus, there are people who think differently to them has made students rage and weep."

"The Safe Space culture means students can't cope with politics."
    http://www.spiked-online.com/newsite...1#.WCnU9S2LSM8

"At Cornell, students held a ‘cry-in’. At Yale, they gathered for a ‘primal scream’. Elsewhere, Safe Spaces have been occupied; play-doh and colouring books brought out and therapy dogs petted. With ‘**** Donald Trump Rallies’, exams postponed and classes cancelled, it’s fair to say that American students are not responding well to the election of Donald Trump as president. The shocking news that, off campus, there are people who think differently to them has made students rage and weep."

a cry in

Blog Entries

a cry in
    Might get myself some play-doh, keep the old stress levels down.

the lefties always bleat the loudest

It dun do nothin and it tastes horrible

the lefties always bleat the loudest
    Ah, it's like having Croesy back without having to actually have Croesy back.

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. View Post
    Ah, it's like having Croesy back without having to actually have Croesy back.
    please don't stalk me good friend

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Hillary bankrolled by 9/10 of the worlds top arms dealers yet the faux pas outrage of Trump on FB regarding the nuclear threat ,
    :)

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Your point being?
    My point is that in the context of a two horse race Trump was the lesser of two evils. If Crooked was elected we'd be in the grips of a second cold war. You also seem to hold Trump in contempt because the KKK wanted him to win yet Crooked was the candidate that cavorted with them for years.

Hilary described black people as "super predators" and hispanics as "needy latinos", sure Trump said some racist things which is rightly widely condemned, the same can not be said for media darling Hilary.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    Totally agree Colonel.

We've turned into a nation of whinging pussies.

What needs to happen is that the Facebook and Twitter generation need to be either ignored or ridiculed for the whining fiuckwits that they are.

People on twitter are outraged because someone said something offensive - so fecking what. Get a life.

If I want to take the piss out of any religion (including the one for brown people) then I will thank you very much. If you're offended by that then oh well, that's you're prerogative. Personally I'm offended that you're offended.

If I want to take the piss out of something or someone then sometimes I might use offensive language - again, if it offends you then that's up to you. I'm certainly not going to be apologising for something that's meant in jest.

Making jokes about brown people, the disabled, religion, gays etc. doesnt make you the devil - if idiots on social media are too stupid to see that than I pity the fools that have nothing better to do with their lives than go after people with their faux outrage wanky bullshit.

There's only one thing worse than these joyless retards telling the world what's acceptable, and that's dickhead celebs/politicians etc. apologising for whatever misdemeanour they've inflicted on the world because they're desperate to salvage their career/reputation.

Just once wouldn't it be nice for one of these people to stand their ground? How much better would it have been if that gymnast bloke, instead of issuing some grovelling apology had come out and said "Yeah so I was taking the piss out of Islam, it was just two young blokes pissing about and having a laugh, nobody got hurt and there's no need for outrage so feck off and report some real news for once"

Of course nobody wants to return to the days where blacks, women, gays, disabled etc. were seen as inferior but it's almost as if we've gone completely the other way and now we are all expected to tiptoe around how we speak or treat 'minorities' just in case we offend someone or use the wrong terminology. The irony is that all these people really want is to be treated the same as everyone else, but by patronising them as though they're too 'fragile' to deal with anything even mildly offensive, they're still being marginalised and treated differently.

Anyway, that's my Monday morning rant over. Off to the doctors now. Hopefully it won't be a brown Muslim woman doctor otherwise I'll barely be able to make eye contact, let alone speak.
    you didnt sit on the fence with that post did you

It just isnt FB & Twitter, this place suffers from the " faux offence " as well

I often tell my daughter about incidents that went on at the football, mainly none-pc chants / banter, to be fair to her, she is starting to see that you do not have to be offended for others, you can find the funny side of it or you can just ignore it, but the main point is that you do not have to be offended for others, afterall, they just might not be offended afterall

Quote Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
    http://www.newsobserver.com/news/pol...113915898.html

"Trump's race united my people"

And some idiots on here are content with Trump becoming president. Absolutely sickening.
    Sixty million Americans voted for a guy who sexually assaults women and then brags about it.

A terrible reflection on their nation, their backward attitude and in fact Hilary Clinton.

Democracy is dead in America. Two horrible choices - the best that America has to offer??

However, as much as Hilary was an awful choice, how on earth anyone can think he is better is beyond belief.

Quote Originally Posted by AfricanBluebird View Post
    Sixty million Americans voted for a guy who sexually assaults women and then brags about it.

A terrible reflection on their nation, their backward attitude and in fact Hilary Clinton.

Democracy is dead in America. Two horrible choices - the best that America has to offer??

However, as much as Hilary was an awful choice, how on earth anyone can think he is better is beyond belief.
    Did he sexually assault anybody? I thought he put it all down to locker-room talk?. Personally I think people like Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry are a lot more troublsome for society, which you can trace to the liberal elites.
    Last edited by Wales-Bales; 14-11-16 at 23:58.

Miley Cyrus is bad for society, ok grandad

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Well for impressionable teenage girls. It looks pretty organised to me, obviously Miley is a bit too dopey to realise what is actually going on. Mrs R knows all about it.

Blog Entries

Do you think being dressed like this and singing "f*ck me so you stop baby talkin'' is normal?

Do you think being dressed like this and singing "f*ck me so you stop baby talkin'' is normal?
    It is a bit odd, as were those posed photos of Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom that were plastered all over the internet.

[QUOTE=Mrs Steve R;4694209]Do you think being dressed like this and singing "f*ck me so you stop baby talkin'' is normal?

/QUOTE]

No, but I don't see how it's bad for society.

You must remember Madonna in the 80s. Songs about being touched as a virgin and videos where she threw herself at a sexy Jesus...all very controversial and it got a lot more coverage than any Miley Cyrus song, yet society made it through.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Did he sexually assault anybody? I thought he put it all down to locker-room talk?. Personally I think people like Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry are a lot more troublsome for society, which you can trace to the liberal elites.
    None of us on here can say for sure either way. All we can do is make our own decisions.

For me, the balance of probability is that it's pretty likely he's sexually assualted at least one woman. There has been a list of women who have accused him; obviously a lot from the campaign where he denied knowing most of them (he meets a lot of people so this is possible, but he has also been confused about whether he's spoken to Putin or not so his memory is not reliable).

And top of the list, just above a 1997 lawsuit, is his ex-wife who swore under oath in their divorce case that he'd violently raped her.

So we don't know for sure if he's sexually assualted anybody.

[QUOTE=lardy;4694211]

/QUOTE]

You must remember Madonna in the 80s. Songs about being touched as a virgin and videos where she threw herself at a sexy Jesus...all very controversial and it got a lot more coverage than any Miley Cyrus song, yet society made it through.
    You've probably noticed the virtual extinction of the Christian religion among the general population, so was it agenda driven or did it just happen by itself?
    Last edited by Wales-Bales; 15-11-16 at 01:17.

Blog Entries

It is a bit odd, as were those posed photos of Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom that were plastered all over the internet.
    A bit odd? it's celebrating child abuse.

Yes and just look at us now

You've probably noticed the virtual extinction of the Christian religion among the general population, so was it agenda driven or did it just happen by itself?
    I think it has been driven tbh, I'm not religious myself but I can see it happening.

[QUOTE=Wales-Bales;4694213]
    There's a good songwriting podcast that you'll probably like where they interview songwriters (called Sodajerker) and one of the first was with the guy who wrote Like A Virgin back in the early 80s. Been a while since I heard it, but I remember that he and his partner had written the song and they needed someone to perform it, and Madonna was the obvious choice. No one else had the personality and character to pull it off.

Or it could have been part of an agenda...