+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

View Poll Results: How will trumps presidency end

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Romps to a second term and sees that out

    9 39.13%
  • Is defeated in 4 years

    5 21.74%
  • Is brought down by a scandal

    8 34.78%
  • Assassinated

    2 8.70%
  • Dies of natural causes

    0 0%
  • Cancels elections and becomes a dictator

    0 0%
  • Ousted by a military coup

    0 0%
  • Quits after someone makes fun of him on Twitter

    1 4.35%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 36 of 36

Thread: Trump predictions

  1. #21
    International Mrs Steve R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Barry
    Posts
    29,192
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Trump predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Try the CFR and their offshoots in all the other major countries.
    Them

  2. #22
    International Mrs Steve R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Barry
    Posts
    29,192
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Trump predictions

    I will just leave this here then I'm done.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPd0Sg42Cvo&t=7s

  3. #23

    Re: Trump predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I predict he will die of natural causes on top of his wife, and the fire brigade will be called in to get him off, while the whole thing is broadcast live on CNN.
    Don't be so redicoulus! His wife will be on top.

  4. #24

    Re: Trump predictions

    A flurry of last minute activity on the outcome of this poll.

  5. #25

    Re: Trump predictions

    Presses the nuclear button and stands back.....

  6. #26

    Re: Trump predictions

    A Gadaffi type death would be sweet justice for the almost 400,000 dead by covid that he didn't give a flying feck about.

  7. #27

    Re: Trump predictions

    I predict he will shave his head, and marry Nancy Pelosi .

  8. #28

    Re: Trump predictions

    He'll arrest lots of very naughty people, get another 4 years,and we can watch all you leftists on here freaking out, for 4 more years 😁

  9. #29

    Re: Trump predictions

    Is Arturo D;Elia one of the bad guys that will get arrested rogersblue ?

  10. #30

    Re: Trump predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    Is Arturo D;Elia one of the bad guys that will get arrested rogersblue ?
    Probably already arrested, along with an ex politician in Italy, didn't Durham or bar go out to Italy couple years back ❓

  11. #31

    Re: Trump predictions

    haven't a scooby doo about that but seeing pictures out of Italy today the local police appear to be arresting a CEO from an Italian company details a bit sketchy at the minute allegedly

    what s not sketchy and 100 per cent bona fida I see the FBI have under took a massive operation searching republican house members homes and offices in Tennessee earlier today

  12. #32

    Re: Trump predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Rogersblue View Post
    Probably already arrested, along with an ex politician in Italy, didn't Durham or bar go out to Italy couple years back ❓
    looks like we were right rogersblue

    Not sure if this is BS or not but looks what is being described as Italy gate is starting to reach out to the main stream . Your Q anon mate Lin Wood making noises about Trump being lorded for another 4 years again a few hours ago . Oh and Nancy Pelossi laptop was stolen on Wednesday night !

    As i type thousands of troops have been deployed in Washington . Maybe to impeach trump or maybe something else ?



  13. #33

    Re: Trump predictions

    Yes I think thousands of troops have gone to Washington to impeach Trump.

  14. #34

    Re: Trump predictions

    not sure whats happening but hearing Rome has fallen into darkness along with countries like Pakistan and Iran

    being told to do with USA elections could be BS of course

  15. #35

    Re: Trump predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    not sure whats happening but hearing Rome has fallen into darkness along with countries like Pakistan and Iran

    being told to do with USA elections could be BS of course
    Unlikely to BS Mozz. I mean when have your sources made you look gullible and clueless before?

  16. #36

    Re: Trump predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    looks like we were right rogersblue

    Not sure if this is BS or not but looks what is being described as Italy gate is starting to reach out to the main stream . Your Q anon mate Lin Wood making noises about Trump being lorded for another 4 years again a few hours ago . Oh and Nancy Pelossi laptop was stolen on Wednesday night !

    As i type thousands of troops have been deployed in Washington . Maybe to impeach trump or maybe something else ?


    https://www.insurancejournal.com/new.../23/595291.htm

    Another bit of bull easily debunked bites the dust.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •