+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Steve Bannon

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Steve Bannon

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    You crack me up. You really do believe it's your conspiracy theory stuff that has plunged America "into turmoil"?
    Read his CV and get back to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Read his CV and get back to me.

I've just been reading about him and you're seriously saying that if you asked a thousand Americans why their country is in turmoil, the name Carter Page would come up in their replies?

I've just been reading about him and you're seriously saying that if you asked a thousand Americans why their country is in turmoil, the name Carter Page would come up in their replies?
    Probably would if those thousand were in the 38% of Americans barmy enough to be a slave to trump and Q. It's insane that the percentage is anywhere near that high.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Probably would if those thousand were in the 38% of Americans barmy enough to be a slave to trump.
    It looks like the bloke who verified the Steele dossier on behalf of those who can't think, is now predicting a 62% landside victory for a reclusive basement dweller known as creepy Joe

Not if they read CNN or the Guardian

Not if they read CNN or the Guardian
    You do know that you don't need to answer if you haven't got anything worthwhile to say don't you?

You do know that you don't need to answer if you haven't got anything worthwhile to say don't you?
    I thought it was very worthwhile, and it's a point that cannot be repeated enough

I thought it was very worthwhile, and it's a point that cannot be repeated enough
    Right then, what percentage of a thousand non Guardian reading (!!!!!!!) and non CNN watching Americans would say their country is in turmoil because of the sort of stuff you've been spouting on here for the last four or five years?

Right then, what percentage of a thousand non Guardian reading (!!!!!!!) and non CNN watching Americans would say their country is in turmoil because of the sort of stuff you've been spouting on here for the last four or five years?
    Around 50% maybe more. You'll see on Nov 3.