+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Steve Bannon

Re: Steve Bannon

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Not if they read CNN or the Guardian
    You do know that you don't need to answer if you haven't got anything worthwhile to say don't you?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    You do know that you don't need to answer if you haven't got anything worthwhile to say don't you?
    I thought it was very worthwhile, and it's a point that cannot be repeated enough

It looks like the bloke who verified the Steele dossier on behalf of those who can't think, is now predicting a 62% landside victory for a reclusive basement dweller known as creepy Joe

When will Joe be released ,what is wrong with him ,where is he, is it a self isolation issue or they worried about his communication skills ,besides being anti Trump what's the plan ?

I note that Pelosi says there shouldn't be any debates between Biden and Trump ,is that down to social distancing rules within the Biden's deep state cellar ??

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    When will Joe be released ,what is wrong with him ,where is he, is it a self isolation issue or they worried about his communication skills ,besides being anti Trump what's the plan ?

I note that Pelosi says there shouldn't be any debates between Biden and Trump ,is that down to social distancing rules within the Biden's deep state cellar ??
    More like a social distancing of brain cells

Can you remember a time that was ever as strange as this? I like how some people are playing along, as though it's all totally normal.

More like a social distancing of brain cells

Can you remember a time that was ever as strange as this? I like how some people are playing along, as though it's all totally normal.
    Its like a poor underfunded drama you see on some low budget TV channel, its unbelievable how poor they all are.

The Democrats lost to Trump last time by concentrating soley on him , and its groundhog all over again, is there no talent or freshness out there , if Trump wins watch out for Ivanka or Don Jr running after him

It's a great point. I wonder if he'll speak at last week's convention?

I thought it was very worthwhile, and it's a point that cannot be repeated enough
    Right then, what percentage of a thousand non Guardian reading (!!!!!!!) and non CNN watching Americans would say their country is in turmoil because of the sort of stuff you've been spouting on here for the last four or five years?

In the interest of balance what were your views about Boris Johnson ducking debates, refusing to appear on Andrew Neil and Jeremy Vine and hiding in a fridge from journalists. (Tip: search on Boris Johnson and fridge).

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Right then, what percentage of a thousand non Guardian reading (!!!!!!!) and non CNN watching Americans would say their country is in turmoil because of the sort of stuff you've been spouting on here for the last four or five years?
    Around 50% maybe more. You'll see on Nov 3.

gets to the politics at 1.30

As the country is in turmoil Idiot trump says we need his second term to sort out what happening now under the Democra.....Oh wait .Its the republicans that have the office.

Around 50% maybe more. You'll see on Nov 3.
    So I understand your PhD level logic. Around 50% of the non CNN watching Americans, let's call them the 46% of all registered voters who cast a vote for Donald Trump in the 2016 election (let's be generous and say a quarter), think or still think that America is in turmoil because of a FISA court warrant on Carter Page?

All these American citizens are so emersed in Crossfire Hurricane and all the bull that came before and since that Covid, the economy, racial tension in the US, trade and foreign relations are secondary issues. Is that what your pitch is?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    So I understand your PhD level logic. Around 50% of the non CNN watching Americans, let's call them the 46% of all registered voters who cast a vote for Donald Trump in the 2016 election (let's be generous and say a quarter), think or still think that America is in turmoil because of a FISA court warrant on Carter Page?

All these American citizens are so emersed in Crossfire Hurricane and all the bull that came before and since that Covid, the economy, racial tension in the US, trade and foreign relations are secondary issues. Is that what your pitch is?
    Apologies. Didn't mean to harass you as I know how poor First Great Western WiFi is. Just reply when you get back into Cardiff Central.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...protest-london

It's funny how Russia collusion was a huge thing when lardy & Cyril were providing their propaganda updates, and now just like magic it's totally insignificant

It's funny how Russia collusion was a huge thing when lardy & Cyril were providing their propaganda updates, and now just like magic it's totally insignificant
    You would have thought someone with a PhD sized intellect would have recognised that Bob's point was about the impact Carter/Crossfire etc etc has on the voting intentions of the people who can actually vote in US elections.

It is of course possible that you think that the unregistered mail-in ballot that you advertise but are completely unable to demonstrate exists, allows foreign jobbies like me and lardy to cast a vote.

let go of that straw

You would have thought someone with a PhD sized intellect would have recognised that Bob's point was about the impact Carter/Crossfire etc etc has on the voting intentions of the people who can actually vote in US elections.
    Exactly, and they know that the Trump presidency has been permanently hamstrung by all the fake allegations, fake investigations and fake impeachments, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    let go of that straw
    Flipping heck, you come out of your bunker more often than Joe Biden does!

Blog Entries

Flipping heck, you come out of your bunker more often than Joe Biden does!

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    He's been Biden his time.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    He's been Biden his time.

You would have thought someone with a PhD sized intellect would have recognised that Bob's point was about the impact Carter/Crossfire etc etc has on the voting intentions of the people who can actually vote in US election.
    Would you like to make a statement on behalf of the Lardy & Cyril Propaganda Foundation, (LARP), regarding the latest breaking news that the Russians have infiltrated BLM in an attempt to get President Trump re-elected?

[QUOTE=Dorcus;5112597]He's been Biden his time.[/QUOT

made me chuckle 😆

Would you like to make a statement on behalf of the Lardy & Cyril Propaganda Foundation, (LARP), regarding the latest breaking news that the Russians have infiltrated BLM in an attempt to get President Trump re-elected?

How did I not see that one coming ,I hope all these riots are not in republican controlled cities ?