+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post
    Do you mean Trump or Biden (or neither)?

Not sure what your point is sorry as I thought it was obvious that, as Biden doesn't tweet his every waking thought, it limits his news output quite considerably compared to his predecessor.

Biden is actually quite boring and a lot less controversial than Trump (he's still said and done controversial things, of course).

He's getting (rightly) criticised by both ends of the political spectrum for his limited time in office so far, but his policies and his rhetoric haven't come close to the things that the social media president did while he was in office. That will mean less news coverage (except on FOX News and OANN, I guess).
    Did you forget when the media went AWOL on Hunter Biden laptop story?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    well that story didn't get past me think i mentioned it once or twice in the past wales -bales

very surprised lardy is now looking on fox news with laura Ingraham for sources of information next will be quoting Hannity or Tucker Carslon !

Tito Trump is still active on social media

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    well that story didn't get past me think i mentioned it once or twice in the past wales -bales

very surprised lardy is now looking on fox news with laura Ingraham for sources of information next will be quoting Hannity or Tucker Carslon !

Tito Trump is still active on social media
    And don't forget when Hillary manufactured that hoax story about Trump having a top secret communication channel to Putin via Alfa Bank, and all her media pals pushed it really hard. In fact, I think some people on here were pushing it really hard too!

And don't forget when Hillary manufactured that hoax story about Trump having a top secret communication channel to Putin via Alfa Bank, and all her media pals pushed it really hard. In fact, I think some people on here were pushing it really hard too!
    hi Lazarus

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    hi Lazarus
    Greetings from Bethany.

Never mind his lap dancing ,snorting story , they given up those moments, maybe the Russian will find all they need to know in a dusty filing cabinet in Kyiv .