+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

'All Will Be Revealed'.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    'All Will Be Revealed'.
    There is a civilization living in an inverse world under Antarctica in a land called Hel and Trump is still President because he flew to Florida on Air Force One but the website is still $300 short of contributions so keep those donations coming if you want to stay informed and not brainwashed by MSM.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    There is a civilization living in an inverse world under Antarctica in a land called Hel and Trump is still President because he flew to Florida on Air Force One but the website is still $300 short of contributions so keep those donations coming if you want to stay informed and not brainwashed by MSM.
    Do I give this month's dole to this guy, or do I give it to the Paris climate slush fund. Tough choice to make 😜😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by Rogersblue View Post
    Do I give this month's dole to this guy, or do I give it to the Paris climate slush fund. Tough choice to make 😜😂😂😂
    Not tricky for you surely. You're not going to find the Antarctic underworld if you stop the ice cap melting.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogersblue View Post
    Do I give this month's dole to this guy, or do I give it to the Paris climate slush fund. Tough choice to make ��������
    Not much of a difference I'd bang your money on Cornish Lithium

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Every word.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    of course not, trump is a well mannered stable pillar of society that commands empathy care and control.

been cleared of impeachment today .common sense prevails

just another waste of millions of dollars in the process

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    been cleared of impeachment today .common sense prevails

just another waste of millions of dollars in the process
    He's not 'been cleared of impeachment'.

He has been impeached (twice).

He has not been convicted in the Senate vote because only 7 Republicans had the guts to defy him and his uber base, so the two thirds vote was not achieved.

At least it's all on the record now - and laid out for future generations to digest.

The Republican Party will split.

its been a witch hunt against him the moment he stepped into office it's been relentless based on fabrication

don't get me started on the russia hoax

lets hope sleepy joe steadys the ship for another 4 years the USA needs it right now although i,m sceptical considering his policys has just killed off thousands of high skilled jobs . hardly going to help the cause in unifying the country

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    He's not 'been cleared of impeachment'.

He has been impeached (twice).

He has not been convicted in the Senate vote because only 7 Republicans had the guts to defy him and his uber base, so the two thirds vote was not achieved.

At least it's all on the record now - and laid out for future generations to digest.

The Republican Party will split.
    The criminal courts will be next, and unfortunately for Trump he won't have co-conspirators on the jury.

its been a witch hunt against him the moment he stepped into office it's been relentless based on fabrication

lets hope sleepy joe steadys the ship for another 4 years the USA needs it right now although i,m sceptical considering his policys has just killed off thousands of high skilled jobs . hardly going to help the cause in unifying the country
    Witch hunt - check
    Russia hoax - check
    Sleepy Joe - check

Enough about Trump. What I am really worried about is whether they have found the Pope yet and have the lights come back on in Pakistan?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Enough about Trump. What I am really worried about is whether they have found the Pope yet and have the lights come back on in Pakistan?
    I've got some inside info about Hunter's laptop. I can't talk about it on here but believe me, it's shocking.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Witch hunt - check
    Russia hoax - check
    Sleepy Joe - check
    imagine if the labour party did this in the uk ? Keir Stammer would be lynched and I support him !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vrxFMflh3c

check - yes

imagine if the labour party did this in the uk ? Keir Stammer would be lynched and I support him !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vrxFMflh3c

check - yes
    You should start a Joe Biden Jobs thread and put this riveting piece of news in it. Otherwise the hundreds of people who are desperate to know about it may never see it in the Trump thread.

that riveting piece of news just destroyed thousands of jobs what part don't you understand ?

Trump policys encouraged engineering and manufacturing jobs back to the USA which i applauded . wish our politicians would have the boll@x to do the same . As i am passionate about engineering i would support any politician here to do the same whatever party

To me the current tory party is inept and would like to think stammer would think along the lines of holding and bringing back high quality engineering jobs back to the UK . i,m old enough to remember the milk snatcher thatcher destroying our industry so to me Trump would be the perfect tonic for us right now

that riveting piece of news just destroyed thousands of jobs what part don't you understand ?

Trump policys encouraged engineering and manufacturing jobs back to the USA which i applauded . wish our politicians would have the boll@x to do the same . As i am passionate about engineering i would support any politician here to do the same whatever party

To me the current tory party is inept and would like to think stammer would think along the lines of holding and bringing back high quality engineering jobs back to the UK . i,m old enough to remember the milk snatcher thatcher destroying our industry so to me Trump would be the perfect tonic for us right now
    Did it? Maybe you follow it closer than me, but my understanding is that there are currently only about a thousand jobs on the pipeline, and most of them are temporary until it was constructed (that's months, not years) and it would only have created about 50 permanent jobs after that. But you are the facts man so you can correct me!

I'm pretty sure someone has responded to one of your trump manufacturing jobs posts before. It's so hard to keep up with everything!

https://www.ccmb.co.uk/newreply.php?...eply&p=5138261

Heisenberg

Hey!!! Mozzer's back. Maybe he's had a chance to reflect on his views about Trump during this tiiii... Oh dear.

He's gone forever, isn't he? A Poundland Rogersblue.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Hey!!! Mozzer's back. Maybe he's had a chance to reflect on his views about Trump during this tiiii... Oh dear.

He's gone forever, isn't he? A Poundland Rogersblue.
    Don't disrespect Mozzer like that, he gets his info from his "people on the ground" in America

Also here's a bit more substance to the 11000 jobs story https://eu.statesman.com/story/news/...ck/6673822002/

All this impeachment stuff simply feeds his audiences which are large, just keeps the loop in the conversation and headlines giving him another free media platform , what a waste of political effort and time, just grandstanding in such drastic times.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    All this impeachment stuff simply feeds his audiences which are large, just keeps the loop in the conversation and headlines giving him another free media platform , what a waste of political effort and time, just grandstanding in such drastic times.
    I can't see any problem with keeping the loop in the conversation! There should be more loops in the conversation. The loops we already have are not enough - not since Gluey went AWOL.

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    You must be constipated by this point.