+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 433 of 433 FirstFirst ... 333383423424425426427428429430431432433
Results 8,641 to 8,659 of 8659

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

  1. #8641

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Interesting news regarding someone who I’m sure has appeared in this thread from time to time.

    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-58164719

  2. #8642

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Interesting news regarding someone who I’m sure has appeared in this thread from time to time.

    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-58164719
    Big in the Democratic party

  3. #8643

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Big in the Democratic party
    why..because he grabbed some pussy?

  4. #8644
    International jon1959's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Sheffield - out of Roath
    Posts
    11,633

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Big in the Democratic party
    Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    why..because he grabbed some pussy?
    Because he wiped the floor with Trump over Covid.

    He was exactly what Trump wasn't - articulate, informed and a leader.

    But it turns out he was also a scumbag.

  5. #8645

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    the greatest humiliation he's ever seen slams the orange man

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7osx1WOQ2s

  6. #8646
    International jon1959's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Sheffield - out of Roath
    Posts
    11,633

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    the greatest humiliation he's ever seen slams the orange man

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7osx1WOQ2s
    Hypocrisy on steroids!

  7. #8647

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    trump booed after telling his fans to take the covid vaccine at his rally yesterday


  8. #8648
    International jon1959's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Sheffield - out of Roath
    Posts
    11,633

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    trump booed after telling his fans to take the covid vaccine at his rally yesterday

    Good on the orangeman!

    Is he wearing a new wig?

  9. #8649

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    wigs are not my specialist topic jon but i found it funny in the week when the installed one in his ill fated interview with CNN which i watched live and he looked more orange than trump !

    the so called right wing media were lapping it up

  10. #8650

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quick question: What's the connection between Trump's wig and Joe Biden

  11. #8651

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Rumours have it that Joe is reaching out to Donny as he thinks the Donny plan maybe worth looking at again, minus the wall build as there's a shortage of building supplies.

  12. #8652

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Is it true that while all the other presidents were at 9/11 memorials, Trump was promoting a red neck wrestling event?


  13. #8653

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Is it true that while all the other presidents were at 9/11 memorials, Trump was promoting a red neck wrestling event?

    poor post lardy

  14. #8654

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    poor post lardy
    It's not true? Thanks for correcting me.

    Great post mozzer

  15. #8655

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    think points scoring on a day like yesterday is poor form tbh
    i could post where he was throughout the day relating to 9/11 not just at 1 event but it would be meaningless in the grand scheme of things

  16. #8656

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    think points scoring on a day like yesterday is poor form tbh
    i could post where he was throughout the day relating to 9/11 not just at 1 event but it would be meaningless in the grand scheme of things
    In "points scoring on a day like yesterday" news:

    Former US president Donald Trump on Saturday used the 20th anniversary of the September 11 attacks to accuse his successor, Joe Biden, of surrendering “in defeat” by withdrawing from Afghanistan. In a campaign-style video message, Trump lamented the chaotic withdrawal of US troops from Afghanistan last month which led to the killing of 13 US service members and dozens of Afghans in a suicide bombing outside the Kabul airport.

    The former US commander-in-chief, whose administration oversaw the withdrawal deal with the Taliban last year, said that Biden was made “look like a fool”, stressing that it can never be allowed to happen. Trump blamed the chaotic withdrawal on "bad planning, incredible weakness and leaders who truly didn't understand what was happening."

    "Joe Biden and his inept administration surrendered in defeat," he continued. "We will struggle to recover from the embarrassment this incompetence has caused."

  17. #8657

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    The last days of trump, according to Bob Woodward

    https://edition.cnn.com/2021/09/14/p...ear/index.html

  18. #8658

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Because he wiped the floor with Trump over Covid.

    He was exactly what Trump wasn't - articulate, informed and a leader.

    But it turns out he was also a scumbag.
    Think most right wing USA folk are , the history of Democrats as much as Republican behaviours stinks ,I'm shocked how UK Socialists give either party any credence.

  19. #8659
    International jon1959's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Sheffield - out of Roath
    Posts
    11,633

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Think most right wing USA folk are , the history of Democrats as much as Republican behaviours stinks ,I'm shocked how UK Socialists give either party any credence.
    Credence?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •