Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
Can I just say how touching I found your recent concern for the poor souls battling Corvid19 (as you now seem to be calling it).

That compassion may have been a tad lacking as you weaved from a Chinese Plot against its own people, a hoax inflamed by the media, a bit like Y2K, a bit like the common cold or seasonal flu, let's call it Wuhan Flu and Fauci say's only 0.1% (350k Americans) will die so that is no reason to shut down the economy so dramatically. All the while berating people who took the virus seriously and supported the measures that were being put in place.

Good luck with your latest, there's a miracle cure folks and anyone listening to medical experts is doing so to get at Trump throw of the dice.
Need to bring this up to date. We now need to add:

It was all the World Health Organisation's fault we should never have listened to their tweets;

Most of those poor souls were dying anyway so it's nowhere near as bad as it seems and

today's offering of it's all a plot to feed us one of Bill Gates trojan horse vaccines advocated by a deep state health official, who was once photographed with George Soros, which will probably kill us anyway.

Will keep this updated for you in case the "I was right all along" narrative changes again!