+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    You lose every way, so there is that to look forward to. Smug Cyril failing to see the truth, even after having it pointed out to him on a daily basis!
    Ok I'll start the game you seemed reluctant to play.

You seem to be caught in two minds Bob, so maybe this will convince you that what you are thinking is correct? - https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Seth_Rich

Just remember who was on which side when this event comes to it's logical conclusion, as the losers will crash pretty hard.
    Now your turn

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Ok I'll start the game you seemed reluctant to play.

Now your turn
    Who gives a feck what you think! You are a cheap (and bad) propagandist

Who gives a feck what you think! You are a cheap (and bad) propagandist
    No 2

Trump is a genius!
    No 3

I don't know what Trump is up to, but he seems to have got those multiple shooting events under contol that were happening on a regular basis in the run up to the last election.

No 2
    Keep going mate, it just reveals your true character, which I spotted a long time ago .. you are an absolute loser! You tried to BS everybody with your Russia collusion propagnda, and now you have ended up looking like a total idiot

For the record, I will only be sticking to THE TRUTH, and I have no intention of interacting with a deranged person like you!

Keep going mate, it just reveals your true character, which I spotted a long time ago .. you are an absolute loser! You tried to BS everybody with your Russia collusion propagnda, and now you have ended up looking like a total idiot

For the record, I will only be sticking to THE TRUTH, and I have no intention of interacting with a deranged person like you!
    ?

I said ages ago that the Russian hacking story was a load of nonsense, and that there were foreign spies embedded in the Congress IT department who were working with the Democrats .. both true! Unfortunately it takes some news channels a while to catch up, or maybe it's on purpose

?
    Acting like a petulant child is not doing your reputation any favours mate. If you want everybody to see what I already know, then just carry on

Acting like a petulant child is not doing your reputation any favours mate. If you want everybody to see what I already know, then just carry on

McCain and Graham have always been snakes in the grass, someone must have one hell of a dirt file on them.

I quite like Scaramucci, he's just what this drama needed. I like Bannon too, he is a mythical character always plotting away behind the scenes. It wont be long before the ratings surpass those of The Apprentice, and the Emmy Awards start flooding in.

Today is gonna be the day that they're gonna throw it back to you
    Ooh nice, I hope it will have been worth the wait, whatever it is!
    Cyril is going to look so stupid in about 5 mins time. I tried to help him but he wouldn't listen. Now everybody is going to see for themselves that he has lost the plot, and has alway been off his rocker. He's gone from Russian collusion to total delusion
    It will be when you see what's coming!
    So a day after your pronouncement that Today is gonna be the day that they're gonna throw it back to you and your five minute warning. You can't even find the seismic explosion on the main page of the Fox News website!

https://www.foxnews.com/

Still Trump/Barr's poodle will pronounce that they concluded the same thing they concluded when they dissed the IG report that you salivated over for a couple of years so nothing is lost as we rush towards electoral influence time.

ps I know you hate it when that happens as I have shedloads of your posts saying exactly that!

So a day after your pronouncement that Today is gonna be the day that they're gonna throw it back to you and your five minute warning. You can't even find the seismic explosion on the main page of the Fox News website!

https://www.foxnews.com/

Still Trump/Barr's poodle will pronounce that they concluded the same thing they concluded when they dissed the IG report that you salivated over for a couple of years so nothing is lost as we rush towards electoral influence time.

ps I know you hate it when that happens as I have shedloads of your posts saying exactly that!
    Ooh like, my own private little stalker is back!

Ooh like, my own private little stalker is back!
    Can you imagine the hypocrisy of posting Lardy and Cyril@TM a couple of hundred times and complaining about someone trying to show up your easily recognisable frailties

Can you imagine the hypocrisy of posting Lardy and Cyril@TM a couple of hundred times and complaining about someone trying to show up your easily recognisable frailties
    The truth has no frailties, it is very robust. Don't be afraid of the truth!

Burisma! Rudy!!