+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Another one of Gluey's favourite lawyers. Charming bunch!

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...ing-presidents

Pardons for Donald, Rudy and the family cartel? Presumably for fake crimes they haven't committed.

https://thehill.com/policy/national-...h-trump-report

https://thehill.com/regulation/court...pardon-himself

If he pardons himself he's admitting he's a criminal (which he is)

When even Bill Barr breaks ranks and decides it's time to come clean....

https://apnews.com/article/election-...1a9061a6c7f49d

It'll be a busy night in the twatosphere!

Looks like he's also been selling pardons as well.

Donald's got six or seven weeks left and they're all deserting him to save their own skin. It's going to be great to watch. Who from his inner circle won't grab the receipts and run?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Looks like he's also been selling pardons as well.

Donald's got six or seven weeks left and they're all deserting him to save their own skin. It's going to be great to watch. Who from his inner circle won't grab the receipts and run?
    An alleged “bribery for pardon” scheme at the White House is under investigation by the justice department, according to a court filing unsealed on Tuesday.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...n-court-filing

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    An alleged “bribery for pardon” scheme at the White House is under investigation by the justice department, according to a court filing unsealed on Tuesday.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...n-court-filing
    Not good news for Trump. The only promise he has left for his minions is the promise of a pardon. If they don't trust that, then they've no reason to stay quiet.

Donald is now suing Face book

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    Donald is now suing Face book
    As a matter of interest (and not anything to do with Facebook per se), do you think it would make more sense to sanity-check the pro-Trump posts that you seem to swallow in the first instance rather than be subsequently shot down in flames by the facts?

not a problem genie nothing pro trump just adding balance on here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIl8H3p1v0U

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    As a matter of interest (and not anything to do with Facebook per se), do you think it would make more sense to sanity-check the pro-Trump posts that you seem to swallow in the first instance rather than be subsequently shot down in flames by the facts?
    For some reason, genuinely no idea why, he's decided to blow his credibility on this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    well he wanted "my cousin vinny" and he got it.

It get's better

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    It get's better
    I love a good fart.

for some strange reason i have been immersed in the USA election i,m not sure why . The last 4 weeks I have studied everything thats come my way and my conclusions are

1- All Bidens followers want Trump locked up
    2 - All Trumps followers want Biden locked up
    3 - Trump is no fool but mad as a box of frogs
    4 - Biden is a decent chap
    5 - There has been Voter fraud 100 per cent
    6 - Sydney Powell and that Wood who are filing lawsuits as well as the trump team may sound like they have evidence about the servers but i,m not so sure
    7 - The big one is Election Fraud , - I have been watching the hearings in most of the states this week and it's clear that now with so many people preparing to testify under oath in wrong doings in the voting stations in the swing states I think the authorities should follow up before declaring the college votes next week . Video footage released yesterday showing boxes of ballots being counted without anyone around which is known as suitcase gate has spread like wild fire in the states today which has fueled suspicion even further !
    8- Surely with so many people who are testifying the FBI should be on the case .Heard rumours they are but nothing concrete
    9- Apart from dedicated journalists Why are the main stream media so quiet in all this ? To me that raises suspicion even further

for some strange reason i have been immersed in the USA election i,m not sure why . The last 4 weeks I have studied everything thats come my way and my conclusions are

1- All Bidens followers want Trump locked up
    2 - All Trumps followers want Biden locked up
    3 - Trump is no fool but mad as a box of frogs
    4 - Biden is a decent chap
    5 - There has been Voter fraud 100 per cent
    6 - Sydney Powell and that Wood who are filing lawsuits as well as the trump team may sound like they have evidence about the servers but i,m not so sure
    7 - The big one is Election Fraud , - I have been watching the hearings in most of the states this week and it's clear that now with so many people preparing to testify under oath in wrong doings in the voting stations in the swing states I think the authorities should follow up before declaring the college votes next week . Video footage released yesterday showing boxes of ballots being counted without anyone around which is known as suitcase gate has spread like wild fire in the states today which has fueled suspicion even further !
    8- Surely with so many people who are testifying the FBI should be on the case .Heard rumours they are but nothing concrete
    9- Apart from dedicated journalists Why are the main stream media so quiet in all this ? To me that raises suspicion even further
    ‘Suitcase Gate’ has been been dismissed by Republican election officials in Georgia as normal procedure.

"with so many people preparing to testify under oath in wrong doings in the voting stations in the swing states "

I'd be interested to hear more about this.

By the way, Trump's election lawsuit count now is:

P46 W1 L45

Will he make the half century? It's possible!

" Apart from dedicated journalists Why are the main stream media so quiet in all this ?"

Maybe they're reporting on what happens in court, rather than in garden centre car parks?

"Sydney Powell and that Wood who are filing lawsuits as well as the trump team may sound like they have evidence about the servers but i,m not so sure"

Let's call this one 'progress'

could you elaborate more baloo ?

i might sound like lardy who wants justification on everything posted but where i,m from the only objections i,m seeing is from a democrat from that state

"The big one is Election Fraud"

And yet when Guiliani and the lawyers are in court, they specifically say in their cases that they are not alleging voter fraud.

Sorry for the various posts. On my phone and it's easier this way.

could you elaborate more baloo ?

i might sound like lardy who wants justification on everything posted but where i,m from the only objections i,m seeing is from a democrat from that state
    Two minutes of googling found this. Apologies to anyone distressed by fact checking

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b1766363.html

Georgia's voting system implementation manager, Gabriel Sterling, said afterwards that the surveillance video provided no evidence that was suspicious, and that there was no wrongdoing.

Speaking to Lead Stories on Thursday, Mr Sterling was one of two Republican election officials in Georgia who denied the Trump campaign’s claims.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    "with so many people preparing to testify under oath in wrong doings in the voting stations in the swing states "

I'd be interested to hear more about this.

By the way, Trump's election lawsuit count now is:

P46 W1 L45

Will he make the half century? It's possible!
    One more defeat to add to the tally. 46 defeats now.

will this be number 47'th defeat

look out fulton county georgia !

https://cdn.donaldjtrump.com/public-...a-election.pdf