+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Both the comments were off the cuff with no real intent and the Chinese one was banter , sadly in this world some girls don't have a moral compass and some are victims I certainty don't thing I deserved all this personal nastiness , I get why, its down to chasing of people with differing views or challenges form the politics board , the nastiness doesn't always materialise in the other sections of CCMB .

Sad it came to this I can promise I wouldn't use that language in any reply , strangely you mention woman and moral compass mothers /.daughters actually find the words C!!!t and T!!at repulsive , awful words in my book ,very personal .

I didn't want to fall out over it just wanted debate ?

Up the City
    Would a mother prefer to hear the word Twat or get told that her groomed underage daughter was asking for it?

Ooh not sure! About the same really, aren't they?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Would a mother prefer to hear the word Twat or get told that her groomed underage daughter was asking for it?

Ooh not sure! About the same really, aren't they?
    I didn't target the girl specifically I simply said sadly some teenagers and parents are aware of the paths and environments they take up and enter , if you think that world doesn't exist thats fine its a point of view .

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    'Trump’s $27m-a-mile border wall being scaled with $5 ladders'.

Mexicans may not have paid for Trump's xenophobic (often illusionary) barrier, but a maybe few of them have paid for the ladders. And best of all, the ladders are real!

this will be interesting an audit of the Arizona US election ballots resuming after the democrats tryed to stop . i wonder why

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/04/23/p...dit/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    this will be interesting an audit of the Arizona US election ballots resuming after the democrats tryed to stop . i wonder why

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/04/23/p...dit/index.html
    You wonder why?

You could just read the article you linked to answer your own question!

This covers it:

An election audit of the 2020 ballots from Arizona's largest county -- one demanded by Republican state senators, overseen by a purveyor of election conspiracies and live streamed by a pro-Trump television network -- kicked off on Friday.

The partisan audit, which could stretch for roughly two months, comes after county election officials conducted two audits and found no evidence of widespread voter fraud and other issues. The Arizona Secretary of State has already certified the election results, showing President Joe Biden narrowly won the state. But the latest review highlights how many Republicans continue to cling to former President Donald Trump's unfounded claims of widespread voter fraud in 2020 -- falsehoods that continue to roil the GOP.

Arizona Senate President Karen Fann, a Republican who has led the charge for the audit, has insisted she's running a fair process to ensure election integrity. But the overtly partisan review has already sparked an outcry from nonpartisan election security experts, GOP officials in Maricopa County and Arizona's secretary of state, among others.

"I have been avoiding calling it an audit to be quite honest with you, because that's not what it is. They have been making this up as they go along," Arizona Secretary of State Katie Hobbs, a Democrat, said in an interview with CNN. "This is just a fishing expedition by people who are determined to find something wrong.

The review is being overseen by a company whose chief executive supported Trump and shared election conspiracies in since deleted tweets, and it will be live broadcast by the right-wing One American News Network. The audit's GOP organizers have been cagey about who will be doing the ballot counting and whether the teams will be bipartisan. They also have ignored requests from election integrity groups to allow nonpartisan election administration experts to observe the process. And journalists who want to report on the endeavor are only allowed to do so if they agree to participate in the process as election observers and will be barred from taking notes or video.

"This is not like any audit I've ever seen," said Mark Lindeman, the acting co-director of Verified Voting, a nonpartisan organization focused on technology and election administration. "If it intends to be perceived as fair-minded and credible, they've made some bad mistakes."

oh jon1959 it was done on purpose linking to what you would describe as a left wing news outlet . it was easy for me to post about this article from what you would describe as a right wing news outlet where the wording is alot different

what is not mentioned on this article is the audit is being done with ultra violet scanning on the ballots . This will really test the water with fake ballots not just hand counting not like the other audits which were just hand counted again

i will report back when all is done and dusted

I would not describe CNN as a left wing news outlet.

But I look forward to your report back when all is done and dusted (fingerprints?), and ultravioleted.

Getting exciting now!

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post

But I look forward to your report back when all is done and dusted (fingerprints?), and ultravioleted.

Getting exciting now!
    Perhaps it's time for this thread to make a reappearance getting on for three and a half years after it first appeared?

https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...=Storm+brewing

When's Trump's re-inauguration?

Perhaps it's time for this thread to make a reappearance getting on for three and a half years after it first appeared?

https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...=Storm+brewing

When's Trump's re-inauguration?
    where's that nice Q-Anon poster from Mountain Ash who's name I forget these days? The one who kept saying stuff like a storm is coming? He's gone very quiet since Biden got in

Getting exciting now!
    well 6 weeks will fly by before we know the outcome but isn't it a bit odd the democrats hired 73 lawyers to stop this proper audit ? they temporary stopped it but didn't raise enough cash by Friday

if all is well and the votes are spot on then sleepy joe won fair and square but what happens if they do find massive irregularities ? the republicans are convinced over 250,000 ballots are shall we say dodgy in Arizona alone !

would they hand the state to the republicans , another vote for the state ,another full election ?

well 6 weeks will fly by before we know the outcome but isn't it a bit odd the democrats hired 73 lawyers to stop this proper audit ? they temporary stopped it but didn't raise enough cash by Friday

if all is well and the votes are spot on then sleepy joe won fair and square but what happens if they do find massive irregularities ? the republicans are convinced over 250,000 ballots are shall we say dodgy in Arizona alone !

would they hand the state to the republicans , another vote for the state ,another full election ?
    no

So what happened with all this?

Let's check in on how Ol' Donnie is getting on

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Let's check in on how Ol' Donnie is getting on

He talks about thousands and thousands of rigged votes, trouble is he needs there to be millions and millions of them.

He talks about thousands and thousands of rigged votes, trouble is he needs there to be millions and millions of them.
    We all know he loves ratings. They're more important to him than anything except money.

So they should make a reality show where he's told, and really believes, that the election was rigged, it's being overturned and he's allowed back in the White House.

The ratings for this show would be insane.

Getting exciting now!
    the maricopa arizona audit team has now returned half the voting machines to the county after capturing all the data they are now in phase 2 beginning the forensic analysis .the team expect to complete the full audit on time .

Meanwhile the democrats has stepped up the heat employing over 100 lawyers doing everything to stop it finishing . I get the feeling the dark forces will prevail and stop it at the last minute

the maricopa arizona audit team has now returned half the voting machines to the county after capturing all the data they are now in phase 2 beginning the forensic analysis .the team expect to complete the full audit on time .

Meanwhile the democrats has stepped up the heat employing over 100 lawyers doing everything to stop it finishing . I get the feeling the dark forces will prevail and stop it at the last minute
    Apart from the manic pronouncements of twice impeached ex-President Trump do you have any evidence to support the claim that, first 73 then over 100 Democrat lawyers are working tirelessly to shut down this farago, Mozz?

well my evidence was reading 2 reports from 2 different USA news outlets in the week as well as the orange man making a statement about it but it's not practical for me to post links as i get accused of these links being alt right whatever that means so i,m just sticking with u tube links for now and my words

Anyway onto the audit in maricopa arizona they are taking a day off today and resuming at 8am american time tomorrow . rather than me giving you the up to date run down I'll leave it to this chap to fill you in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yqZUWANfbA

interesting to hear what he says about the UV light testing in Arizona the ballots too .

anyway back to watching the audit via a live link tomorrow

well my evidence was reading 2 reports from 2 different USA news outlets in the week as well as the orange man making a statement about it but it's not practical for me to post links as i get accused of these links being alt right whatever that means so i,m just sticking with u tube links for now and my words

Anyway onto the audit in maricopa arizona they are taking a day off today and resuming at 8am american time tomorrow . rather than me giving you the up to date run down I'll leave it to this chap to fill you in

interesting to hear what he says about the UV light testing in Arizona the ballots too .

Careful now your edging closer to being an alt right u tuber conspiracy follower.👍.

There's nothing to see here , were safely in the arms of those saintly non corrupt Democrat and conspiracy theories like this must be put to bed 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Careful now your edging closer to being an alt right u tuber conspiracy follower.👍.

There's nothing to see here , were safely in the arms of those saintly non corrupt Democrat and conspiracy theories like this must be put to bed 🤣
    As usual when you are sucking up to your conspiracy mates out comes the tired Democrats line.

This is about Trump and what is left of the Republican Party trashing the US Electoral systems because they can't accept the fact that they were soundly beaten. The election in Arizona was run by, wait for it, Republican officials. They successfully defended their electoral system through the courts when the crazy stuff your mate Mozz consumes by the bucketload was aired there.

Now we have a bunch of Trump lickspittles running an "audit", managed by a company called Cyber Ninjas that have no experience in electoral audit but conveniently are run by a guy who just a few months ago was pedalling the same crazy robbery bull that has been thrown out of every court in the land.

But don't worry, an ultra-violet audit looking for watermarks and folds in paper is sure to change all that and put Trump's dummy back in his mouth whilst more savvy politicians move on and spend their energies running their states and the country.

Nice to see you have nailed your colours to Mozz's mast on this one though Herbie.

Who is this guy? Seems like a random guy sat at home talking into his laptop. A lot. Or have I missed something?

As Ted Hastings would say, "Mother of God!'

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Who is this guy? Seems like a random guy sat at home talking into his laptop. A lot. Or have I missed something?
    Well the website that the guy is quoting, The Gateway Pundit, has a long history of posting false and distorted pro-Trump and conspiracy "news". They no doubt make a lot of money out of it.

This "influencer" parroting that website but adding nothing looks to be a believer in "the steal" but at least makes a few bucks from looking silly on You Tube.

What Mozz gets from swallowing this stolen election fiction whole, posting a series of provably false and wild conspiracy theories and looking utterly preposterous and gullible in the process I guess only he can answer.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Well the website that the guy is quoting, The Gateway Pundit, has a long history of posting false and distorted pro-Trump and conspiracy "news". They no doubt make a lot of money out of it.

This "influencer" parroting that website but adding nothing looks to be a believer in "the steal" but at least makes a few bucks from looking silly on You Tube.

What Mozz gets from swallowing this stolen election fiction whole, posting a series of provably false and wild conspiracy theories and looking utterly preposterous and gullible in the process I guess only he can answer.
    Don't come on here with your facts and figures when there's a random bloke on the interweb to quote as an authoritative source.