Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
Let me tell you a little secret. Cyril is not aware of this, but we both begin at the same starting point. As an example, we both believed that Trump was colluding with Russia, and we both believed that Dr Fauci was a great guy who was handling the pandemic response by the book. The difference between the two of us, is that I modify my opinion if new sources of information become available, whereas Cyril is locked into the same opening argument every time. He lacks flexibility of thought which results in me whipping his ass every time. This makes Cyril frustrated, and all he can do is make snidey personal comments, and try to discredit me by posting random out of context snippets from previous posts. Cyril is an obsessive whack job, and sometimes he is really on the edge of what is normal. If you look at his posting history the majority of it is above me. He doesn't realise it, but I am not trying to win a popularity contest, I am just commenting about the truth as I see it. Unlike Cyril I have no agenda, and I do not feel the need to post propaganda on a football message board every day.
I see what's going on don't worry