Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
I remember seeing this last year just before the election and found it again on u tube but did sleepy joe really say this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXYHwCI2DBM

and yet ..............
Gosh. The smoking gun.

You can't help wondering whether had Lin Wood, Sidney Powell, Rudy Guiliani and the rest of the President's Men presented this as proof to the many courts of Arizona, Georgia, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan then Trump might not have needed to whip up a right wing mob to effect a coup on his behalf.

I think your attempts to have a rational debate on the merits of the Biden administration or the relative benefits of Trump's policies are likely to fall on deaf ears. I think its fair to say that in the 6 weeks after the 2020 US election you pulled together a catalogue of the most ill-supported, preposterous arguments, views and pasted videos I can remember on the Politics Board (and lord knows Wales-Bales, Organ Morgan, Heathblue and Rogersblue set a very high bar).

Trying to have a sensible discussion about Biden's sins, even as you harbour the mistaken belief that he has passionate defenders here, is like trying to shut the stable door after the horse has long bolted I'm afraid.