+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    So what's coming or are you keeping it to yourself?
    you have to join , you then get a code to reclaim the voucher, that gives you prority to home game news before anyone else, having read the latest it does appear the reckoning is upon us 🇺🇸

So what's coming or are you keeping it to yourself?
    Do you monitor and manage Heisenbergs out of office replies, or are you one of the same ?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    you have to join , you then get a code to reclaim the voucher, that gives you prority to home game news before anyone else, having read the latest it does appear the reckoning is upon us ����
    It's almost like saying you haven't got a clue. Here's a clue we already knew that before you replied.

Do you monitor and manage Heisenbergs out of office replies, or are you one of the same ?
    The JD and coke is strong with you tonight Obiwan

you have to join , you then get a code to reclaim the voucher, that gives you prority to home game news before anyone else, having read the latest it does appear the reckoning is upon us ����
    ps Have you ever met a Maria Bartiromo from Fox News and if so what does she say about the reckoning that is about to hit us all?

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    How do I join your little club and find out what's coming?
    Just have a look at the Conservative Treehouse everyday. Not so much for Rogersblue because he's Q squared but for most of the rest of the ITK drivel you can be a conspiracy clairvoyant.

Unfortunately for some, the glorifying predictions of Page 237 of this thread that the unbelievers would look the idiots we are within two weeks didn't come to pass in that timeframe. Still the CTH which if anyone remembers presented the Durham investigation with the completed jigsaw puzzle was in a bit more reflective mood at the end of the fortnight.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...fore-election/

Saved you club membership as well, which given it involves being beaten almost senseless with a couple of copies of the "Art of the Deal" is probably just as well.

just apply to #theresalwaysanothersidetoastory
    Nobody knows exactly what is going to happen due to the high levels of corruption, and the ability of those in power to cover everything up. However, we do know what is not happening, and that is Russia collusion. They were caught red handed running a crooked investigation.

Why in the name of god would Trump work so hard to hide this from the American people?

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...5-years-report

Why in the name of god would Trump work so hard to hide this from the American people?

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...5-years-report
    This is how the fan club will respond:

1. It’s fake news.
    2. He gives his salary away
    3. He’s smart to avoid taxes
    4. Yeah but what about The Clinton’s
    5. MAGA!

Look, Trump himself has told us it's fake news, can't we just leave the poor man alone and get back to endlessly telling certain posters on here how wrong they were about Russian collusion please.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post

1. It’s fake news.
    5. MAGA!
    Looks like Hillary nailed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Rules For Radicals ... How many do yo recognise?

1. "Power is not only what you have but what the enemy thinks you have."
    2. "Never go outside the expertise of your people."
    3. "Whenever possible go outside the expertise of the enemy."
    4. "Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules."
    5. "Ridicule is man's most potent weapon. There is no defense. It is almost impossible to counterattack ridicule. Also it infuriates the opposition, who then react to your advantage."
    6. "A good tactic is one your people enjoy."
    7. "A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag."
    8. "Keep the pressure on."
    9. "The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself. "
    10. "The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition."
    11. "If you push a negative hard and deep enough it will break through into its counterside; this is based on the principle that every positive has its negative."
    12. "The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative."
    13. "Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it. "
    You know that bit about ridicule? I think it's so, so true, but I feel you've misunderstood it - they're not saying that you gain an advantage by making yourself look ridiculous.

This is intriguing. Who has lent him money? Maybe it's a Very important Person.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post

1. It’s fake news.
    5. MAGA!
    Probably something not dissimilar to this:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...s-taxes-again/

With some variants from the comments page:

I don’t care whether they failed or not, I am absolutely furious that they keep trying to violate our patriotic President’s privacy,

If PDJT had violated any tax laws over the years, especially the 8 before he was elected, team 0Bomba would have nailed him big time.

Don’t suppose PDJT ‘leaked’ some crafted tax returns just to see who would take the bait?

I would like to see a discussion of Hunter’s taxes

Even the fake tax returns are clean. They’ve got nothing on Trump except what they can make up and create out of thin air.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Look, Trump himself has told us it's fake news, can't we just leave the poor man alone and get back to endlessly telling certain posters on here how wrong they were about Russian collusion please.
    Surely someone should tell Trump you can't MAGA without paying taxes. Oh, hold on, of course there's always his little devotees who can do that

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...er-threatening

"The disgusting, personal attacks from Democrats and disgruntled RINOs (Republicans in name only) have gone too far, and they should be ashamed of themselves for what they’ve done to this man and his family.”

Obviously not a reaction to his demotion from campaign manager after being blamed for the Tulsa Rally debacle then.

Has it come yet?

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Has it come yet?
    Just a short delay, only two weeks, but in two weeks time you'll find out and it will be bigger than you ever imagined, all will be revealed in a fortnight!

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    This is intriguing. Who has lent him money? Maybe it's a Very important Person.

Hope he's got it (Trump and the $421 million), if not let's hope he got an answer for ingesting novichok?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Just a short delay, only two weeks, but in two weeks time you'll find out and it will be bigger than you ever imagined, all will be revealed in a fortnight!
    it is always 2 weeks away

$70000 to do his hair.

****inell. I'm impressed with his utter taking of the piss if hes claiming some trained hair style is responsible for the ****jng mess on top of his head.

I have always said if Trump breaks any laws he should be prosecuted, and put in a cell next to the Clintons, Bush, Obama, and Biden. I am one of the few people on here who believes in equal justice under law, but I don't hold my breath that it will ever happen. There are mountains of evidence showing high level corruption in Washington DC, but the DOJ and the FBI are being tasked with investigating themselves. It's like if the biggest bank in the world accidentally lost all of their money, and the director's were asked to find out who stole it, and then punish them. There are too many one-eyed jacks on here who lack critical thinking skills and unbiased judgement.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I have always said if Trump breaks any laws he should be prosecuted, and put in a cell next to the Clintons, Bush, Obama, and Biden. I am one of the few people on here who believes in equal justice under law, but I don't hold my breath that it will ever happen. There are mountains of evidence showing high level corruption in Washington DC, but the DOJ and the FBI are being tasked with investigating themselves. It's like if the biggest bank in the world accidentally lost all of their money, and the director's were asked to find out who stole it, and then punish them. There are too many one-eyed jacks on here who lack critical thinking skills and unbiased judgement.
    Just three of you recently. Three too many though, I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Just three of you recently. Three too many though, I agree.
    That's what I noticed with the flat earthers in that Netflix documentary I watched a year or two back - they take enormous hits which should make them come to their senses and reevaluate things, but, to quote Dave Jones, they just dust themselves down and carry on as if nothing's happened

Gluey, I don't know anyone on here who has argued that the Clintons shouldn't be brought to book if they've done anything wrong - for myself, I've often said it wouldn't surprise me if they were crooked, but I'm pretty sure your poster boy is the bigger crook.

Anyone with half a brain cell knows what a despicable cretin Trump is but how the hell Biden can be put forward as a future president is baffling. He seems to be far too old for the job and his performances in front of the camera are very painful to watch - and there must be a fair chance that a black woman could be in The Whitehouse before 2024 arrives.