+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    They have changed the headline, it was previously as above when the report first appeared. It's the sort of thing you w
    I watched you follow Organ around every thread that he posted in, and then you viciously attacked him at every opportunity. It shouldn't be up to me to point out that this is football message board, and you are completely out of control. Hopefully your friends on here will step in and have a word, if they really are your friends. All the best mate, and get well soon

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I watched you follow Organ around every thread that he posted in, and then you viciously attacked him at every opportunity. It shouldn't be up to me to point out that this is football message board, and you are completely out of control. Hopefully your friends on here will step in and have a word, if they really are your friends. All the best mate, and get well soon
    Not sure about viciously attacked but I did call out his holocaust denial and his grand expose about the plandemic. If you want to cut and paste tripe and dress it up as original thought none is going to stop you on a Cardiff City messageboard. I know you seem to have no interest whatsoever in Cardiff City and talk exclusively about Trump and the gang, the Premier and Continental Leagues and young Welsh starlets. Not sure about your credentials as a Cardiff City supporter on a Cardiff City messageboard. Perthaps you or your friends could join the dots!

Not sure about viciously attacked but I did call out his holocaust denial and his grand expose about the plandemic. If you want to cut and paste tripe and dress it up as original thought none is going to stop you on a Cardiff City messageboard. I know you seem to have no interest whatsoever in Cardiff City and talk exclusively about Trump and the gang, the Premier and Continental Leagues and young Welsh starlets. Not sure about your credentials as a Cardiff City supporter on a Cardiff City messageboard. Perthaps you or your friends could join the dots!
    You are obsessed mate, definately seek help please, it's a football message board FFS! Why are you stalking everybody? You are totally out out of control, and if you can't see it, I hope somebody else will be kind enough to point it out to you.

You are obsessed mate, definately seek help please, it's a football message board FFS! Why are you stalking everybody? You are totally out out of control, and if you can't see it, I hope somebody else will be kind enough to point it out to you.
    Thanks for the advice, out of interest what were the last home and away Cardiff City games you physically attended?

Thanks for the advice, out of interest what were the last home and away Cardiff City games you physically attended?
    Why? Do you want to come on sit next to me? I've been on this forum since 1997. How about you?

Why? Do you want to come on sit next to me? I've been on this forum since 1997. How about you?
    Cool, not the question I asked, which was about the last home and away games you physically attended as a member of a Cardiff City messageboard since 1997 but which part of the stand would I go to to sit next to you? Supplementary question. How many different usernames have you had in those 23 years?