Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Obviously fake news regarding Trump's wonder drug;-

https://www.theguardian.com/science/...al-study-finds

Meanwhile, his rival for the Presidency has cocked up;-

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-52773555
    Biden : ( He's got lots of baggage ,its just the start , but is less hated than Trump , I'm sure he will make a wonderful clean living president.. )

Trump Drug of choice :
    ( But of a worry as its ' reported' our NHS has just shipped supplies in to help with Corvid treatment , along with a few others known drugs ?? )

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Biden : ( He's got lots of baggage ,its just the start , but is less hated than Trump , I'm sure he will make a wonderful clean living president.. )

Trump Drug of choice :
    ( But of a worry as its ' reported' our NHS has just shipped supplies in to help with Corvid treatment , along with a few others known drugs ?? )
    I don't think it's a problem that the NHS has the drug. It's still useful for its normal purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I don't think it's a problem that the NHS has the drug. It's still useful for its normal purpose.
    I read a story last week , just cant remember where , that the NHS had purchased 4 drugs to help elevate Covid ,and it was one of the them, it could be that folk with poor heart conditions may not be given it , it has and is used for Malaria treatments , the study that is reported is interesting at this stage ,if its risky how did it pass the test of world wide use before Covid ??

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I read a story last week , just cant remember where , that the NHS had purchased 4 drugs to help elevate Covid ,and it was one of the them, it could be that folk with poor heart conditions may not be given it , it has and is used for Malaria treatments , the study that is reported is interesting at this stage ,if its risky how did it pass the test of world wide use before Covid ??
    Here's a thought. Taking a low daily dosage of aspirin can make gout worse.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Purposes.