+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Trump photoshopping his face onto the cover of the world's most famous current affairs magazine. What else can you call it...

FAKE NEWS!

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Trump photoshopping his face onto the cover of the world's most famous current affairs magazine. What else can you call it...

FAKE NEWS!
    Has the Washington Post, New York Times, CNN or the BBC mentioned this world changing event?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Has the Washington Post, New York Times, CNN or the BBC mentioned this world changing event?
    I dunno mate, is Google not working for you?

Big Chief Little Hands behaviour is out of control for a President now. Tasteless, crass and embarrassingly unhinged.
    The guy is seeking to destroy the US by. way of creating ever more polarisation, distrust and unrest.

Shame to see such a vulgar man supposedly representing any Nation, let alone America.
    Surely an Agent of someone's or something else.

Yes we know, - 'the Clinton's this and the Intelligence Services that' but that doesn't excuse whatever the f*** is going on with President PottyMouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post
    Big Chief Little Hands behaviour is out of control for a President now. Tasteless, crass and embarrassingly unhinged.
    The guy is seeking to destroy the US by. way of creating ever more polarisation, distrust and unrest.

Shame to see such a vulgar man supposedly representing any Nation, let alone America.
    Surely an Agent of someone's or something else.

Yes we know, - 'the Clinton's this and the Intelligence Services that' but that doesn't excuse whatever the f*** is going on with President PottyMouth.
    I'm on the fence but trump has played a blinder with everything he's done so far.

I'm on the fence but trump has played a blinder with everything he's done so far.

Funny you should say that, with a bit of luck there will be some more fun happenings occuring this week

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Funny you should say that, with a bit of luck there will be some more fun happenings occuring this week
    Can't wait to see which TV show has annoyed him this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!