+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    here we go his last throw , oh hang on he's calling for Biden to be tested

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-...cognitive-test

Will Joe come out to play soon , i'd love to see that cat fight on stage ?

Their both barmy as feck 70 year old losing the plot
    That's an interesting view, given that Bidens team has committed to three debates in writing to the commission, and trump's team has committed to none.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    That's an interesting view, given that Bidens team has committed to three debates in writing to the commission, and trump's team has committed to none.
    As I was saying love to see the cat fight ??????????????/

As I was saying love to see the cat fight ??????????????/
    It was the 'come out to play' bit I was referring to. I assumed you were following the basement line of attack.

One of Trump's key constituencies under attack (at last):

New York attorney general Letitia James is seeking to dissolve the NRA after an investigation by her office uncovered “years of self-dealing and illegal conduct,” the Democratic official said.

“The NRA’s influence has been so powerful that the organization went unchecked for decades while top executives funneled millions into their own pockets,” James said in a statement.

“The NRA is fraught with fraud and abuse, which is why, today, we seek to dissolve the NRA, because no organization is above the law.”

NY AG James @NewYorkStateAG

#BREAKING: I filed a lawsuit to dissolve the National Rifle Association for years of self-dealing and illegal conduct.

The @NRA is fraught with fraud and abuse. No organization is above the law.

4:37 PM · Aug 6, 2020

The Washington Post has more on the lawsuit:

In her lawsuit, Attorney General Letitia James called for the dissolution of the NRA and the removal of CEO Wayne LaPierre from the leadership post he has held for the past 39 years, saying he and others used the group’s funds to finance a luxury lifestyle.

She also asked a New York court to force LaPierre and three key deputies to repay NRA members for the ill-gotten funds and inflated salaries that her investigation found they took.

James accused the NRA leaders of flouting state and federal laws and signing off on reports and statements they knew were fraudulent, while diverting millions of dollars away from the NRA’s charitable mission to benefit themselves and their allies.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/li...s-live-updates

It’s quite clear he’s utterly mental and unhinged.

I mean, what the ****?

https://twitter.com/bubbaprog/status...844862981?s=21

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post

I mean, what the ****?

Trump on devout Catholic Joe Biden:

"No religion. No anything."

"Hurt the bible. Hurt God."

"He's against God. He's against guns."

"He's against energy."

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post

I mean, what the ****?

He’s a genuine blonde bouffanted fruit looper.

I’m just amazed he hasn’t managed to drag the world into the abyss although he’s still got time.

Trump shows again that he struggles to read, and says Thighland instead of Thailand.

What is more amusing is his fanboys and lackeys pretending that's what everyone calls it.

This guy has a fair number of tweets on a similar vein.

PS it's not called Thighland in SE Asia.

Trump shows again that he struggles to read, and says Thighland instead of Thailand.

What is more amusing is his fanboys and lackeys pretending that's what everyone calls it.

America has a history with presidents their other country pronunciation and geography , I can't wait to here the other one , some don't now their wives from there daughter, and that Foot-in-Mouth Disease is a worrying new worry ??

Not defining the fool Trump just pointing out there a lot out there

Plenty more like this. Trump has a real hold over some. I assume they think they'll get a job from him one day if they prove their credentials (probably true).

Thais say Thailand , not thighland..for obvious reasons though.

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    Thais say Thailand , not thighland..for obvious reasons though.

Unless you have a lisp or live in Spain ??

God this geopolitics stuff is tough

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/08/07/p...eck/index.html

"The Democrats are cheating on the election. Because that's exactly what they're doing. If you look at what they're doing even with these negotiations. That's an influence, and an unfair influence, on an election," he said.

how he gets away with this sort of bs is amazing.

Trainer trump:

Cardiff city are a great club because they are and that's what they do. If you look at the way they play that's how they play and it is how it is.

Tell you what, if the Trump cheerleaders over the past four or five years in the USA are giving up on their man in the same way his cheerleaders on CCMB over the same period have done, then he's in serious trouble come November.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/08/08/p...eid/index.html

trump viciously attacked by hard left wing mask wearer.

It's good to see somebody else is on the same page, and has already shared his testimony with US Attorney John Durham.

https://taibbi.substack.com/p/the-sp...jacked-america

Why do people think your a cheerleader if you point out other view of others unlawful indiscretions its the same with UK politics which is riddled with poor behavior on all sides of the political spectrum , all reported on , strange behavior not very democratic and an attack on free speech /views ,its like being in a North Korea single view environment ?

It's like watching someone robbing a bank while at the same time claiming they're innocent

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    It's like watching someone robbing a bank while at the same time claiming they're innocent
    Well the folk of America have their moment of release in thier hands very soon

Why do people think your a cheerleader if you point out other view of others unlawful indiscretions its the same with UK politics which is riddled with poor behavior on all sides of the political spectrum , all reported on , strange behavior not very democratic and an attack on free speech /views ,its like being in a North Korea single view environment ?
    If anyone was daft enough to read through the whole of this thread, they would see that there are a very small minority of posters who have instinctively backed Donald Trump no matter what . Of course, there is one person who stands out more than anyone else when it comes to this, but you, despite the occasional statement about how little time you have for him, have always fallen in behind him when it comes to expressing an opinion on the President.
    Even Gluey is showing signs of deserting Trump in recent weeks - I remember not so long ago there being general bemusement that a page had been filled in this thread without a contribution from him, now it happens fairly often. I always think of you as more of Gluey cheerleader than a Trump one despite you unfailingly lining up against those of us who are, nearly always, critical of the President.
    Apparently, having the temerity to be critical of President Trump on here is akin to "being in North Korea". Have a look at this link
    https://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/
    and you'll see that out of over 800 Trump statements, 84% of them are deemed to be, at best, half true. Now look at this link
    https://www.politifact.com/personalities/
    and go to almost any of the people listed, including Republicans, and you'll see that they are considered to be more truthful than Trump by this respected fact checking site. You mention North Korea, well, when you consider his flagrant disregard for the truth, his insatiable ego and his entirely self serving motivation, the man in charge of the USA ("the land of the free") seems far more suited to a country with the sort of reputation North Korea has.

The Steele dossier cover-up:

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    If anyone was daft enough to read through the whole of this thread, they would see that there are a very small minority of posters who have instinctively backed Donald Trump no matter what . Of course, there is one person who stands out more than anyone else when it comes to this, but you, despite the occasional statement about how little time you have for him, have always fallen in behind him when it comes to expressing an opinion on the President.
    Even Gluey is showing signs of deserting Trump in recent weeks - I remember not so long ago there being general bemusement that a page had been filled in this thread without a contribution from him, now it happens fairly often. I always think of you as more of Gluey cheerleader than a Trump one despite you unfailingly lining up against those of us who are, nearly always, critical of the President.
    Apparently, having the temerity to be critical of President Trump on here is akin to "being in North Korea". Have a look at this link
    https://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/
    and you'll see that out of over 800 Trump statements, 84% of them are deemed to be, at best, half true. Now look at this link
    https://www.politifact.com/personalities/
    and go to almost any of the people listed, including Republicans, and you'll see that they are considered to be more truthful than Trump by this respected fact checking site. You mention North Korea, well, when you consider his flagrant disregard for the truth, his insatiable ego and his entirely self serving motivation, the man in charge of the USA ("the land of the free") seems far more suited to a country with the sort of reputation North Korea has.
    My position has always been about the rule of law, and the Trump stuff only exists inside your head