+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Yes, the boxes of ballots found in bushes and abandoned buildings can all be filled in by a single person, who pretends to be the person named on the ballot.
    How do they do that...by incredibly being able to forge the signature of the individual who has to provide a signature as an obligation of becoming a registered voter (there's that phrase again) to get on the electoral roll of voters to receive a ballot in the first place?

Just talk us through the fraud. I will start:

1) Dodgy Dem/Antifa/Progressive finds 500 ballots washing around in the pubs beforehand

What are the next steps they take to be able to cast a vote for Joe Biden?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    How do they do that...by incredibly being able to forge the signature of the individual who has to provide a signature as an obligation of becoming a registered voter (there's that phrase again) to get on the electoral roll of voters to receive a ballot in the first place?

Just talk us through the fraud. I will start:

1) Dodgy Dem/Antifa/Progressive finds 500 ballots washing around in the pubs beforehand

What are the next steps they take to be able to cast a vote for Joe Biden?
    Nobody will be checking dude, there will be tens of millions of them to count. You thought Mueller's investigation was legit, so maybe you're not the best equipped person to be commenting on cases of fraudulent activity

No one will be checking dude, there will be tens of millions of them to count. You thought Mueller's investigation was legit, so maybe your not best equipped person to comment on fraud
    Forget the deflection. When you say no-one will be checking what do you mean? That the signature on the outside of the ballot will not be checked by election officials?

Now as others have pointed out this process could take a while and might give people not absolutely wedded to the democratic process all opportunities to play games.

If you have any evidence that the same verification (there's that word again) process whether someone requested an absentee vote, was sent one or found 500 in a hedge won't be applied before a vote is confirmed as valid now is your chance to post it.

You don't have to look this stupid every time you are completely wrong you know!

Forget the deflection. When you say no-one will be checking what do you mean? That the signature on the outside of the ballot will not be checked by election officials?

Now as others have pointed out this process could take a while and might give people not absolutely wedded to the democratic process all opportunities to play games.

If you have any evidence that the same verification (there's that word again) process whether someone requested an absentee vote, was sent one or found 500 in a hedge won't be applied before a vote is confirmed as valid now is your chance to post it.

You don't have to look this stupid every time you are completely wrong you know!
    Just wait and see what happens, it's all been planned out a long time ago!

Just wait and see what happens, it's all been planned out a long time ago!
    Q If you have any evidence that the same verification (there's that word again) process whether someone requested an absentee vote, was sent one or found 500 in a hedge won't be applied before a vote is confirmed as valid now is your chance to post it.

A. Just wait and see what happens, it's all been planned out a long time ago!

Four years of the Politics Board Redux!

Q If you have any evidence that the same verification (there's that word again) process whether someone requested an absentee vote, was sent one or found 500 in a hedge won't be applied before a vote is confirmed as valid now is your chance to post it.

A. Just wait and see what happens, it's all been planned out a long time ago!

Four years of the Politics Board Redux!
    Forget about the mechanics of it all, as it's a bit above your pay grade, but just like Russia collusion and the Muellerr investigation, I will be proved right yet again. I always win the long game, and I know it drives you nuts

Forget about the mechanics of it all, as it's a bit above your pay grade, but just like Russia collusion and the Muellerr investigation, I will be proved right yet again. I always win the long games, and I know it drives you nuts
    The thing about voting is that it is all about mechanics or procedures, not political views. You just have to point out why the current US system of validating postal votes by checking the person against the electoral roll of registered voters and their previously supplied signature is wide open to fraud because " boxes of ballots found in bushes and abandoned buildings can all be filled in by a single person, who pretends to be the person named on the ballot."

It's got shit all to do with long games just you being unable to substantiate a statement that the US election is fatally flawed because of registered and unregistered votes.

Clue...the answer has nothing to do with Mueller, Russia, Steele, Antifa et al. Just you talking bollocks and being unable to justify a scintilla of it to anyone, (except LoM and RogersBlue of course). Sometimes it's just as well that you are "blessed" with your level of self-awareness.

Forget about the mechanics of it all, as it's a bit above your pay grade, but just like Russia collusion and the Muellerr investigation, I will be proved right yet again. I always win the long game, and I know it drives you nuts
    I've got to confess that I just can't get this "independent thinker" vocabulary - my definition of the term "proved right yet again" is clearly completely different from yours.

"No one will be checking"

Our resident US expert doesn't know that the two parties are entitled to have people watching each postal vote being opened and challenging it. A successful challenge means the vote is binned.

The republicans are advertising frantically for watchers, knowing that each postal vote that is excluded is more likely to be a vote for the opposition than them.

It'll come as a huge surprise to us all, but gluey is talking total rubbish. "No one will be checking" - they will be checked and challenged more closely than ever.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    "No one will be checking"

Our resident US expert doesn't know that the two parties are entitled to have people watching each postal vote being opened and challenging it. A successful challenge means the vote is binned.

The republicans are advertising frantically for watchers, knowing that each postal vote that is excluded is more likely to be a vote for the opposition than them.

It'll come as a huge surprise to us all, but gluey is talking total rubbish. "No one will be checking" - they will be checked and challenged more closely than ever.
    It will take them months to count the millions of postal ballots, so no winner will be declared on the night of the election, or during the legally specified timeframe following the election. Are you thick or something? (no need to answer!)

It will take them months to count the millions of postal ballots, so no winner will be declared on the night of the election, or during the legally specified timeframe following the election. Are you thick or something? (no need to answer!)
    When requesting an absentee voting ballet you have to provide details of who you are and it can only be used by the applicant. With the bulk mail-in scam, hundreds of millions of ballots are sent out to all and sundry including the the dead and previous occupants, etc, so people can just fill them in and vote multiple times. Boxes of these ballots have been turning up in empty buildings and underneath people's hedges. The Dems can't win without cheating, and having the media publish their daily lies
    Who the feck would come up with this as an answer before saying that the fraud problem with mail in ballots, wasn't a fraud problem at all just the time you need in a Covid crisis to count them all