Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
It's not the polls that form my opinion regarding the Black and women supporters of Trump, the amount of women he attracts at his events can be seen with the naked eye although the Black vote is not as visible at these events, the increasing support can be seen on twitter over the past year I think, regarding Mueller I've not gone on a poll, this was the smoking gun that would bring him down, the amount of money, interviews and time spent resulted in a non prosecution / impeachment (not yet anyway) the UKRAINE fiasco seems to have boomeranged, again although there is still a bit of mileage left in this one, as previously said unless the smoking gun (and they have had plenty of attempts) is unveiled, he's a shoe in, he wasn't supposed to win but since his win has had access to the NSA databases, I think he'll be doubling and tripling down on his opponents alleged corruption over the next year and many more Americans will cross the divide, I thought that Michelle Obama was the secret candidate waiting in the wings to step in as I think she would have had more chance than the current mob, but UKRAINE might well go right to Obama when its all shaken down, he does seem quite quiet at the moment and hasn't endorsed his VP.
Oh my god, you're basing it on the footage from his rallies

They handpick the people that appear on screen. You must have seen the guy who was pulling faces behind Trump and got replaced by a pretty girl?

That and Twitter. Go on, how can you tell his support on Twitter is increasing?