+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Fair play to LoM. He called it. You and him waging the crusade against hypocrisy.

Next week The Battle of Irony
    You brought it all upon yourself mate, you're the one who chose to spend the past 3 years polluting this message board with a load of absolute shite about Russia collusion nonsense, and other associated drivel. You reap what you sow

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    You brought it all upon yourself mate, you're the one who chose to spend the past 3 years polluting this message board with a load of absolute shite about Russia collusion nonsence, and other associated drivel. You reap what you sow
    I have asked you about 20 times for back copy but for the 21st. Fill your boots. Hit me with the stupidest post I have made rather than your usual tactic of putting words in people's mouths then claiming they uttered them.

Obviously if you want to play ping pong then I am happy to join in but you really need to put up or shut up unless you want to look stupid in front of your admiring crowd......on second thoughts it's only LoM and RogersBlue left so hardly a crowd!

I have asked you about 20 times for back copy but for the 21st. Fill your boots. Hit me with the stupidest post I have made rather than your usual tactic of putting words in people's mouths then claiming they uttered them.

Obviously if you want to play ping pong then I am happy to join in but you really need to put up or shut up unless you want to look stupid in front of your admiring crowd......on second thoughts it's only LoM and RogersBlue left so hardly a crowd!
    Ah, the old amnesia trick

Ah, the old amnesia trick
    If your memory comes back let me know. Do you want me to start and then you post something I have said and we keep on going until one of us gets too embarrassed?

Heisenberg

If your memory comes back let me know. Do you want me to start and then you post something I have said and we keep on going until one of us gets too embarrassed?

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Put it away. He's bottled the challenge as usual

Heisenberg

Put it away. He's bottled the challenge as usual
    He'll still think he's winning the argument... despite not having an argument to put forward.

You are totally missing the point, you are incapable of coming to any conclusion of your own, that arent spoon fed to you by a small section of the media.

You are totally missing the point, you are incapable of coming to any conclusion of your own, that arent spoon fed to you by a small section of the media.
    But that is the magic of the game. You show me up by using my exact words, presumably the one's that are spoon-fed to me by a small section of the media. Then I respond by using your exact words from, well, wherever, they come from.

Come on.....It'll be great.... Let's play!

Ok I have been hoarding your ridiculous statements but that shouldn't stop you playing!

But that is the magic of the game. You show me up by using my exact words, presumably the one's that are spoon-fed to me by a small section of the media. Then I respond by using your exact words from, well, wherever, they come from.

Come on.....It'll be great.... Let's play!

Ok I have been hoarding your ridiculous statements but that shouldn't stop you playing!
    Your world view is totally deluded, you've got it all backwards.