+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    As I've mentioned before, there are going to be a lot of people in twenty years time who will be thinking "what on earth was I doing during the late 2010s and early 2020s?
    Pumping out an endless stream of Russia collusion propaganda if you are talking about lardy & cyril

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Pumping out an endless stream of Russia collusion propaganda if you are talking about lardy & cyril
    I now know exactly how the "I was quoted out of context" defence works because your message is a clear example of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Yep went it fits one person argument /view is okay , then you happen to have another one not even taking an political side , such as suggestion the existence of election fraud being real , you then get he old dreary adage of ""am still struggling a bit with the point you are trying to make" trying the sad old condescending trick , and then one's buddies jumps on it etc etc etc .

Just pointing out election fraud exists its even posted in a link above where Labour MP's raising the real issues of election fraud with the Attorney General , and electoral commission has many documents/investigations some still outstanding written on the matter i.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Yep went it fits one person argument /view is okay , then you happen to have another one not even taking an political side , such as suggestion the existence of election fraud being real , you then get he old dreary adage of ""am still struggling a bit with the point you are trying to make" trying the sad old condescending trick , and then one's buddies jumps on it etc etc etc .

Just pointing out election fraud exists its even posted in a link above where Labour MP's raising the real issues of election fraud with the Attorney General , and electoral commission has many documents/investigations some still outstanding written on the matter i.
    I think you need to make up your mind whether you want to be taken seriously or as the consummate wind up merchant you profess to be because you seem to be falling and failing between two stools at the moment and getting a tad tetchy in the process.