+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    No, not Hillary too? I hope they don't go there.

In Politically Charged Inquiry, Durham Sought Details About Scrutiny of Clintons

John Durham’s team has sought information about the F.B.I.’s handling of the Clinton Foundation investigation, raising questions about the scope of the prosecutor’s review.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/24/u...stigation.html
    Wow there's loads of stuff in Glueyleaks about what you posted about Hilary Clinton and Uranium One. I hope you are the winner on this as there can only be Uranium One

ooops got a bit carried away there what with the colour and the font and all.....deep breaths.....deep breaths

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Wow there's loads of stuff in Glueyleaks about what you posted about Hilary Clinton and Uranium One. I hope you are the winner on this as there can only be Uranium One
    Well, the scale of the corruption was pretty large and the cover-up was kinda huge, so who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Well, the scale of the corruption was pretty large and the cover-up was kinda huge, so who knows?
    Glueyleaks Uranium One.....dipping toe in water before going all in

Looks like the Uranium One news has now reached the president! This should be the start of phase two, with more relavations coming from Wikileaks regarding the Russians, so it's game-on.

Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump 1h
    Uranium deal to Russia, with Clinton help and Obama Administration knowledge, is the biggest story that Fake Media doesn't want to follow!

Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump 33m
    Workers of firm involved with the discredited and Fake Dossier take the 5th. Who paid for it, Russia, the FBI or the Dems (or all)?

Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump 8m
    .@foxandfriends "Russia sent millions to Clinton Foundation"
    Mueller had better hurry up though, as there are calls being made for his resignation, due to his involvement in the Uranium One Russian cover-up.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Glueyleaks Uranium One.....dipping toe in water before going all in
    I thought golf and fresh air was supposed to be good for you cyril? It seems to be having the opposite effect on you, and it's turning you into a complete moron. I bet you only played 9 holes as well, so that you could get back to your computer