+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 267 of 271 FirstFirst ... 167217257258259260261262263264265266267268269270271 LastLast
Results 7,981 to 8,010 of 8111

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

  1. #7981

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    oh lordy your falling into the trap into thinking i support trump . To me both candidates in the USA election are poor . Both parties should have gone for younger progessive candidates .

    I think its only fair to the people of US this election was fair . For Trump to spend a fortune to challenge the vote says to me he has evidence to support his case . People on the ground over there send me stuff thats not reported in the mainstream press .

    what was insane the day after the trump legal team press conference the main stream media would only concentrate rudys hair dye when in fact not only the vote was rigged in there terminology national security had come under scrutiny !

    i can still add to this thread with what i read and see or wait till the cheer leaders come back ? as it's a public MB i don't mind if you /lardy and heisenberg disagree

  2. #7982

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    oh lordy your falling into the trap into thinking i support trump . To me both candidates in the USA election are poor . Both parties should have gone for younger progessive candidates .

    I think its only fair to the people of US this election was fair . For Trump to spend a fortune to challenge the vote says to me he has evidence to support his case . People on the ground over there send me stuff thats not reported in the mainstream press .

    what was insane the day after the trump legal team press conference the main stream media would only concentrate rudys hair dye when in fact not only the vote was rigged in there terminology national security had come under scrutiny !

    i can still add to this thread with what i read and see or wait till the cheer leaders come back ? as it's a public MB i don't mind if you /lardy and heisenberg disagree
    No problem Mozz. Let's start by trying to understand what you mean by this!

    what was insane the day after the trump legal team press conference the main stream media would only concentrate rudys hair dye when in fact not only the vote was rigged in there terminology national security had come under scrutiny !

  3. #7983

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    i take it you didn't watch the press conference on wednesday . the legal team were not only telling the world the servers in germany have been tampered with in terms of vote switching but 4 countries had access to them . In there terms these countries were the bad guys .

    it's too late in the day to get something up here now but will see what i can get tomorrow in relation to this

    anyway onto nevada something doesn't add up does it ?

    https://gellerreport.com/2020/11/sta...medium=twitter

    Pennsylvania house now agrees to audit the results and some big news expected out of Georgia on Tuesday there governor has relunctantly agreed to certifying there results but has now called to audit there results too . he had to certify the result by law

  4. #7984

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    i take it you didn't watch the press conference on wednesday . the legal team were not only telling the world the servers in germany have been tampered with in terms of vote switching but 4 countries had access to them . In there terms these countries were the bad guys .

    it's too late in the day to get something up here now but will see what i can get tomorrow in relation to this

    anyway onto nevada something doesn't add up does it ?

    https://gellerreport.com/2020/11/sta...medium=twitter

    Pennsylvania house now agrees to audit the results and some big news expected out of Georgia on Tuesday there governor has relunctantly agreed to certifying there results but has now called to audit there results too . he had to certify the result by law
    The problem that we're having here (sorry to speak on other posters' behalf) is that you keep referring to the statements coming from Rudy Giuliani et al as "evidence".

    Evidence is physical proof that accompanies the accusation, not just the accusation. This is why you're "getting a leathering".

    I'm chuffed that my attempt at satire with an obviously fake Trump tweet caught someone out though. Maybe you need to reconsider what you take as gospel on the internet?

  5. #7985

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    i,m guilty sir i will refer to alledged evidence or as claims in the future

    i will just post in terms of a link of any news in the future and let any MB user decide for themselves

  6. #7986

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    i,m guilty sir i will refer to alledged evidence or as claims in the future

    i will just post in terms of a link of any news in the future and let any MB user decide for themselves
    Holy Jesus Christos... We're not used to this level of acceptance on the politics board from those who share a similar style of posting as you've been doing (mainly unsubstantiated conspiracy articles in general).

    Fair play, it's refreshing to read your response. I think we're used to a defensive backlash (a bit of an oxymoron, I know) from the usual suspects when they're challenged with facts.

  7. #7987

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    I'm going to bump this as it seems appropriate.

    https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...=1#post5137845

    It doesn't matter what is said at press conferences, tweets, written on blogs. What matters is what happens in court where the lawyers must be truthful.

    They're now way past 30 defeats in court because they have nothing.

    If you believe this:
    ". For Trump to spend a fortune to challenge the vote says to me he has evidence to support his case "
    Then yeah I'm gonna call you gullible because trump is absolutely not spending a fortune here, he is getting his supporters to give him money, then spending a fraction on court cases and putting the rest in his own funds for the future. And this isn't a guess, it's written in the small print of his begging emails.

    I also really disagree with putting up a load of different 'news' and letting people decide for themselves, as that is what has got the world into this situation. A load of disinformation that too many people just accept.

  8. #7988

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    i was going to post this earlier and was sent this earlier and i did refer to this yesterday regarding voting machines being found in Georgia and dominion officials have gone AWOL - CLAIMS THIS REPORT

    https://worldtoday365.com/shocking-m...ed-in-georgia/

  9. #7989

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    i was going to post this earlier and was sent this earlier and i did refer to this yesterday regarding voting machines being found in Georgia and dominion officials have gone AWOL - CLAIMS THIS REPORT

    https://worldtoday365.com/shocking-m...ed-in-georgia/
    Great, thanks for this.

    So out of interest, when you are deciding for yourself if something's true or not, what do you do? This link, for example, before posting it here, what did you check?

  10. #7990

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    i was going to post this earlier and was sent this earlier and i did refer to this yesterday regarding voting machines being found in Georgia and dominion officials have gone AWOL - CLAIMS THIS REPORT

    https://worldtoday365.com/shocking-m...ed-in-georgia/
    When you said you'd post links and let others decide for themselves... Did you mean that you'd post absolute bollocks that nobody with a degree of common sense would believe?


    Voting machines found dumped in Georgia?! They literally just recounted every single vote by hand

    Imagine successfully stealing an election and going "let's just chuck the "voting machines" on the highway for any c**t to find"

    C'mon, Moz. You're really letting yourself down here.

  11. #7991

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    lardy i,ve seen about 8 different versions of this so i decided to post this one up .

    with every news outlet reports something its upto the public to decide if it s right or wrong or believable . Lots of people in Liverpool don't read the sun anymore and quite rightly so for example

    think i've posted a few times now i,m being impartial as i don't support either camp pretty much the same i don't support either the torys or labour in this country

    i believe the people of USA should be treated with respect in terms of this election . i just see this thread just being anti trump for being anti trump . no one ever talks about his policys for example whether they agree or not with them

    i find his tweets very childish and foolish being president of the united states .

  12. #7992

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Ok let's talk about what trump promised to do in his second term. It is strange why that wasn't discussed on this thread (not that I believe you have looked through the thread to confirm )

    Oh I remember why it wasn't. Because he never have any policy plans beyond "land a man on Mars"!

    I wish this was a joke or exaggeration, but its really not.

  13. #7993

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    i,ve never been bothered with USA politics until this election

    i find Trump a fascinating individual just like Morrissey an outsiders outsider so to speak . I ask myself how did this business man turn into a president . I would argue with you how he is turning USA into a manufacturing powerhouse .As I work in manufacturing it's refreshing a president or leader saying these things when china has screwed the world in this area . Trump policys in this area needs to deemed a blue print for the rest of the world . so yes i agree with his policy in this area

  14. #7994

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    i,ve never been bothered with USA politics until this election

    i find Trump a fascinating individual just like Morrissey an outsiders outsider so to speak . I ask myself how did this business man turn into a president . I would argue with you how he is turning USA into a manufacturing powerhouse .As I work in manufacturing it's refreshing a president or leader saying these things when china has screwed the world in this area . Trump policys in this area needs to deemed a blue print for the rest of the world . so yes i agree with his policy in this area
    All of his maga merch is made in China. But its so nice to him say the opposite.

    My main problem with trump is that he's an authoritarian and I think that an authoritarian in charge of basically a continent is bad for the world.

  15. #7995

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    And the answer to the question, how did the business man become a president, is with the help of a lot of disinformation - the same type of disinformation that is now being spread about election fraud.

  16. #7996

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    well there has now been an immediate call for an investigation into the 2020 election by jim jordan & james commer ( source twitter ) the formal letter can be found on twitter

    the state of play with lawsuits are as follows where rudy is driving

    5 major lawsuits soon to be 7

    Winsconsin - Biden is winning by a 10k margin - Rudy believes that there is a 60k illegal absentee ballots

    Nevada - irregularity turned around an election from democrat to republican . biden is up 34k votes but there are 140,000 unidentifiable signatures on absentee ballots

    Pennsylvania - lost initial case by 5-2 but still enough evidence to take to supreme court

    Michigan - wayne county refused to certify election results which will leave to the GOP state legislator to decide outcome

    Georgia - large amounts of unidentifiable ballots and many ballots not inspected as well as changes in the dates of absentee ballots submitted

    lots of other stats being banded about too but haven't got time to put on here and i don't want to leave links as it might affect my computer with malware -lol

    no doubt with the time zone difference alot more will come out later today UK time
    "Pennsylvania - lost initial case by 5-2 but still enough evidence to take to supreme court"

    Update on this. Read this thread if you want to see what a judge giving a leathering looks like.


  17. #7997

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    All of his maga merch is made in China. But its so nice to him say the opposite.

    My main problem with trump is that he's an authoritarian and I think that an authoritarian in charge of basically a continent is bad for the world.
    so lets get this straight you are against trump working for the american people into turning many past forgotten places like michigan much needed jobs and good manufacturing jobs at that . he has revived the automotive industry over there check it out . i disagree with his green policy though

  18. #7998

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    "Pennsylvania - lost initial case by 5-2 but still enough evidence to take to supreme court"

    Update on this. Read this thread if you want to see what a judge giving a leathering looks like.

    https://www.donaldjtrump.com/media/t...ylvania-ruling

  19. #7999

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    so lets get this straight you are against trump working for the american people into turning many past forgotten places like michigan much needed jobs and good manufacturing jobs at that . he has revived the automotive industry over there check it out . i disagree with his green policy though
    That's not what I said at all. I said he talks the talk but doesn't walk the walk. There's no way you could conclude that from my post.

  20. #8000

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    They won't get to the supreme court. Feel free to bookmark this post.

  21. #8001

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    don't forget to bookmark my operation STING post either

  22. #8002

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    don't forget to bookmark my operation STING post either
    Which one was that?

  23. #8003

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Which one was that?
    I don't know which post he's referring to either... but I assume he's hoping 'Operation Sting' will be something that will be elongated for an inordinate amount of time, hoping it will end in a big climax, when we all know that it will just end in one party being massively let down while the other feels immensely satisfied after a quick finish.

  24. #8004

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    it's up above but lets forget about that watermarkgate will be on the agenda in 2 weeks time too . that sever that's stuck in the white house safe might shed some light

    no doubt cyril & heisenberg will be on the case too !

  25. #8005

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Servers, two weeks... We're getting the greatest hits tonight!

  26. #8006

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    I don't know which post he's referring to either... but I assume he's hoping 'Operation Sting' will be something that will be elongated for an inordinate amount of time, hoping it will end in a big climax, when we all know that it will just end in one party being massively let down while the other feels immensely satisfied after a quick finish.
    Come on... keep up. Operation Sting.

    You know, where the Department for Homeland Security laid a trap for those pesky Dems by secretly embedding a watermark on ballot papers. But not any old watermarks, these babies were non-radioactive isotope watermarks.

    This was, of course, predicted two years ago by that great election guru, Q. Who can forget his "watch the water" crumb. Certainly not the tinfoil hat brigade that's for sure.

    One minor problem with this one is that the DHS has no responsibility for the issue of ballot papers as these are contracted by individual states to suppliers. Still STING.....WATERMARK....LANDSLIDE.

    This stuff was debunked two weeks ago including by the Trump appointed government official responsible for managing the cyber-security of the election. The fact that Trump sacked him soon after for saying there was no identifiable fraud is probably co-incidental.

    Still Two more weeks.....two more weeks

    https://www.factcheck.org/2020/11/bo...-illegitimate/

    https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-f...-idUSKBN27N0GN

    https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...rmarks-ballot/

  27. #8007

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Come on... keep up. Operation Sting.

    You know, where the Department for Homeland Security laid a trap for those pesky Dems by secretly embedding a watermark on ballot papers. But not any old watermarks, these babies were non-radioactive isotope watermarks.

    This was, of course, predicted two years ago by that great election guru, Q. Who can forget his "watch the water" crumb. Certainly not the tinfoil hat brigade that's for sure.

    One minor problem with this one is that the DHS has no responsibility for the issue of ballot papers as these are contracted by individual states to suppliers. Still STING.....WATERMARK....LANDSLIDE.

    This stuff was debunked two weeks ago including by the Trump appointed government official responsible for managing the cyber-security of the election. The fact that Trump sacked him soon after for saying there was no identifiable fraud is probably co-incidental.

    Still Two more weeks.....two more weeks

    https://www.factcheck.org/2020/11/bo...-illegitimate/

    https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-f...-idUSKBN27N0GN

    https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...rmarks-ballot/
    Oh dear. Oh dear. Oh dear.

  28. #8008

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    so lets get this straight you are against trump working for the american people into turning many past forgotten places like michigan much needed jobs and good manufacturing jobs at that . he has revived the automotive industry over there check it out . i disagree with his green policy though
    I took your advice and checked out the U.S. domestic car manufacturing data. All of the charts I can find look like this:

    https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/DAUPSA

    I'm no expert in this, so more than happy to be corrected

  29. #8009

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Veg1960 View Post
    I took your advice and checked out the U.S. domestic car manufacturing data. All of the charts I can find look like this:

    https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/DAUPSA

    I'm no expert in this, so more than happy to be corrected
    The Dems hacked that website to make it look like the data shows that car manufacturing in the States increased during the Obama administration and then tanked under Trump.

    SAD!

  30. #8010

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    The Dems hacked that website to make it look like the data shows that car manufacturing in the States increased during the Obama administration and then tanked under Trump.

    SAD!
    Got Soros written all over it!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •