+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Heisenberg

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    The Holy Grail of the Bacofoil Boys is the Durham investigation, which Trump's Attorney General and General Arselick, Bill Barr triggered when Inspector General Horowitz, who Gluey had been shouting to the rafters would join the conspiracy dots, did little of the sort.

Obviously this was not the right answer heading into the election. The "impartial" investigator, Durham ran to Barr's bugle and said the IG report was not the right answer. The IG identified some potential criminal action by an FBI lawyer called Clinesmith and cast doubt on the last two FISA requests on a guy called Carter Page. He was fleetingly part of the Trump 2016 election team but Trump quickly denied anything of the sort when word came that he was under investigation.

In the 10 months that followed, the investigation in the last few weeks finally charged the lawyer that the report said could be charged. Barr has been dropping hints of further action or a "report". One of the investigators on the team resigned last week with reports suggesting she was uncomfortable with the political pressure Barr was bringing to suck up to his boy.

Gluey and his boys were confident that something will happen this week. It still may but loads of Trump's allies in Congress are running similar investigations and trying to subpaena anyone from the Obama adminstration of the intelligence services that they think that they can discredit before the election.

Gluey just bet that his horse would come in today and it seems to still be running long after the rest of the field has past the winning post. Plus ca change as they say in the swamps!
    Thanks for that. Very informative. Hard to keep up with all of the investigations going on under the orders of the AG and the Senate. I am not totally sure why having any hope of proving that Trump was 'set up' or 'illegally spied on' during his campaign would make the alt-right cream in their pants... but I assume it's because it somehow proves Deep State exists or something like that, yeah?

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Thanks for that. Very informative. Hard to keep up with all of the investigations going on under the orders of the AG and the Senate. I am not totally sure why having any hope of proving that Trump was 'set up' or 'illegally spied on' during his campaign would make the alt-right cream in their pants... but I assume it's because it somehow proves Deep State exists or something like that, yeah?
    Once you embark on a crusade there is no point stopping part way through and thinking, Sicily looks nice this time of year when the gates of Jerusalem need conquering

Heisenberg

Once you embark on a crusade there is no point stopping part way through and thinking, Sicily looks nice this time of year when the gates of Jerusalem need conquering
    Well, when you put it like that.

More to follow ...

A brutal leathering for gluey but one thing we know about him (no, not all those things) is that he's persistent and never gives up. I don't think Cyril is going to be short of material.

Four more years!

By the way, it was nice to see one of my all-time favourites again, which is the 'trump has somehow got mass shootings under control, what a guy' about a week before the biggest mass shooting in American history.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...breonna-taylor

It’s either a clever campaign strategy to act like a fuucking looper or he is a looper?

I’m sure our resident looper otherwise known as a Trumpette on here can enlighten me?

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...breonna-taylor

It’s either a clever campaign strategy to act like a fuucking looper or he is a looper?

I’m sure our resident looper otherwise known as a Trumpette on here can enlighten me?
    Something, something Obama, Clinton, something something.

This is all totally normal and not at all a concern for democracy in the States.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    The investigations have proven handy for the Truth Team, as they just have to point to the existence of an investigation to suggest that there are serious Deep State shenanigans. Three quarters of the investigations are quietly dropped and the others prove nothing (although if Rubio is the chair that's not a problem as he will just say they found something they didn't), but that's ok because there's always a new investigation that we can all look at instead.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    By the way, it was nice to see one of my all-time favourites again, which is the 'trump has somehow got mass shootings under control, what a guy' about a week before the biggest mass shooting in American history.
    Not just that bit. It was the follow up where he speculated that Trump tweeting his "warmest condolences" was some kind of hidden message that he knew something about the massacre that would shine some conspiratorial light!

Weird, it's like he knows something that we don't, or he is sending a hidden message

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump 3h
    My warmest condolences and sympathies to the victims and families of the terrible Las Vegas shooting. God bless you!

Oh yes, the 'Trump knows something we don't' line. That was a popular one but I haven't heard it for many months.

Almost as if even gluey has learnt that crediting Trump with knowledge is a bridge too far!

Welcome to ...

The Cyril & Lardy Propaganda Show

Starring the Two Commies.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Welcome to ...

The Cyril & Lardy Propaganda Show

Starring the Two Commies.

Welcome to GlueyLeaks

Trump is playing 5D chess
    Would we still be getting our poppies back without Trump? He's seems to be putting the breaks on the Looney Left.

Welcome to GlueyLeaks
    Just remember there will only be one winner ...

Welcome to GlueyLeaks
    Just remember there will only be ONE winner ...

Welcome to GlueyLeaks

Just remember there will only be one winner ...
    Sometimes the old cures are the best: wet flannel over the eyes, darkened room, no alcohol, no mind bending drugs, no alt right conspiracy sites, maybe some calming whale chat music and a long sleep. I suggest until after November - or even to after the last recount if you can manage it. You will thank me. So will many others! Just imagine Uncle Donald is tucking you in and humming a few Confederate battle hymns to you. Peace at last - for us all.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Sometimes the old cures are the best: wet flannel over the eyes, darkened room, no alcohol, no mind bending drugs, no alt right conspiracy sites, maybe some calming whale chat music and a long sleep. I suggest until after November - or even to after the last recount if you can manage it. You will thank me. So will many others! Just imagine Uncle Donald is tucking you in and humming a few Confederate battle hymns to you. Peace at last - for us all.

Lol! Or alternatively "I'm proud to be American" playing in the background.

I'm being killed financially because they hate my guts.

Jeez. You step out for a friendly game of golf and come back to this.

Apparently there are some people (afraid that's just you LoM and RogersBlue) who think you are walking towards the fire and sacrificing yourself to uphold the rule of law in the US and ensure young football starlets have the earliest opportunity to demonstrate their fantastic talent to the world.

Who knew it was always about you needing to see yourself as a winner?

Jeez. You step out for a friendly game of golf and come back to this.

Apparently there are some people (afraid that's just you LoM and RogersBlue) who think you are walking towards the fire and sacrificing yourself to uphold the rule of law in the US and ensure young football starlets have the earliest opportunity to demonstrate their fantastic talent to the world.

Who knew it was always about you needing to see yourself as a winner?
    You've misinterpreted the message, it means you are going to a loser propagandist

You've misinterpreted the message, it means you are going to a loser propagandist
    I'm going to a loser propagandist. Where?

Heisenberg

too easy.

Lardy's house maybe?