+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    No one backs Trump that I know off , I hate the man , your confusing the issues of doing the right thing , and it appears however horrible the man is the other side are not angels and capable of criminal actions .deception death in foreign lands , one has to ask why Hilary Clinton was not elected and Trump was, as it doesn't make sense the electorate took that decision or was it a case of the devils we know and choosing one ? Now that may change in 90 days , you only need to look closer to home where traditional Labour heartlands put two fingers up to the Corbyn era , and incredibly voted in a loon dej vu , by me pointing out this does not make me a Trump or Boris fan or right wing ,netiehr does it where Labour voters changed their vote pattern .
    You and Gluey come over very defensive when someone labels you right wing don't you - maybe you both genuinely believe you aren't? If that is the case, I would advise that you both look at virtually any thread on the politics board.

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    You and Gluey come over very defensive when someone labels you right wing don't you - maybe you both genuinely believe you aren't? If that is the case, I would advise that you both look at virtually any thread on the politics board.
    I'll always be on the fence until something happens, for all we know Trump could be secretely working with the democrats!