+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

I asked whether that was the best you could come up with not whether you could find a reference to the NYPD passing information to the FBI. Still looking for the reason why the Hillary lovers did not leak the Russian investigation all over the place.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I asked whether that was the best you could come up with not whether you could find a reference to the NYPD passing information to the FBI. Still looking for the reason why the Hillary lovers did not leak the Russian investigation all over the place.
    Actually CTH have a more interesting take on events.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Actually CTH have a more interesting take on events.
    As ever

As ever
    As does the OIG! Unfortunately you are going to find yourself on the wrong side of history defending these crooks until the last.

As does the OIG! Unfortunately you are going to find yourself on the wrong side of history defending these crooks until the last.
    Out of interest how do you know this? Either it is wishful thinking or an irony of someone leaking information about an investigation into potentially leaked information.

Out of interest how do you know this? Either it is wishful thinking or an irony of someone leaking information about an investigation into potentially leaked information.
    Simply looking at what is coming out from both sides. Don't forget I called all of this early last year already.

Simply looking at what is coming out from both sides. Don't forget I called all of this early last year already.
    In the unlikely event of you being right given the amount of spurious tosh you have provided in that year then the old adage of a broken clock being right sometimes comes to mind.