Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    How do you introduce evidence legally?
    This is going to be like the Kavanaugh hearing on steroids

Another mug who has bought the impeachment hoax hook line and sinker.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...-trump/606496/

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Another mug who has bought the impeachment hoax hook line and sinker.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...-trump/606496/
    The resistance runs deep!

I have to thank you for reviving the CTH website, as I had forgotten all about them. Here is the latest open source research which brings another stunning revelation to our attention:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...-surveillance/

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    The resistance runs deep!

I have to thank you for reviving the CTH website, as I had forgotten all about them. Here is the latest open source research which brings another stunning revelation to our attention:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...-surveillance/
    Thanks, they were the one's who brought news of the Storm and the Big Ugly weren't they. You know when you were bombarding the Board with their pictures of Trump surrounded by military men like Kelly and Petraeus all armed to the teeth to whisk half the swamp away to Gitmo. Two years on nada and all the military men that worked closely with him seem to think he's a grade one asshole. Funny that!

Thanks, they were the one's who brought news of the Storm and the Big Ugly weren't they. You know when you were bombarding the Board with their pictures of Trump surrounded by military men like Kelly and Petraeus all armed to the teeth to whisk half the swamp away to Gitmo. Two years on nada and all the military men that worked closely with him seem to think he's a grade one asshole. Funny that!
    The wheels of justice turn very slowly, and as we have discovered the implants were everywhere. It's good that we are finally getting to see the truth, and it seems like Western democracy is not all that it's cracked up to be. And let's not forget the little helpers such as yourself who actively play a part in maintaining this charade, which is essentially a fraud on the people.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    The wheels of justice turn very slowly, and as we have discovered the implants were everywhere. It's good that we are finally getting to see the truth, and it seems like Western democracy is not all that it's cracked up to be. And let's not forget the little helpers such as yourself who actively play a part in maintaining this charade, which is essentially a fraud on the people.
    Every little helps. You of all people should be grateful to me. It wasn't so long ago that you were trying to show how clever, insightful and ahead of the game you were when all the time you were just a post-box for the Conservative Tree House.

You must have felt a bit cheap and dirty about that so you must have breathed a sigh of relief when I made an honest man of you. Now instead of pretending you have original thought when everybody knows your source you just post the CTH link directly, almost cutting out the middle man.

No wonder in another thread you were bemoaning that we don't have a Paster of the Year Award like some other sites. I think I got that right anyway!

Every little helps. You of all people should be grateful to me. It wasn't so long ago that you were trying to show how clever, insightful and ahead of the game you were when all the time you were just a post-box for the Conservative Tree House.

You must have felt a bit cheap and dirty about that so you must have breathed a sigh of relief when I made an honest man of you. Now instead of pretending you have original thought when everybody knows your source you just post the CTH link directly, almost cutting out the middle man.

No wonder in another thread you were bemoaning that we don't have a Paster of the Year Award like some other sites. I think I got that right anyway!
    You are just a shill, and if you think the CTH are the only ones uncovering the government malfeasance, then you are a total feckin' idiot There are many more equally capable people out there who have been exposing the plot to overthrow a duly elected president of the United States. Regarding your own judgement, you have been totally wrong about everything right from the very beginning, so I don't expect things to change anytime soon!