+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Then you must be very angry with what Trump has done.
    Not angry but I can see that the rules are not correct and a few Democrats should be going down for their part in illegally trying to bring down another party ,however evil Trump is , and my god he is , the smell around the Clinton's is appalling, I'm waiting for the ex mate of Trump ( Biden stench to emerge)

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Not angry but I can see that the rules are not correct and a few Democrats should be going down for their part in illegally trying to bring down another party ,however evil Trump is , and my god he is , the smell around the Clinton's is appalling, I'm waiting for the ex mate of Trump ( Biden stench to emerge)
    Has this thread morphed into an on-line job application for an Incoherence Salesman?

Not angry but I can see that the rules are not correct and a few Democrats should be going down for their part in illegally trying to bring down another party.
    It's what I've been saying all along, while the CCMB Propaganda Division (a.k.a lardy & cyril) were busy gaslighting the gullible.

I see the spotlight is now falling on the New York Times & Washington Post for their complete lack of journalism. They were not only activists posing as journalists, they also played a leading role in the Russia collusion hoax. Remember the outcry over a certain president calling the media fake news?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It's what I've been saying all along, while the CCMB Propaganda Division (a.k.a lardy & cyril) were busy gaslighting the gullible.

I see the spotlight is now falling on the New York Times & Washington Post for their complete lack of journalism. They were not only activists posing as journalists, they also played a leading role in the Russia collusion hoax. Remember the outcry over a certain president calling the media fake news?
    What I don't if you point a finger at indiscretions committed by the Democrats ( and there have been many over the decades ) your labelled as a Trump fan how on earth do fair minded intelligent people get to that assumption .

Classic example they rant about Trumps poor behavior towards woman , which is fair , my god the history books is littered with poor behaviors by Democratic towards .

Balance of argument is not their forte

What I don't if you point a finger at indiscretions committed by the Democrats ( and there have been many over the decades ) your labelled as a Trump fan how on earth do fair minded intelligent people get to that assumption .

Classic example they rant about Trumps poor behavior towards woman , which is fair , my god the history books is littered with poor behaviors by Democratic towards .

Balance of argument is not their forte
    What I don't if you criticise trump then your labelled as a democrat.

Whataboutery is their forte.