+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Not angry but I can see that the rules are not correct and a few Democrats should be going down for their part in illegally trying to bring down another party ,however evil Trump is , and my god he is , the smell around the Clinton's is appalling, I'm waiting for the ex mate of Trump ( Biden stench to emerge)
    Has this thread morphed into an on-line job application for an Incoherence Salesman?

Not angry but I can see that the rules are not correct and a few Democrats should be going down for their part in illegally trying to bring down another party.
    It's what I've been saying all along, while the CCMB Propaganda Division (a.k.a lardy & cyril) were busy gaslighting the gullible.

I see the spotlight is now falling on the New York Times & Washington Post for their complete lack of journalism. They were not only activists posing as journalists, they also played a leading role in the Russia collusion hoax. Remember the outcry over a certain president calling the media fake news?

Jeff Sessions trounced in Alabama.

https://eu.montgomeryadvertiser.com/...ts/5429365002/

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It's what I've been saying all along, while the CCMB Propaganda Division (a.k.a lardy & cyril) were busy gaslighting the gullible.

I see the spotlight is now falling on the New York Times & Washington Post for their complete lack of journalism. They were not only activists posing as journalists, they also played a leading role in the Russia collusion hoax. Remember the outcry over a certain president calling the media fake news?
    What I don't if you point a finger at indiscretions committed by the Democrats ( and there have been many over the decades ) your labelled as a Trump fan how on earth do fair minded intelligent people get to that assumption .

Classic example they rant about Trumps poor behavior towards woman , which is fair , my god the history books is littered with poor behaviors by Democratic towards .

Balance of argument is not their forte

What I don't if you point a finger at indiscretions committed by the Democrats ( and there have been many over the decades ) your labelled as a Trump fan how on earth do fair minded intelligent people get to that assumption .

Classic example they rant about Trumps poor behavior towards woman , which is fair , my god the history books is littered with poor behaviors by Democratic towards .

Balance of argument is not their forte
    What I don't if you criticise trump then your labelled as a democrat.

Whataboutery is their forte.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    What I don't if you criticise trump then your labelled as a democrat.

Whataboutery is their forte.

Knew you would struggle

This is selling well. Over 950,000 hardback copies shifted on the first day.

Trump Mary L - Too Much and Never Enough.jpg

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...nearly-million

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    This is selling well. Over 950,000 hardback copies shifted on the first day.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...nearly-million
    Absolutely devastating accusations!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Has this thread morphed into an on-line job application for an Incoherence Salesman?
    Not sure , feel free to apply though

Absolutely devastating accusations!

Great book title

This is not the action of a man who’s all there is it? 😂😂
    https://twitter.com/nw_staydet/statu...577799168?s=21

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...nd-wave-autumn

Throw in ole Trumpie said he’s not going to make wearing face masks mandatory as he wants to allow people “a certain freedom...”

I’m guessing the ‘freedom’ to infect others whilst again politicising (for his perceived own personal benefit) health and safety?

The US would be better off if this deranged fuuckwit popped his orange clogs.

'The Mooch' has turned on Trump.

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-r...n-donald-trump

Many officials fired by Trump have sought what might be seen as moral decontamination, a purging of the soul, by turning ostentatiously against him. But few have done it with the ferocity of the man nicknamed “The Mooch”, who in the space of a half-hour FaceTime interview calls the US president “very crazy”, “low life”, “full-blown racist”, “son of a bitch”, “maniacally narcissistic” and “off his rocker”.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...nd-wave-autumn

Throw in ole Trumpie said he’s not going to make wearing face masks mandatory as he wants to allow people “a certain freedom...”

I’m guessing the ‘freedom’ to infect others whilst again politicising (for his perceived own personal benefit) health and safety?

The US would be better off if this deranged fuuckwit popped his orange clogs.
    The infection and death rate in the US is rising quickly, the black and latino population is disproportionately affected and is also more likely to vote against Trump.

If you've got Trump's mindset, where you matter above absolutely everything else, then outbreaks peaking in November and keeping the voters at home sounds fine. The fewer who turn out, the more chance he's got.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    'The Mooch' has turned on Trump.

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-r...n-donald-trump

Many officials fired by Trump have sought what might be seen as moral decontamination, a purging of the soul, by turning ostentatiously against him. But few have done it with the ferocity of the man nicknamed “The Mooch”, who in the space of a half-hour FaceTime interview calls the US president “very crazy”, “low life”, “full-blown racist”, “son of a bitch”, “maniacally narcissistic” and “off his rocker”.
    He was on Matt Forde's Political Party podcast a couple of months ago, and didn't seem to be much of a fan either.

Does anyone else think that Trump has become almost incidental when it comes to the virus or is it just me? I don't think he'd be too bothered by that at all if it were true mind.

The infection and death rate in the US is rising quickly, the black and latino population is disproportionately affected and is also more likely to vote against Trump.

If you've got Trump's mindset, where you matter above absolutely everything else, then outbreaks peaking in November and keeping the voters at home sounds fine. The fewer who turn out, the more chance he's got.
    What?!!

So the Steele dossier was a load of BS!

https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/pre...-fisa-warrants

* Steele's primary sub-source rubbished the dossier.
    * The New York Times reported a pack of lies.
    * FBI knew the FISA warrent info didn't add up.

orange man has it then , dear me close down this post its over

What?!!
    seems eminently feasible to me

What?!!
    Lardy nails it

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    Lardy nails it
    Congratulations on becoming the newest member of the lardy & cyril propaganda team

Congratulations on becoming the newest member of the lardy & cyril propaganda team
    so says Donalds one eyed cheerleader

orange man has it then , dear me close down this post its over
    I got a couple of bites lol the two usual suspects lol

As a deep thinking and analytical poster, how would you explain Trump's pandemic response which has, at best, involved him repeatedly lying and hampering efforts to stop the spread?