+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Led by Donkeys' latest offering;-

https://twitter.com/i/status/1308355009164304384

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Already cleared that up ages ago. One is requested by a named person, as opposed to ballots being sent out randomly to all and sundry, based on inaccurate data. I fully expect you to support cheating though, as it seems to be typical of your character.
    Here this might help your ignorance. Well on this subject at least.

https://www.dictionary.com/e/absente...ail-in-ballot/

In each case the verification process at the point of acceptance is the same, checking the individual and their signature against the electoral roll. Can you explain how you think widespread fraud will take place and why if the process is so open to cheating only non-Trump voters will use it?

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post

In each case the verification process at the point of acceptance is the same, checking the individual and their signature against the electoral roll. Can you explain how you think widespread fraud will take place and why if the process is so open to cheating only non-Trump voters will use it?
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats...ter-fraud-case

It's an old story but it shows that the process works.

Yes, the Trump supporter committed election fraud and yes she was caught in the act... which shows that the process works (as it has done for how many years?)

I think I can help clear up what's happened here.

He doesn't know what 'verified' means, and thinks it's similar to 'requested'.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post

Thanks for clearing up the confusion.
    I asked a DJ in a night club once if he did verifications. No wonder he looked at me as if I was a bit simple.

A person's identity is verified when they request an absentee postal ballot. Best stick to your Russia collusion propaganda bollocks, it's more your thing!

Today is gonna be the day that they're gonna throw it back to you

Is Trump's campaign running out of money?

https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...finance-2020-9

Indeed, on a daily basis, the press is reporting that the Trump campaign is pulling its media buys in target states like Arizona and Ohio. It can't afford them. And unlike most of the rest of the world, local television stations still require cash up front before running a campaign's ads; they know better. Cash-poor campaigns are happy to stiff vendors (sounds like Trump, by the way) to keep moving forward.

It is no accident that Trump is traveling and doing rallies like Bob Dole in the last 24 hours of 1996. Given his campaign's cash position, the only way for the president to drive attention is to be on the stump as often as he can be, saying things he knows will drive press coverage regardless of how insane they sound (and are).

Is Trump's campaign running out of money?

Indeed, on a daily basis, the press is reporting that the Trump campaign is pulling its media buys in target states like Arizona and Ohio. It can't afford them. And unlike most of the rest of the world, local television stations still require cash up front before running a campaign's ads; they know better. Cash-poor campaigns are happy to stiff vendors (sounds like Trump, by the way) to keep moving forward.

It is no accident that Trump is traveling and doing rallies like Bob Dole in the last 24 hours of 1996. Given his campaign's cash position, the only way for the president to drive attention is to be on the stump as often as he can be, saying things he knows will drive press coverage regardless of how insane they sound (and are).
    Chop-chop lardy, it's time to kick-start your propaganda machine! ... Russia! Russia!! Rusia!!!

Same old Dems, always cheating
    Dem cheating bastards I can hear the City lads sing

Chop-chop lardy, it's time to kick-start your propaganda machine! ... Russia! Russia!! Rusia!!!

Jeeper's they have all seen Putin's briefs, my god what next that it I'm voting for Sara Palin , If she stands in Wales

A person's identity is verified when they request an absentee postal ballot. Best stick to your Russia collusion propaganda bollocks, it's more your thing!
    Sorry to labour the point but those ballots sent to all Registered voters rather than a requested absentee ballot (what you call a registered ballot) is that what you are calling an unregistered ballot?

If so what does the recipient of such a ballot (whether they got it because they were registered of just plucked one of the trillions floating around in pubs beforehand) have to do to cast a vote?

Then what do the authorities do when they recieve it (key point of clarification is it different to what they do when they receive an absentee (registered) ballot?

Clear answers and no-one will think that you are just a cut and paste bollocks merchant!

Sorry to labour the point but those ballots sent to all Registered voters rather than a requested absentee ballot (what you call a registered ballot) is that what you are calling an unregistered ballot?

If so what does the recipient of such a ballot (whether they got it because they were registered of just plucked one of the trillions floating around in pubs beforehand) have to do to cast a vote?

Then what do the authorities do when they recieve it (key point of clarification is it different to what they do when they receive an absentee (registered) ballot?

Clear answers and no-one will think that you are just a cut and paste bollocks merchant!
    Yes, the boxes of ballots found in bushes and abandoned buildings can all be filled in by a single person, who pretends to be the person named on the ballot.

Yes, the boxes of ballots found in bushes and abandoned buildings can all be filled in by a single person, who pretends to be the person named on the ballot.
    How do they do that...by incredibly being able to forge the signature of the individual who has to provide a signature as an obligation of becoming a registered voter (there's that phrase again) to get on the electoral roll of voters to receive a ballot in the first place?

Just talk us through the fraud. I will start:

1) Dodgy Dem/Antifa/Progressive finds 500 ballots washing around in the pubs beforehand

What are the next steps they take to be able to cast a vote for Joe Biden?

How do they do that...by incredibly being able to forge the signature of the individual who has to provide a signature as an obligation of becoming a registered voter (there's that phrase again) to get on the electoral roll of voters to receive a ballot in the first place?

Just talk us through the fraud. I will start:

1) Dodgy Dem/Antifa/Progressive finds 500 ballots washing around in the pubs beforehand

What are the next steps they take to be able to cast a vote for Joe Biden?
    Nobody will be checking dude, there will be tens of millions of them to count. You thought Mueller's investigation was legit, so maybe you're not the best equipped person to be commenting on cases of fraudulent activity

No one will be checking dude, there will be tens of millions of them to count. You thought Mueller's investigation was legit, so maybe your not best equipped person to comment on fraud
    Forget the deflection. When you say no-one will be checking what do you mean? That the signature on the outside of the ballot will not be checked by election officials?

Now as others have pointed out this process could take a while and might give people not absolutely wedded to the democratic process all opportunities to play games.

If you have any evidence that the same verification (there's that word again) process whether someone requested an absentee vote, was sent one or found 500 in a hedge won't be applied before a vote is confirmed as valid now is your chance to post it.

You don't have to look this stupid every time you are completely wrong you know!

Forget the deflection. When you say no-one will be checking what do you mean? That the signature on the outside of the ballot will not be checked by election officials?

Now as others have pointed out this process could take a while and might give people not absolutely wedded to the democratic process all opportunities to play games.

If you have any evidence that the same verification (there's that word again) process whether someone requested an absentee vote, was sent one or found 500 in a hedge won't be applied before a vote is confirmed as valid now is your chance to post it.

You don't have to look this stupid every time you are completely wrong you know!
    Just wait and see what happens, it's all been planned out a long time ago!

Q If you have any evidence that the same verification (there's that word again) process whether someone requested an absentee vote, was sent one or found 500 in a hedge won't be applied before a vote is confirmed as valid now is your chance to post it.

A. Just wait and see what happens, it's all been planned out a long time ago!

Four years of the Politics Board Redux!

Have you ever answered a straight question in your life?

I understand that you have PhD standards when it comes to deflection, hypocrisy, avoidance, plain BS, alt-right bubble abuse and lame ITK fog based on dumb and slavish adherence to neo Nazi conspiracy sites. But surely somewhere in there is the scope to answer a simple question with a straight answer? Are you always running away? Sad!

Q If you have any evidence that the same verification (there's that word again) process whether someone requested an absentee vote, was sent one or found 500 in a hedge won't be applied before a vote is confirmed as valid now is your chance to post it.

A. Just wait and see what happens, it's all been planned out a long time ago!

Four years of the Politics Board Redux!
    Forget about the mechanics of it all, as it's a bit above your pay grade, but just like Russia collusion and the Muellerr investigation, I will be proved right yet again. I always win the long game, and I know it drives you nuts

Forget about the mechanics of it all, as it's a bit above your pay grade, but just like Russia collusion and the Muellerr investigation, I will be proved right yet again. I always win the long games, and I know it drives you nuts
    The thing about voting is that it is all about mechanics or procedures, not political views. You just have to point out why the current US system of validating postal votes by checking the person against the electoral roll of registered voters and their previously supplied signature is wide open to fraud because " boxes of ballots found in bushes and abandoned buildings can all be filled in by a single person, who pretends to be the person named on the ballot."

It's got shit all to do with long games just you being unable to substantiate a statement that the US election is fatally flawed because of registered and unregistered votes.

Clue...the answer has nothing to do with Mueller, Russia, Steele, Antifa et al. Just you talking bollocks and being unable to justify a scintilla of it to anyone, (except LoM and RogersBlue of course). Sometimes it's just as well that you are "blessed" with your level of self-awareness.

The thing about voting is that it is all about mechanics or procedures, not political views. You just have to point out why the current US system of validating postal votes by checking the person against the electoral roll of registered voters and their previously supplied signature is wide open to fraud because " boxes of ballots found in bushes and abandoned buildings can all be filled in by a single person, who pretends to be the person named on the ballot."

It's got shit all to do with long games just you being unable to substantiate a statement that the US election is fatally flawed because of registered and unregistered votes.

Clue...the answer has nothing to do with Mueller, Russia, Steele, Antifa et al. Just you talking bollocks and being unable to justify a scintilla of it to anyone, (except LoM and RogersBlue of course). Sometimes it's just as well that you are "blessed" with your level of self-awareness.
    They will use the huge numbers of uncounted postal ballots as a reason to delay the announcement of the winner, and then it will end up in the courts. Surely you have worked all this out already?

Ooh nice, I hope it will have been worth the wait, whatever it is!

"No one will be checking"

Our resident US expert doesn't know that the two parties are entitled to have people watching each postal vote being opened and challenging it. A successful challenge means the vote is binned.

The republicans are advertising frantically for watchers, knowing that each postal vote that is excluded is more likely to be a vote for the opposition than them.

It'll come as a huge surprise to us all, but gluey is talking total rubbish. "No one will be checking" - they will be checked and challenged more closely than ever.

Forget about the mechanics of it all, as it's a bit above your pay grade, but just like Russia collusion and the Muellerr investigation, I will be proved right yet again. I always win the long game, and I know it drives you nuts
    I've got to confess that I just can't get this "independent thinker" vocabulary - my definition of the term "proved right yet again" is clearly completely different from yours.