+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Gluey was on the verge of a meltdown about a year or so ago, so I actually tried to be nice to him instead of continuing our argument. He got aggressive and told me that he knew who I "really was" and then posted my initials (pretending that he had found out my identity somehow, when really my initials were posted a day earlier on here by Bluetit).

I told Gluey that my name was Tom and told him my age, since he appeared to be obsessing over my identity and as a way of showing him that I was trying to engage with him in a genuine and honest way.

He's now calling me Tom after all this time to try to prove something that only he will know as he's an unwell person living in a world where his "carefully crafted internet persona" is overly important to him and he's inherently unaware of the narcissistic personality disorder that he's gone through his life with.

I pity him.
    I like the way you always embellish everything

You can always tell when folk have little to add, and their true self appears as they adopt child like utterings ,.

Its very sad that some fail to realise or consider what capabilities or shortcomings others may have, they could do with looking up some of their old diversity training notes, or just think about the clever cocky throw remarks from behind the safety of their keyboards. I'm guessing their meek and mild , away from the keyboard 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    You can always tell when folk have little to add, and their true self appears as they adopt child like utterings ,.

Its very sad that some fail to realise or consider what capabilities or shortcomings others may have, they could do with looking up some of their old diversity training notes, or just think about the clever cocky throw remarks from behind the safety of their keyboards. I'm guessing their meek and mild , away from the keyboard 🤔
    Out of interest what is your baseline for a child like uttering?

Is it higher or lower than "He bit Lol"?

Heisenberg

Its very sad that some fail to realise or consider what capabilities or shortcomings others may have, they could do with looking up some of their old diversity training notes, or just think about the clever cocky throw remarks from behind the safety of their keyboards. I'm guessing their meek and mild , away from the keyboard ��
    Bit harsh on Gluey, I reckon.

If only its was only banter , its not its personal, every body matters, as does there view however poorly it maybe set out , the board is sadly losing members and we know why , be safe , care for everyone.

Heisenberg

If only its was only banter , its not its personal, every body matters, as does there view however poorly it maybe set out , the board is sadly losing members and we know why , be safe , care for everyone.
    "Every body matters"... unless they're under-aged girls groomed by rich people, they're Chinese, they're protestors of causes you're against, they're victims of sexual assault/harrassment by people you like (the ones who were victims of people you don't like get lots support from you though, for obvious reasons)... That's just off the top of my head.

Get off your high horse, LoM... it's actually a wobbly chair and you're perilously close to falling over and breaking your neck.

I'm still here after receiving menacing threats of violence from Heisenberg via private message, but we all know that deep down he's a little pussycat

I do think he has some very serious obcessions and behaviours , they do appear to be worsening, he has become very fixated ,it's almost a form of stalking, in some ways I'm flattered, I've never in my life been stalked in such a way.

I dont think the Internet is serving him well, I hope there is help out there .

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I'm still here after receiving menacing threats of violence from Heisenberg via private message, but we all know that deep down he's a little pussycat
    👍

I not going anywhere , people are being chased off though, which is sad , had a lot of positive PM's though

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I do think he has some very serious obcessions and behaviours , they do appear to be worsening, he has become very fixated ,it's almost a form of stalking, in some ways I'm flattered, I've never in my life been stalked in such a way.

I dont think the Internet is serving him well, I hope there is help out there .
    Cyril talking about stalking lol, he spends days going through all the old posts of certain people, just because they are smarter than him

Cyril talking about stalking lol, he spends days going through all the old posts of certain people, just because they are smarter than him
    If you were that smart you would know that these were the words of someone recently articulating that everybody matters and asking people not to get personal.

oops forgot

stay on point trump now caught on tape being a fecking lying prik

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    stay on point trump now caught on tape being a fecking lying prik
    Lying about what?

Lying about what?
    The crux of things, is they can't get passed their TDS

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Rogersblue View Post
    The crux of things, is they can't get passed their TDS
    Is TDS an exam? It's spelled "past".

Anyway, speaking of delusions...

Here's some links for you regarding Trump lying about his knowledge of the dangers of Covid-19 and purposely choosing to downplay them to the American public: https://www.google.com/search?q=trum...w=1366&bih=663

Choose any one of those results for a clearer picture. Here's one from Fox for you too - just in case you want to shout "fake news CNN!": https://www.foxnews.com/media/woodwa...virus-early-on

Thank me later

Is TDS an exam? It's spelled "past".

Anyway, speaking of delusions...

Here's some links for you regarding Trump lying about his knowledge of the dangers of Covid-19 and purposely choosing to downplay them to the American public: https://www.google.com/search?q=trum...w=1366&bih=663

Choose any one of those results for a clearer picture. Here's one from Fox for you too - just in case you want to shout "fake news CNN!": https://www.foxnews.com/media/woodwa...virus-early-on

Thank me later
    So he should have addressed the nation and told everybody that they were going to die? Just imagine the toilet paper stampede that would have taken place after that!

So he should have addressed the nation and told everybody that they were going to die? Just imagine the toilet paper stampede that would have taken place after that!
    Far better that their demise came as a complete surprise I suppose. Still could be worse. There could be a record of the rambling thoughts of the stupid people who believed him.

Heisenberg

Far better that their demise came as a complete surprise I suppose. Still could be worse. There could be a record of the rambling thoughts of the stupid people who believed him.
    Is Gluey still "on the fence" when it comes to Trump?

Trump has used fear as a tool to get his supporters on side on multiple occasions (usually lies about caravans of immigrants coming to rape and murder Americans or black people moving to the suburbs and committing crimes and reducing the value of housing... Democrats stealing an election, BLM and Antifa being terrorist organisations, I can go on if I need to)... yet when there's an actual imminent threat to the health of the American public, he decided to play it down so not to cause a panic.

Nice one

Is Gluey still "on the fence" when it comes to Trump?

Trump has used fear as a tool to get his supporters on side on multiple occasions (usually lies about caravans of immigrants coming to rape and murder Americans or black people moving to the suburbs and committing crimes and reducing the value of housing... Democrats stealing an election, BLM and Antifa being terrorist organisations, I can go on if I need to)... yet when there's an actual imminent threat to the health of the American public, he decided to play it down so not to cause a panic.

Nice one
    It's difficult to imagine how you could look more off-beam but this week in the Coronavirus thread Gluey posted a Daily Mail (sensationalised from a NYT article) giving the usual innuendo that the virus is not such a problem in the US because the testing regime is a few a states could be oversensitive in detecting the virus. No-one took him up on this so he posted the same thing twice more until LoM came to the rescue.

No sooner has his latest dip into it's all overhyped raised its head that Donny cuts his legs from underneath him saying to Woodward that he knew it was really dangerous all along but didn't want to scare the horses.

It seems even Donny thinks that Coronavirus is dangerous, just Gluey's in denial.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogersblue View Post
    They, ll soon get it come November. Wwg1 wga
    https://heavy.com/news/2020/09/jason-gelinas/

Wwg1 wga ???

He's off again - this time page 73 of 'The Lies And Deflection Playbook'!

Fox News will broadcast an interview on Saturday night in which Donald Trump accuses Joe Biden of taking performance-enhancing drugs.

“I think there’s probably – possibly – drugs involved,” Trump told Jeanine Pirro, in a released excerpt. “That’s what I hear. I mean, there’s possibly drugs. I don’t know how you can go from being so bad where you can’t even get out a sentence…”

Trump did not finish his own sentence....

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...news-interview

Heisenberg

It's difficult to imagine how you could look more off-beam but this week in the Coronavirus thread Gluey posted a Daily Mail (sensationalised from a NYT article) giving the usual innuendo that the virus is not such a problem in the US because the testing regime is a few a states could be oversensitive in detecting the virus. No-one took him up on this so he posted the same thing twice more until LoM came to the rescue.

No sooner has his latest dip into it's all overhyped raised its head that Donny cuts his legs from underneath him saying to Woodward that he knew it was really dangerous all along but didn't want to scare the horses.

It seems even Donny thinks that Coronavirus is dangerous, just Gluey's in denial.
    Nail. Head.

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    He's off again - this time page 73 of 'The Lies And Deflection Playbook'!

Fox News will broadcast an interview on Saturday night in which Donald Trump accuses Joe Biden of taking performance-enhancing drugs.

“I think there’s probably – possibly – drugs involved,” Trump told Jeanine Pirro, in a released excerpt. “That’s what I hear. I mean, there’s possibly drugs. I don’t know how you can go from being so bad where you can’t even get out a sentence…”

Trump did not finish his own sentence....

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...news-interview
    As well as unbased allegations of drug abuse... is he inadvertently praising Biden's recent appearances there?

Democrats stealing an election

Guys, we need to talk in two weeks time ...