+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Guys, we need to talk in two weeks time ...
    Nothing can stop what's coming

Guys, we need to talk in two weeks time ...
    26th it is. What about precisely so you can claim victory

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    26th it is. What about precisely so you can claim victory
    The outing of the CCMB propaganda merchants who tried to BS the less politically astute with their daily Jackanory stories. Some reputations are going to be left in tatters

Quote Originally Posted by Rogersblue View Post
    Nothing can stop what's coming
    WYSIWYG

The outing of the CCMB propaganda merchants who tried to BS the less politically astute with their daily Jackanory stories. Some reputations are going to be in tatters
    So by the 26th September you are saying that there will be something so spectacular that it will even outi the CCMB propaganda merchants who tried to BS the less politically astute with their daily Jackanory stories.

Now I know you dwell in the land of vagueness but my guess is that there is a snowball's chance in hell of you articulating what that incredible moment is! Obviously your hero is getting more frantic by the day and his henchmen are fearing for their futures, Barr especially. He's even making honest law-women resign.

Still fascinating watching Barr. If he thinks Trump might win he will go all in but if he doesn't he might cut and run and try to avoid any future scrutiny

He's even making honest law-women resign.
    Do you know she's honest.

He's even making honest law-women resign.
    Do you know she's honest.
    Just remember cyril & lardy spent years trying to convince everybody on this message board that the Steele dossier and Russia collusion were real, and they're modus operandi included the destruction of my good name with all sorts personal attacks directed against me. They are the lowest of the low, the scum of the earth, but I'm still here standing up for truth and justice!

It's the aftermath of Trump's "losers and suckers" comments about the military, and it's the day that he fielded questions in a press conference about Bob Woodward's interview where he revealed he was lying to the US people about the severity of the coronavirus. This is how Fox News was opening its news report on Sep 10th:

"President Trump today had a great day, a day any president could only dream of. President Trump started off the day with a nomination for the Nobel Peace Prize."

Just remember cyril & lardy spent years trying to convince everybody on this message board that the Steele dossier and Russia collusion were real, and they're modus operandi included the destruction of my good name with all sorts personal attacks directed against me. They are the lowest of the low, the scum of the earth, but I'm still here standing up for truth and justice!

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    I thought I was picking holes in the copied innuendo and dot joining presented as revelatory knowledge by an egotistical narcissist when all along I was destroying his good name. Who knew?

I'm sure there is a list of personal attacks somewhere I can add lowest of the low and scum of the earth to without a hint of irony.

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Cyril and Lardy.jpg

The "independent thinkers" checklist is now available at all good bookstores, allowing you to record their opinions on;-

1. Donald Trump.
    2. Brexit.
    3. Covid 19.
    4. Climate change.
    5. Race and BLM.
    6. Vaccines.
    7. Islam.
    8. The Democratic Party.
    9. "Elites", Illuminati etc.
    10. The media.

There have been complaints from some quarters that there is not enough room on these check lists to record varying opinions from these free thinkers who see life differently from the rest of us, but the manufacturers point out that their research has shown that no more room is required because their opinions on these subjects always turn out to be exactly the same.

When you think about how these, self acclaimed, intelligent men and women trot out the same old slogans such as "orange man bad" , whatever those three letters are which are supposed to signify someone who is mad enough to disagree with them on Trump etc and how these so called Libertarians are so intolerant of any opinion that is different from their owns, you really do see how pathetic they really are - the most amusing thing is that they are the ones that keep telling us we're brainwashed !

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    The "independent thinkers" checklist is now available at all good bookstores, allowing you to record their opinions on;-

1. Donald Trump.
    2. Brexit.
    3. Covid 19.
    4. Climate change.
    5. Race and BLM.
    6. Vaccines.
    7. Islam.
    8. The Democratic Party.
    9. "Elites", Illuminati etc.
    10. The media.

There have been complaints from some quarters that there is not enough room on these check lists to record varying opinions from these free thinkers who see life differently from the rest of us, but the manufacturers point out that their research has shown that no more room is required because their opinions on these subjects always turn out to be exactly the same.

When you think about how these, self acclaimed, intelligent men and women trot out the same old slogans such as "orange man bad" , whatever those three letters are which are supposed to signify someone who is mad enough to disagree with them on Trump etc and how these so called Libertarians are so intolerant of any opinion that is different from their owns, you really do see how pathetic they really are - the most amusing thing is that they are the ones that keep telling us we're brainwashed !
    Notice you've missed out the most important one, child human trafficking,

Just for clarity is this the nest that Tom Hanks, Oprah Winfrey and Pope Francis are alleged by Q followers (like yourself) as being involved with or a different cell?

Just for clarity is this the nest that Tom Hanks, Oprah Winfrey and Pope Francis are alleged by Q followers (like yourself) as being involved with or a different cell?
    Notice, Joe Biden, been left out,

Just for clarity is this the nest that Joe Biden, Tom Hanks, Oprah Winfrey and Pope Francis are alleged by Q followers (like yourself) as being involved with or a different cell?

Is Tom Hanks dead or alive, #confused

Is Tom Hanks dead or alive, #confused
    Think you are mixing up confusion with delusion

Think you are mixing up confusion with delusion
    Gee, wish I was as intelligent as you.

I feel your pain

So does everyone else who reads your posts

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    So does everyone else who reads your posts

Trump boasts about getting 'Bay of Pigs award' – which doesn't exist!

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ida-cuba-biden

He is also due to announce that he has won the Nobel Peace Prize for his adoration of authoritarian dictators and crooks; the Booker Prize for his ghostwritten fictional masterpiece 'The Art Of The Deal' and an Oscar for his leading role in the remake of Dumb And Dumber!

Indeed, the list could be so much worse if you dig deep into this corrupt nasty world , and won't disappear if we are with or without the orange clown .