+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 251 of 256 FirstFirst ... 151201241242243244245246247248249250251252253254255256 LastLast
Results 7,501 to 7,530 of 7674

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

  1. #7501

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    If the Republicans can't ram the Supreme Court nomination through before the election because too many senators picked up covid at the event to make the nomination, well that would be absolutely delicious.

  2. #7502

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    The White House Rose Garden event for Trump's Supreme Court pick widely recognised as the trigger for the mini-outbreak that has infected Trump and his staff.Attachment 4085

    May be a salutory lesson for those who say that it doesn't matter who was in charge the impact of the virus would have been the same. This was late September 2020 and following the President's lead the maskless elite are packed in like sardines apparently spreading the virus amongst themselves given those on the cast list who have all subsequently confirmed positive results.
    I counted nine in the photo definitely wearing a mask - they'll have had their Independent Thinkers membership revoked by now by ITC (Independent Thinkers Control).

  3. #7503

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    [QUOTE=the other bob wilson;5123145]I counted nine in the photo definitely wearing a mask - they'll have had their Independent Thinkers membership revoked by now by ITC (Independent Thinkers Control).[/QUOTe


    Before lockdown I was in Lidls every week, not a mask in sight ,seems Dripford didn't care either

  4. #7504
    International jon1959's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Sheffield - out of Roath
    Posts
    10,424

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    [QUOTE=life on mars;5123174]
    Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I counted nine in the photo definitely wearing a mask - they'll have had their Independent Thinkers membership revoked by now by ITC (Independent Thinkers Control).[/QUOTe


    Before lockdown I was in Lidls every week, not a mask in sight ,seems Dripford didn't care either
    Was he in Lidl?

  5. #7505
    International jon1959's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Sheffield - out of Roath
    Posts
    10,424

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    The real author of 'The Art Of The Deal' claims it should have been titled 'The Sociopath'!

    Very revealing interview.

    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...rt-of-the-deal

  6. #7506
    International jon1959's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Sheffield - out of Roath
    Posts
    10,424

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Donald Trump’s beleaguered campaign team woke up to another setback on Sunday as the president began his second full day in hospital: a new national poll showing their candidate 14 points behind his challenger Joe Biden with less than a month until the election day.

    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ion-poll-shows

    I won't believe it until the final whistle has blown.

  7. #7507

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    [QUOTE=jon1959;5123276]
    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post

    Was he in Lidl?
    yes

  8. #7508

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Donald Trump’s beleaguered campaign team woke up to another setback on Sunday as the president began his second full day in hospital: a new national poll showing their candidate 14 points behind his challenger Joe Biden with less than a month until the election day.

    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ion-poll-shows

    I won't believe it until the final whistle has blown.
    He will take all the experimental drugs on offer and rise from his bed like Lazarous to contine his mission to save the planet

  9. #7509

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    He will take all the experimental drugs on offer and rise from his bed like Lazarous to contine his mission to save the planet
    What have Greek barbers got to do with Trump?

  10. #7510

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    What have Greek barbers got to do with Trump?
    He needs one.

  11. #7511
    International jon1959's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Sheffield - out of Roath
    Posts
    10,424

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    He needs one.
    Needs a tidy up now the bleach has killed off the hamster pubes he used to wear!

    Trump bald.jpg

  12. #7512

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    “This sounds strong, but it’s true: Trump is the worst criminal in history, undeniably. There has never been a figure in political history who was so passionately dedicated to destroying the projects for organised human life on earth in the near future,”

    Noam Chomsky

  13. #7513

  14. #7514

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    “This sounds strong, but it’s true: Trump is the worst criminal in history, undeniably. There has never been a figure in political history who was so passionately dedicated to destroying the projects for organised human life on earth in the near future,”

    Noam Chomsky
    He's worse than Hitler?

  15. #7515

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    He's worse than Hitler?
    I guess Chomsky when comparing like with like was looking at the Hitler of 1937, four years into his tenure like Trump. Still it looks like hyperbole but there are the anti-NATO, anti-UN, anti-WHO, anti-G7 brigade who applaud Trump to the rafters because they think he has the vision to lead to a new world order that sells better than the one those globalists have been peddling for decades.

  16. #7516

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I guess Chomsky when comparing like with like was looking at the Hitler of 1937, four years into his tenure like Trump. Still it looks like hyperbole but there are the anti-NATO, anti-UN, anti-WHO, anti-G7 brigade who applaud Trump to the rafters because they think he has the vision to lead to a new world order that sells better than the one those globalists have been peddling for decades.
    The one big difference which is really worrying I think is that Hitler was an out and out dictator who closed down democracy in Germany. Trump would like to be a dictator within a so called democracy so he is trying to gaslight a democratic majority into electing a totalitarian dictator. This is more by stealth and it's s lesson for us all to be on our guard in the west. Dictators don't always take power through revolution.

  17. #7517
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    18,648

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    The one big difference which is really worrying I think is that Hitler was an out and out dictator who closed down democracy in Germany. Trump would like to be a dictator within a so called democracy so he is trying to gaslight a democratic majority into electing a totalitarian dictator. This is more by stealth and it's s lesson for us all to be on our guard in the west. Dictators don't always take power through revolution.
    Have you been on the shrooms mate?

  18. #7518

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Have you been on the shrooms mate?
    Apparently Trump is just a blonde orange version of Hitler .

  19. #7519

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Have I missed the big reveal the Qanon fan club said was coming at the end of September?
    Or Is it this month?
    Or next month?

  20. #7520

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Apparently Trump is just a blonde orange version of Hitler .
    Adolf Shitler.

  21. #7521

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    He's not going to take part in a "virtual" debate.

    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2020-54465139

  22. #7522

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    20201008_141952.jpg

    interesting if somewhat irrelevant poll.

    why doesn't trump win over the right wing of this country like he does in the states?

  23. #7523
    International jon1959's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Sheffield - out of Roath
    Posts
    10,424

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    He's not going to take part in a "virtual" debate.

    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2020-54465139
    Surprising that he's running so scared when he's pumped full of steroids and (falsely) thinks he's the fittest he's ever been, is immune to Covid, and has been touched by 'God'!

  24. #7524

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    20201008_141952.jpg

    interesting if somewhat irrelevant poll.

    why doesn't trump win over the right wing of this country like he does in the states?
    Religion seems to play a much bigger part in people voting choices in America than it does here, maybe that's one reason? Looking at those figures, even Farage's current party, whatever they're called, might have a majority against Trump

  25. #7525

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Adolf Shitler.
    vlad-a-smear poo-pin

  26. #7526

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Religion seems to play a much bigger part in people voting choices in America than it does here, maybe that's one reason? Looking at those figures, even Farage's current party, whatever they're called, might have a majority against Trump
    There's a lot of Republicans who despise Trump , one might argue he highjacked their party ticket.

  27. #7527

    Re: The Donald Trump thread


  28. #7528

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    I’m
    Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Surprising that he's running so scared when he's pumped full of steroids and (falsely) thinks he's the fittest he's ever been, is immune to Covid, and has been touched by 'God'!
    ‘Touched by the hand of God’ indeed.

    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-from-abortion

    The religious nut jobs are going to be delirious if they hear about this.

  29. #7529

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    No mention of aborted human foetuses in there?

    Strange?

  30. #7530

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Rogersblue View Post
    Nothing can stop what's coming 👍

    Any news on what’s coming?

    I’ve been waiting patiently for your exciting revelations based on that reliable source of info QAnon:

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •