+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by ihatealiens2 View Post
    Attachment 4159Attachment 4160
    Just so everyone understands Biden is not yet President Elect so the media is wrong to say so.
    He is, the only hold up is that trump hasn't conceded. Otherwise things would be progressing as they do in 95% of US elections.

Nobody needs to concede, they could all drag it out like him. But they don't because they recognise the damage it causes to the process.

To be honest I don't blame him as we all know his skin is paper thin. It's McConnell and the other republicans who are more at fault now for letting him play his games.

Another juvenile poster
    US election steal - Steve Bell.jpg

Attachment 4159Attachment 4160
    Just so everyone understands Biden is not yet President Elect so the media is wrong to say so.
    Must say that's a very gluey like attachment.

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    The Democratic Republic of America continues to show it's true colours.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/1...hake-up-436924

The Trump Pennsylvania lawsuit seems to be roaring down the Guiliani tracks. The original legal team withdrew in the middle of last week and a new team filed a modified and shortened plea taking out the most substantial element of it.

The new team lasted only a couple of days and on the eve of today's hearing have been replaced by a new lawyer. A conservative talk show host who has gone on record being dismissive of this and other lawsuits.

Presumably Guiliani will turn up at the Philadelphia Court House Bar and Grill rather than where the case is being heard.

Its almost as if they are trying to lose the case!

I doubt many of them believe their own propaganda when it comes to these court cases. They know they lost. They know the cases are worthless. They don't expect to win any state they lost in the election (and they certainly don't intend to undermine their relative successes in Congress).

What they do want is to sow confusion, to keep the Trump base pumped up (especially for the Georgia Senate run offs), establish a false narrative for 2022 and 2024 (and their future re-write of history) and mainly to keep tapping their gullible supporters for money to close the hole in their campaign funds and to enrich anyone of the gang of crooks who can claim to be pushing the legal attempt to steal the election from the Democrats and the voters.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    I doubt many of them believe their own propaganda when it comes to these court cases. They know they lost. They know the cases are worthless. They don't expect to win any state they lost in the election (and they certainly don't intend to undermine their relative successes in Congress).

What they do want is to sow confusion, to keep the Trump base pumped up (especially for the Georgia Senate run offs), establish a false narrative for 2022 and 2024 (and their future re-write of history) and mainly to keep tapping their gullible supporters for money to close the hole in their campaign funds and to enrich anyone of the gang of crooks who can claim to be pushing the legal attempt to steal the election from the Democrats and the voters.
    Absolutely spot on, all this farce is just part of a plan to keep Trumpmania alive and kicking until the next US election, and indeed the mid terms. Another cause for concern, in my opinion, is that a Trump dynasty might well be established for the foreseeable future. The US and the western world are facing a dangerous peril.

That's very well summed up.

The Republicans are playing a long game, but it's a long game that could bite them badly. As the smaller party, they've currently got a lot of power in the current system. They might not be wise to mess the system up.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...blicans-racism

Gary Younge - always worth reading.

As the South Carolina senator Lindsey Graham said at the Republican convention in 2012: “The demographics race we’re losing badly. We’re not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term.”

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    Absolutely spot on, all this farce is just part of a plan to keep Trumpmania alive and kicking until the next US election, and indeed the mid terms. Another cause for concern, in my opinion, is that a Trump dynasty might well be established for the foreseeable future. The US and the western world are facing a dangerous peril.
    I see things slightly differently. The Presidential vote imbalance between Democrats and Republicans almost doubled between 2016 and 2020. US demographics and population mobility have flipped states like Georgia and Arizona and threaten Texas and North Carolina.

The Republicans are in a cleft stick. They can't afford to lose the enthusiasm of the mainly White male base that rallies around Trump but if they don't reach out to women, suburbs and the wider population (like they successfully did in Florida by scaring Cubans and Latinos that Biden was a front for a bunch of progressive commies) then they will fail again in four years time.

The lawsuits are all about Trump and his dwindling gang of cronies. Such is his sway over the core base he has successfully cowed the wider Republican Party into cowardice as they sit out his death throws. Understand the point about the short-term management of the Georgia run-off but don't see what is happening as some kind of grand strategy by the Republican Party.

Mails crossed with Jon's post covering similar ground!

Rudy Giuliani asked for $20,000 a day to assist the Trump campaign’s legal efforts in battleground states, according to the New York Times.

The Times reports:

The request stirred opposition from some of Mr. Trump’s aides and advisers, who appear to have ruled out paying that much, and it is unclear how much Mr. Giuliani will ultimately be compensated.

Since Mr. Giuliani took over management of the legal effort, Mr. Trump has suffered a series of defeats in court and lawyers handling some of the remaining cases have dropped out.

A $20,000-a-day rate would have made Mr. Giuliani, the former New York City mayor who has been Mr. Trump’s personal lawyer for several years, among the most highly compensated attorneys anywhere.

Giuliani denied the Times’ story, saying whoever claimed he made the request “is a liar, a complete liar.” (Multiple people confirmed the story to the Times.)

The former New York mayor is appearing in federal court in Pennsylvania this afternoon, as the Trump campaign seeks to delay the certification of Joe Biden’s victory in the state.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...9-live-updates

That Rudi chap has put a statement out saying they will be announcing big news tomorrow ( not sure of time zones ) regarding evidence of fraud .Mind you he lost a court ruling today regarding observers should be able to watch the counts close up in pensylvania

so far i,ve seen on american news outlets :

The US military had taken over a server that was based in Germany with so called data showing Trump won winning 401 electoral votes on the weekend
    153,000 discrepancies in clarke county
    132,000 fraudalent votes found in Fulton County
    9,000 out of state ballots in Nevada
    2,600 votes not counted in Floyd county Georgia
    2 charged with voter fraud - for submitting applications to the homeless

think it's going to rumble for a while . i wonder how much this is going to cost trump !

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    That Rudi chap has put a statement out saying they will be announcing big news tomorrow ( not sure of time zones ) regarding evidence of fraud .Mind you he lost a court ruling today regarding observers should be able to watch the counts close up in pensylvania

The US military had taken over a server that was based in Germany with so called data showing Trump won winning 401 electoral votes on the weekend

think it's going to rumble for a while . i wonder how much this is going to cost trump !
    This is a very important question that you need to consider when posting things like this...

Which news outlet did you get all of this news from?

Another important question...

If any of it was true, why isn't it being presented in court as evidence immediately?

C'mon, Moz... don't be a Gluey.

Heisenberg

The US military had taken over a server that was based in Germany with so called data showing Trump won winning 401 electoral votes on the weekend https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-9754011363Didn't happen. "401 electoral votes"?! They could at least make the lie a tad more believable.

153,000 discrepancies in clarke county from the Independent: "But the panel also took a first step toward a do-over in one commission district where a Democratic former Nevada secretary of state, Ross Miller, led Republican Las Vegas City Councilman Stavros Anthony by 10 votes after more than 153,000 ballots were counted.

Gloria said election officials found 936 “discrepancies” among votes countywide — ranging from inadvertently canceled votes, reactivated voter cards and check-in errors at polling places.

He said 139 discrepancies in the Miller-Anthony race could not be reconciled — much more than the margin separating the candidates. A recount would not change that total, the elections chief added."
    Not "153,000 discrepancies" as suggested. Also, the discrepancies are not in relation to the Presidential vote.

132,000 fraudalent votes found in Fulton County From Snopes: https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ge...ly-ineligible/ "In Fulton County, Georgia, 132,000 ballots are "highly likely" to be ineligible.

Rating: FALSE

9,000 out of state ballots in Nevada https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...ada-mail-ball/ Once again... false

2,600 votes not counted in Floyd county Georgia https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/floyd-county-georgia-votes/This one is True.

2 charged with voter fraud - for submitting applications to the homeless https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/pair-charged-with-voter-fraud-allegedly-submitted-thousands-of-fraudulent-applications-on-behalf-of-homeless-people/2464168/#:~:text=A%20man%20who%20tried%20to,District%20Att orney's%20Office%20announced%20Tuesday.This is true... but the votes were never cast. Another example of election fraud being caught before anything could happen - which is the way it's supposed to be!

I hope my fact checking spree helped clear that up for ya!

heres another news outlet i,ve come across which claims another 2755 missing votes in Fayette Georgia this time on top of the initial missing votes heisenberg

https://maggrand.com/georgia-fayette...missing-votes/

also the number has gone up to 15000 out of state ballots in Nevada

Trump abandoned by some of his closest mates (in India and Israel):

Joe Biden spoke with the leaders of Chile, India, Israel, and South Africa.

Congratulatory calls from president Sebastián Piñera of Chile, prime minister Narendra Modi of India, prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu and president Reuven Rivlin of Israel and president Cyril Ramaphosa of South Africa followed calls from European and Chinese leaders, and the pope last week.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...08b4f3c5674a31

Just Brazil, Philippines, Hungary and Slovakia to go! Getting lonely in the White House Of Cards.

'Tomorrow'? The usual timeline for promising the moon on a stick is two weeks away.

heres another news outlet i,ve come across which claims another 2755 missing votes in Fayette Georgia this time on top of the initial missing votes heisenberg

You are taking the piss now, right? On that page they describe themselves as an entertainment bog! (sic)

Heisenberg

I give up. Literally no point continuing.

https://twitter.com/RMFifthCircuit/s...107959296?s=19

this is a very long thread, and a lot of the technical legal stuff is a bit over my head at times, but it seems I'm not the only one.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    I give up. Literally no point continuing.
    This shows the extent of disinformation nowadays. It's not just the 9/11 truthers, climate change deniers and anti-vaxers - people who I'd consider pretty sensible are buying into it.

The idea that the election was a fraud to this extent is barmy. Biden had 5 million more votes. He won by tens of thousands of votes in about half a dozen states. This is not like 2000 where it came down to a few hundred votes in one state, it is spread around many dozens of different counties. To pull off a successful fraud in so many different places without letting any evidence leak (the court cases show a complete lack of meaningful evidence) and put the success in the hands of ordinary low paid poll workers is way beyond reality.

And for a sitting president whose administration was supposedly alert to it to be the victim? It's completely implausible. But repeating the allegations day in day out works. It breaks people down.

When is Rudi up with the big news? Some of us have beds to get to and can't hang around all night!

isn't it an 8 hour difference ?

i see trump has spent 3 million dollars to get the winscon vote to be recounted today ! kin ell he's cast iron sure of turning it around or he's clinically insane !!!!

this lot seem confident . they mention the servers served in germany

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnZWfTVV4fY