Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
Opinion
noun
A view or judgement formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

It's about time you had some of your own, as you are coming across as being a clone of Cyril & Heisenberg. You continually try to trip people up without saying anything original yourself. Basically you are just appeasing the people who are on the wrong side of history, and it's not going to be a very good look when everything is exposed. You are just going to look like another clueless idiot, which seems to be a common theme throughout this thread. Your level of debating skill is abysmal.
You're still avoiding the question. I was interested in the way you thought about things since you come across as pompous, superior and something of a zealot. I've pointed out a discrepancy in your argument and you've gone off on one, aggrieved to have been 'tripped up'. I suppose I'm meant to come up with an opinion or something original so you can swat it down, laugh, and state you're on another level to the rest of us.

This could be a good forum and I'm all for debate and a dialectical approach but you seem to treat this place as a way to boost and appease your ego. When that happens the 'debate' quickly becomes a flailing mess.