+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Heisenberg

Re: The Donald Trump thread

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...59204.html?amp

The entertainment continues. Tucker Carlson (one of the most odious Trump/Republican arselickers in existence) has accused one of Trump's lawyers of having no evidence of the election fraud that she's claimed... and she's hit back accordingly.

M. Night Shyamalan take note... This is how to write a twist.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...59204.html?amp

The entertainment continues. Tucker Carlson (one of the most odious Trump/Republican arselickers in existence) has accused one of Trump's lawyers of having no evidence of the election fraud that she's claimed... and she's hit back accordingly.

M. Night Shyamalan take note... This is how to write a twist.
    You know things are going bad for that side when they all start clambering over each other to get in the lifeboats. Everyone is out to further their own interests now and get into position for the post-trump world.

trump junior been tested positive for covid in the last hour

heisenberg the trump team has moved on from Fox .

i,m trying to be impartial here but it s hard but do you understand how cases work even in the uk ?

the trump legal team yesterday provided the world with an overview of what they intend to view to the supreme court thats all . All evidence will be presented then in court it's hardly rocket science

forget reading snippets from the guardian and the independant they are a million miles away from the truth

caught a glimpse of the evidence earlier and its staggering but as i say let the courts sort it out

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post

i,m trying to be impartial here but it s hard but do you understand how cases work even in the uk ?

the trump legal team yesterday provided the world with an overview of what they intend to view to the supreme court thats all . All evidence will be presented then in court it's hardly rocket science

forget reading snippets from the guardian and the independant they are a million miles away from the truth

caught a glimpse of the evidence earlier and its staggering but as i say let the courts sort it out
    I've always thought that you were a genuinely decent poster who would just defend Morrissey and Futsal with every fibre of your being, no matter what the argument against them was.

But you've really shattered that image with your posts in this thread... to the point that you have to be trolling (which is something I'd never imagine you doing).

What a shame.

Mozzer take a read of this

In short, the staggering evidence you've seen won't make it to court. They can get away with lying in public but they can't (for now anyway) do it in court.

Heisenberg

Also, you categorically did not take a glimpse at anything remotely close to "evidence". There isn't any... Which is why all of their court cases are getting thrown out at district and state level... and you think they'll get to the Supreme Court

Heisenberg

So far the Democrats have managed to commit election fraud using such tactics as: using deceased voters, voters out of state, mismatched signatures, votes after the election, throwing away votes, not allowing Trump watchers within viewing distance, Biden staff literally changing votes outside the polling stations, using a server that changed the votes from Trump to Biden which has been found in Germany...

When all they really needed to do was just put Biden up against Trump during a time of a pandemic that he's failed to control and a time of racial tension across the nation (which he's actively made worse).

Oh wait... They did.

All of the polls leading up to the election said that Biden was going to win comfortably and getting 6 million votes more than Trump is something that had been predicted by a few leading political commentators.

heisenberg i,m half cut so i will say it as it is . the reason i have alot of info from the states is where i work we have an american branch and they tell me whats happening on the ground so to speak not main stream news

i've always said whatever trump does he will lose but knowing his fan base say they won't give in to the bitter end . the supreme court is where its heading trust me

It's not the 1950s any more. Your American friends are reading exactly the same things that we can read.

Heisenberg

heisenberg i,m half cut so i will say it as it is . the reason i have alot of info from the states is where i work we have an american branch and they tell me whats happening on the ground so to speak not main stream news

i've always said whatever trump does he will lose but knowing his fan base say they won't give in to the bitter end . the supreme court is where its heading trust me
    Are you seriously not taking the piss?

Either way.. No, I don't trust you. Everything you've posted so far has either been proven to be false or simply misguided. It's depressing that you think you have some kind of secret channel to what's going on when everyone knows what's going on... Rudy Giuliani is on TV every day telling us! If there was evidence that would get them to the Supreme Court, why are they wasting their time with providing no evidence to district circuit courts which has led judges to disallow them from returning again due to the spurious nature of their allegations.

The fact is that you are simply choosing not to see that Trump and co are on a wild goose chase. At least this will all be over soon and you can hopefully have the decency to admit that you go it totally wrong.

Although, if you're anything like the Famous Disappearing Trumpos Circus act that we had on here, you'll likely stand by the fact that fraud still took place and every court and judge (even the lifelong Republican ones and Trump appointed ones) were complicit in it.

wish it was the 50's

elvis , buddy holly , eddy cochran and my fav chuck berry and a cast of thousands

real music for real people

i wouldn't like to guess the total cost of all these lawsuits but I see someone mentioned close on 20 million dollars already . Biden has his lawyers in place for the expected onslaught of battles that is going to unfold in the next few weeks and months ahead

oh and before i hit the sack another batch of missing votes found in Georgio today that's 3 batches now .What a crazy system they got over there .They really need to sort out there voting system in the future after all this
    heres another news outlet i,ve come across which claims another 2755 missing votes in Fayette Georgia this time on top of the initial missing votes heisenberg

https://maggrand.com/georgia-fayette...missing-votes/

also the number has gone up to 15000 out of state ballots in Nevada
    Let's check in on progress on some of the older ones.

Hows Georgia getting on?

not sure about georgia but i,m hearing serbia is active with FBI agents tonight

who's that knocking at the dooor ..................somebodys ringing a bell

not sure about georgia but i,m hearing serbia is active with FBI agents tonight

who's that knocking at the dooor ..................somebodys ringing a bell
    Yeah i think I can guess why your Mickey mouse sources have stopped talking about Georgia

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Yeah i think I can guess why your Mickey mouse sources have stopped talking about Georgia

Next it will be "not sure about Nevada..." Yadda yadda.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Let's check in on progress on some of the older ones.

Hows Georgia getting on?
    It would appear that despite all that dodgy vote counting software and servers when they recounted the votes by hand in Georgia (apart from about 5k that were never loaded into the fraudulent Dominion/German/Serbia raided systems) the result was almost exactly the same.

But Mozz can continue to believe his Good Ol' Mates I guess.

c,mon lads cut me some slack

i guess you want some kind of evidence in anything i post so will do in future . Here's a report from the servers that have been seized in Germany for starters

https://richardsonpost.com/howellwol...rs-in-germany/

c,mon lads cut me some slack

i guess you want some kind of evidence in anything i post so will do in future . Here's a report from the servers that have been seized in Germany for starters

https://richardsonpost.com/howellwol...rs-in-germany/
    A bloke say's I heard. Interesting evidence. So they weren't Dominion or Scylt servers they were the CIAs, who were in on it too. Is that where you are with this?

In the meantime Mozz, how are you getting on explaining if the servers were the big switch of votes how the handcount in Georgia gave the same result. Thinking about it might actually help you.

I mentioned dominion didn't show in pennsylvania to answer questions to the states lawmakers

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...inding-hearing

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    A bloke say's I heard. Interesting evidence. So they weren't Dominion or Scylt servers they were the CIAs, who were in on it too. Is that where you are with this?

In the meantime Mozz, how are you getting on explaining if the servers were the big switch of votes how the handcount in Georgia gave the same result. Thinking about it might actually help you.
    Here's Larry, the source of the CIA story

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_C._Johnson

i mentioned about a few people getting knocks on doors and a few have already been arrested with voter fraud . This is ongoing in a number of states

https://americasfreedomfighters.com/...-fraud-more-3/

i mentioned about a few people getting knocks on doors and a few have already been arrested with voter fraud . This is ongoing in a number of states

https://americasfreedomfighters.com/...-fraud-more-3/
    Four people arrested in Texas. Don't suppose you have 150k people arrested in Michagan handy do you?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Four people arrested in Texas. Don't suppose you have 150k people arrested in Michigan handy do you?
    They were also arrested in relation to the 2018 mid-term elections but don't let the facts get in the way of the few people getting knocks on doors story.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tex...on-voter-fraud

The Trump gang have moved on from individual cases in any event as this was never going to bridge any gaps. They are all about intangible stuff (what could have happened when we didn't watch, Commie software switching votes that kind of thing.

I am sure it isn't doing the Trump Campaign or Rudy and Sidney's individual coffers any harm as well.

Let us know when it finally dawns on you that you have been had!

The reason we're taking the piss mozzer is because we've seen it all before. This thread has the same stories from stupid websites going back years. None of it is going to lead anywhere.

When one of them is followed up on later, and found to be bullshit (every time), the response is "never mind that, what about THIS" with another crappy story. You're even doing that now yourself!

Knock it on the head now before you start to actually believe it...

Klaxon for all the gullible ones who are still following the thread