+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

There's also the lin wood case as well 🤔
    Last edited by Rogersblue; 28-11-20 at 05:06. Reason: Spelt wrong

Meanwhile in Milwaukee county Wisconsin at a cost of $3 million dollars the Trump funded hand recount resulted in a net gain to Biden of 132 votes

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    Meanwhile in Milwaukee county Wisconsin at a cost of $3 million dollars the Trump funded hand recount resulted in a net gain to Biden of 132 votes
    I think it's all part of the master plan though because that's the stage we're at now with those who see plots, cover ups and corruption around every corner, but cannot recognise it when it's right in front of their eyes.

Gluey, who it seems has more or less accepted the inevitable and looks to be playing for laughs now, was more convincing at making out that multiple setbacks were actually part of a bigger plan which would become clear to the rest of us shortly (it never did) than those on here who are still fighting the bad fight, but it was always telling that no one ever knew what the big plan was until after something they had been relying on previously had failed spectacularly.

Finally, say we do end up in a situation where Trump does manage to remain President because the Supreme Court (including an inbuilt Republican majority) overturns a verdict of the voters which sees Biden winning the Electoral College by the same margin that Trump did in 2016 and securing over 6 million more votes than his opponent, are these Trump apologists expecting everyone to just go about their business as if nothing happened? We're getting close to a month since the vote and I see nothing yet to justify all of the claims of an electoral fix.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I think it's all part of the master plan though because that's the stage we're at now with those who see plots, cover ups and corruption around every corner, but cannot recognise it when it's right in front of their eyes.

Gluey, who it seems has more or less accepted the inevitable and looks to be playing for laughs now, was more convincing at making out that multiple setbacks were actually part of a bigger plan which would become clear to the rest of us shortly (it never did) than those on here who are still fighting the bad fight, but it was always telling that no one ever knew what the big plan was until after something they had been relying on previously had failed spectacularly.

Finally, say we do end up in a situation where Trump does manage to remain President because the Supreme Court (including an inbuilt Republican majority) overturns a verdict of the voters which sees Biden winning the Electoral College by the same margin that Trump did in 2016 and securing over 6 million more votes than his opponent, are these Trump apologists expecting everyone to just go about their business as if nothing happened? We're getting close to a month since the vote and I see nothing yet to justify all of the claims of an electoral fix.
    We're getting close to a month since the vote and I see nothing yet to justify all of the claims of an electoral fix.[/QUOTE]

they sent out 1.8 million ballots and receive 2.5 million so they claim in pennsylvania !! no evidence ?

see link fast forward onto 4 minutes where there senator mentions this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceYvGHhjOhE

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    We're getting close to a month since the vote and I see nothing yet to justify all of the claims of an electoral fix.
    they sent out 1.8 million ballots and receive 2.5 million so they claim in pennsylvania !! no evidence ?

see link fast forward onto 4 minutes where there senator mentions this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceYvGHhjOhE[/QUOTE]

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/pa...votes-ballots/

Do you want to buy a bridge?